Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,225 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Must Read: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Must Read: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List (495 Views)

10 Types Of People You See At The Newspaper Stand In The South-east / Suntai Addresses Taraba People On Videotape / Boat With 166 People On-Board Sinks At Oron In Cross River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by Mc4larin: 8:00pm On Oct 28, 2014
NORMAL PEOPLE
This folks do everything moderately in changing
dp, pm, chatting you up and they keep in touch
every ones in a while.

GHOSTMODE PEOPLE
This folks just never do anything, never change
dp, never change pm, never sends BCs, but if you chat them up they will respond, so you wonder how can someone be on bbm and be so quiet

EVERPRESENT PEOPLE
Menh, they are everywhere change dp at a rate of 20 per min, pm at 10 per sec, can send BC to say sometin as silly as “hi everyone” , first to wake last to sleep and you wonder if the person is possessed

SELFIE (SH) PEOPLE
Their picture is all u see and no one else, no
matter who you are, even if it is ur wedding they
will still put a selfie of themselves attending the
wedding na wa for them

UNKNOWN PICTURE
They will put pictures of only fine girls, fine boys,
and also pictures of others during their birthdays but never their own pictures, so if u no sabi who add u gats beg them for their name and who them be

EMOTIONAL DRAMA PEOPLE
They always have a problem every second and for each problem their is an appropriate dp and pm for it, always puting pictures of words and will not let us hear word all day

FUNNY PEOPLE
They scout for funny pitures everywhere and use them as dps, they can be fun people because at least you can always laugh whenever they change dp or pm

MONITORING SPIRITS
I mean this folks are on your case, day and night, 7 days a week 24 7, they will never leave you nor forsake you. And if u delete them another one will just arise. Every contact on earth have this people on them and they are here to stay

UP TO DATE PEOPLE
We know where they are, what they are doing,
who is with them, how they are doing what they
are doing, whom they are doing it to, in short they can’t sneeze without putting it up as a pm first and I’m like *we don’t give a spoon menh*

BOO & BOOLETS
Their relationship is literally online, if they are
fine we will know, if they are fighting we will know, if one has eaten and the other has not we will know even if they just had six we must definitely know, They won’t allow single people breath and spare us the unwanted convo

PM ADDRESS SYSTEM PEOPLE
This people have conversations with other people via pm so we know who they are talking to and what they are saying like it is any of our business... Mstchew

Hope i got them all
Re: Must Read: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by nomabeeee(f): 8:07pm On Oct 28, 2014
Yeeee ftc ever present people..how I hate too many bcs.I feel jealous wn I knw dt ping is a bc.I want to be the only one reading dt ping not everyone.hop am nt selfish
Re: Must Read: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by Mc4larin: 8:13pm On Oct 28, 2014
nomabeeee:
Yeeee ftc ever present people..how I hate too many bcs.I feel jealous wn I knw dt ping is a bc.I want to be the only one reading dt ping not everyone.hop am nt selfish

Ohhhhh.......... So u want it to be private?

1 Like

Re: Must Read: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by Fraih(f): 8:15pm On Oct 28, 2014
Up-to-date people can be annoying...dey are travelling,you will know,
Dey just finished frying dodo,u will know
Dey are goin 4 nite class, u will know,
In a hold-up,u will know
Can't imagine how peeps can be so relaxed broadcasting their evryday activities to evry1...SMH
Re: Must Read: 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List by Mc4larin: 8:23pm On Oct 28, 2014
Lol.
Infact, I have one on ma list, she's always displaying the food she wanna eat

I told her she will soon display the pics of her having sex

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Picks PDP Nomination Form Tomorrow / Big Question For The e-tans: If APC Becomes Majority In The House Of Reps / Politics At The Expense Of Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.