Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,658 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

BREAKING: How Amaechi's Wife Swindled 35 M each From All Lgas In Rivers State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: How Amaechi's Wife Swindled 35 M each From All Lgas In Rivers State (9072 Views)

Amaechi & Wife, Judith, Loved Up In New Photos / Exclusive: Rotimi Amaechi's wife In A Multi-billion Naira Corruption Scandal / Photo: Compare Wike Vs Amaechi's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: How Amaechi's Wife Swindled 35 M each From All Lgas In Rivers State by ahaika23: 7:18pm On Oct 28, 2014
Jerry Needam
Press Statement
ESI: Account For All Illegal Dues Collected From Council
Chairmen, Lawmakers By Your Wife, PDP Tells Amaechi
Following the admission by Mrs Judith Amaechi, wife of Gov
Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi of collecting N35m from each of the
23 Council Chairmen across the State supposedly for her
Empowerment Support Initiate (ESI) with nothing to show for
it, the State chapter of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP,
wants Gov. Amaechi to tell Rivers people what happened to
the billions of naira.
Happy that Gov Amaechi’s wife has at last admitted what she
has denied over time though belated, the PDP through a
statement signed by Jerry Needam, Special Adviser on Media
to the State Chairman, Bro Felix Obuah said the issue is no
longer whether or not the council chairmen were compulsorily
levied but where were the monies channeled into.
The party also wishes to note that a similar compulsory levy
was made on the House of Assembly by Mrs Judith Amaechi.
According to the party, this is just one of such clandestine
devices Gov Amaechi and his wife are using to milk the State
dry till date.
More worrisome, the PDP said, was the threat issued to the
unwilling council Chairmen and lawmakers to ensure
compliance, stressing that Mrs Amaechi lied by presenting the
case as though the monies were voluntary donations whereas
the monies were deducted from the councils’ allocations at
source.
“What else could be a better way of extorting money from
political office holders and duping the State than this, yet
Amaechi has the guts to talk about corrupt public officers as if
he is a saint which he is not. We hope those who have been
deceived into thinking that we are just crying wolf over
nothing can now believe us. This is just a tip of the iceberg. A
lot more revelations will be made in due course”, the PDP
declared.
It would be recalled that the immediate past Minister of State
for Education, and leader of PDP in the State, Chief Barr.
Nyesom Wike had while addressing newsmen Monday,
October 27, 2014 in Port Harcourt raised the issue of
mandatory levy of N35m on each of the 23 council chairmen
in the State to Gov Amaechi’s wife’s pet project, the
Empowerment Support Initiative which were allegedly diverted
to private use.
Mrs Amaechi while responding through her press secretary,
Mr Bekwele admitted collecting the monies.

Signed:
Jerry Needam
Special Adviser, on Media to
State PDP Chairman, Bro. Felix Obuah
Tuesday, October 28, 2014.
Re: BREAKING: How Amaechi's Wife Swindled 35 M each From All Lgas In Rivers State by tit(f): 7:26pm On Oct 28, 2014
So Ramaechi has a shepopotamus too?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: How Amaechi's Wife Swindled 35 M each From All Lgas In Rivers State by stebell(m): 7:27pm On Oct 28, 2014
Amaechi and his wife stealing and looting Rivers treasury since 2007.

25 Likes

Re: BREAKING: How Amaechi's Wife Swindled 35 M each From All Lgas In Rivers State by ahaika23: 7:28pm On Oct 28, 2014
Amaechi should be hanged!

9 Likes

Re: BREAKING: How Amaechi's Wife Swindled 35 M each From All Lgas In Rivers State by talkintruth: 7:31pm On Oct 28, 2014
APC e-diots will not see anything wrong with it. infact they will be out to defend the indefensible.
So APCheats you have the floor.

22 Likes

Re: BREAKING: How Amaechi's Wife Swindled 35 M each From All Lgas In Rivers State by tit(f): 7:37pm On Oct 28, 2014
ahaika23:
Amaechi should be hanged!

He should be hung like the monorail of ubima!

10 Likes

Re: BREAKING: How Amaechi's Wife Swindled 35 M each From All Lgas In Rivers State by phantom(m): 7:47pm On Oct 28, 2014
dirty politics..... now they want to involve that quiet woman that cannot hurt a fly. they want to bring her into the gutter and roll her in it. sad sad undecided

...besides her publicity person was on coolfm this morning saying those monies were pledges. they were given voluntarily.the chairmen were not coerced.

disclaimer: i am not defending her o! i dont know how true this information is but she has vehemently denied it.

12 Likes

Re: BREAKING: How Amaechi's Wife Swindled 35 M each From All Lgas In Rivers State by frankyychiji(f): 7:48pm On Oct 28, 2014
Oleeee!! Iyawo Amaeshi oleeee!!

10 Likes

Re: BREAKING: How Amaechi's Wife Swindled 35 M each From All Lgas In Rivers State by henchamb(m): 7:49pm On Oct 28, 2014
even the deaf, blind and dump knows that mrs judith amaechi is a well mannered lady and wont do such a thing unlike the shepopotamus that lives in aso rock. pdp pls invvent another lie

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING: How Amaechi's Wife Swindled 35 M each From All Lgas In Rivers State by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 28, 2014
Its in their veins to be looting cash

11 Likes

Re: BREAKING: How Amaechi's Wife Swindled 35 M each From All Lgas In Rivers State by mazzi: 7:52pm On Oct 28, 2014
Thief amaechi and thief judieth,GOD will catch both of you...pls has amaechi accepted the challenge for a debate by wike?

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: How Amaechi's Wife Swindled 35 M each From All Lgas In Rivers State by Ikwokrikwo: 7:52pm On Oct 28, 2014
henchamb:
even the deaf, blind and dump knows that mrs judith amaechi is a well mannered lady and wont do such a thing unlike the shepopotamus that lives in aso rock. pdp pls invvent another lie
Ignorance

15 Likes

Re: BREAKING: How Amaechi's Wife Swindled 35 M each From All Lgas In Rivers State by ahaika23: 8:06pm On Oct 28, 2014
mazzi:
Thief amaechi and thief judieth,GOD will catch both of you...pls has amaechi accepted the challenge for a debate by wike?
for where. You want Wike to bury him?

15 Likes

Re: BREAKING: How Amaechi's Wife Swindled 35 M each From All Lgas In Rivers State by hardywaltz(m): 8:39pm On Oct 28, 2014
Op one day u will choke on this Amaechi's name.

Can u provide any credible link to this your story or we are to believe Jerry Naidam who the whole world knows is a perpetual liar...

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING: How Amaechi's Wife Swindled 35 M each From All Lgas In Rivers State by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 28, 2014
hardywaltz:

Can u provide any credible link to this your story or we are to believe Jerry Naidam who the whole world knows is a perpetual liar...

shut up abeg, we stay in ph and knows more than those of you reading news paper propaganda.

till date, ESI still uses a tent at their woji rd, GRA phase 2 office, not one reasonable project can be seen anywhere. the buses that were bought were used to compensate their cronies .

tell us what empowerment surport initiative has done in this state and pls provide pix and verifiable address.

who was empowered and what where they empowered with.

AMAECHI TRIED IN THIS STATE BUT HE IS NOT A SAINT AND SHOULD THEREFORE STOP POINTING ACCUSING FINGERS EXCEPT HE WANTS TO RUN BACK TO GHANA AFTER MAY 2015

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: How Amaechi's Wife Swindled 35 M each From All Lgas In Rivers State by Tekzyflex(m): 11:49pm On Oct 28, 2014
Everywhere u go Amaechi; nah wah ooooo! Is he the only one in APC. I believe something is wrong with someone's brain.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: How Amaechi's Wife Swindled 35 M each From All Lgas In Rivers State by mazzi: 12:37am On Oct 29, 2014
hardywaltz:

u be dunde united.even thief herself has admitted to the her offence and u are justifying ur 4k apchit rally.akpamu.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: How Amaechi's Wife Swindled 35 M each From All Lgas In Rivers State by mazzi: 12:41am On Oct 29, 2014
Tekzyflex:
Everywhere u go Amaechi; nah wah ooooo! Is he the only one in APC. I believe something is wrong with someone's brain.
Dr.parker(the commissioner)has since stoped giving amaechi his drug,thats why the bared head mofo went loose.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: How Amaechi's Wife Swindled 35 M each From All Lgas In Rivers State by mazzi: 12:53am On Oct 29, 2014
henchamb:
ifeanyi come o,ifeanyi come see reasoning o hahahaha...guy u need to go back to nursery one biko!!! So becos say she gentle we should conclude that she can't steal abi?sorry,she has already admited that she really stole rivers money on radio this morning

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: How Amaechi's Wife Swindled 35 M each From All Lgas In Rivers State by mazzi: 12:58am On Oct 29, 2014
aguiyi:

shut up abeg, we stay in ph and knows more than those of you reading news paper propaganda.

till date, ESI still uses a tent at their woji rd, GRA phase 2 office, not one reasonable project can be seen anywhere. the buses that were bought were used to compensate their cronies .

tell us what empowerment surport initiative has done in this state and pls provide pix and verifiable address.

who was empowered and what where they empowered with.

AMAECHI TRIED IN THIS STATE BUT HE IS NOT A SAINT AND SHOULD THEREFORE STOP POINTING ACCUSING FINGERS EXCEPT HE WANTS TO RUN BACK TO GHANA AFTER MAY 2015
my man u are too intelligent to have time for that mofo...ignore that brainwashed akpamu pls.

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: How Amaechi's Wife Swindled 35 M each From All Lgas In Rivers State by mazzi: 1:20am On Oct 29, 2014
Abeg every good rivers state resident should join me in solving this maths.35million times 21 lgas =...pls i need answer.then times the aswer u get with 8years of amaewu's rulership in rivers state...i promise u the answer u get na watin make nkpolu road bad like madt,the answer u get na watin make obigbo be like piggery farm,the answer u get na watin make eliozu road de last for 8years without being completed.the maths continues.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: How Amaechi's Wife Swindled 35 M each From All Lgas In Rivers State by kasiem(m): 1:51am On Oct 29, 2014
efcc has a lot of work to do after february 2015......amaechi estate should be built in kirikiri for the guy and his cronies

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: How Amaechi's Wife Swindled 35 M each From All Lgas In Rivers State by Nobody: 2:07am On Oct 29, 2014
It is a pity that APC onlinne touts berem,mynd,obiagelli don't see this kind of news.

Lightening that will strike them is at the gym.

If you like you ll ban me as usual.

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: How Amaechi's Wife Swindled 35 M each From All Lgas In Rivers State by mazzi: 2:34am On Oct 29, 2014
kasiem:
efcc has a lot of work to do after february 2015......amaechi estate should be built in kirikiri for the guy and his cronies
he go run enter kufour place(ghana)again.
Re: BREAKING: How Amaechi's Wife Swindled 35 M each From All Lgas In Rivers State by 2cato: 4:41am On Oct 29, 2014
What about demdem and barcanista that were paid to lunder ameach image on nairaland
Dominiquez:
It is a pity that APC onlinne touts berem,mynd,obiagelli don't see this kind of news.

Lightening that will strike them is at the gym.

If you like you ll ban me as usual.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: How Amaechi's Wife Swindled 35 M each From All Lgas In Rivers State by Nobody: 5:55am On Oct 29, 2014
phantom:
dirty politics..... now they want to involve that quiet woman that cannot hurt a fly. they want to bring her into the gutter and roll her in it. sad sad undecided

...besides her publicity person was on coolfm this morning saying those monies were pledges. they were given voluntarily.the chairmen were not coerced.

disclaimer: i am not defending her o! i dont know how true this information is but she has vehemently denied it.
If this news is true then the EFCC should be called to work(and also prosecute others). The sum of N35m from each LGA is not a small amount. Need I remind you that Ambrose Ali was jailed for DONATING N980,000 meant for road project to his party? I am disappointed in Judith Amaechi. This is a clear case of diversion of public funds. Why should N35m be paid through each LG treasury? The allocation is for Rivers indigens but administered by the Chairmen and not meant for the Chairmen. It is a shame
Re: BREAKING: How Amaechi's Wife Swindled 35 M each From All Lgas In Rivers State by Nobody: 5:57am On Oct 29, 2014
2cato:
What about demdem and barcanista that were paid to lunder ameach image on nairaland
Ogbeni no de lie for my head biko
Re: BREAKING: How Amaechi's Wife Swindled 35 M each From All Lgas In Rivers State by 2cato: 6:02am On Oct 29, 2014
Igbo man from rivers is addressing me as ogbeni
barcanista:
Ogbeni no de lie for my head biko

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: How Amaechi's Wife Swindled 35 M each From All Lgas In Rivers State by Nobody: 6:04am On Oct 29, 2014
2cato:
Igbo man from rivers is addressing me as ogbeni
Who be Igbo man? So if I call you Ogbeni means what? guy your level of reasoning is very flawed. So addressing you "Chief" makes you a titled man? or calling you "Officer" makes you a policeman? hahaha
Re: BREAKING: How Amaechi's Wife Swindled 35 M each From All Lgas In Rivers State by 2cato: 6:07am On Oct 29, 2014
barcanista:
If this news is true then the EFCC should be called to work(and also prosecute others). The sum of N35m from each LGA is not a small amount. Need I remind you that Ambrose Ali was jailed for DONATING N980,000 meant for road project to his party? I am disappointed in Judith Amaechi. This is a clear case of diversion of public funds. Why should N35m be paid through each LG treasury? The allocation is for Rivers indigens but administered by the Chairmen and not meant for the Chairmen. It is a shame
ALI never donated such money to the party rather he use the money to build the first state university in nigeria

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: How Amaechi's Wife Swindled 35 M each From All Lgas In Rivers State by CyberWolf: 6:28am On Oct 29, 2014
I wonder how Amechi's c0ck suckers like demdem, barcanista, etc will be able to defend this criminal since she has admitted collecting the money ...

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: How Amaechi's Wife Swindled 35 M each From All Lgas In Rivers State by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 29, 2014
2cato:
ALI never donated such money to the party rather he use the money to build the first state university in nigeria
Where are you quoting from?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nasarawa Dep-Gov's Official Driver, Daniel Ogoshi, Kidnapped in Lafia / "Corruption Fighting Back" – Kano Anti-Graft Agency Boss Reacts / Igbere TV Leadership Excellence Award To Honour Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Guru Maharaji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.