Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,687 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

I've Stopped Abusive Songs - Saheed Osupa - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I've Stopped Abusive Songs - Saheed Osupa (25747 Views)

Olamide With Ooni Of Ife & Oba Saheed Elegushi (photo) / Saheed Balogun And Ex-wife Fathia Re-Unite After Nine Years / Pasuma Stole My Song-saheed Osupa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I've Stopped Abusive Songs - Saheed Osupa by Emilord(m): 7:37am On Oct 29, 2014
Who da Bleep is Saheed?havent heard of such name b4.which country pls?
Re: I've Stopped Abusive Songs - Saheed Osupa by freshness2020: 7:40am On Oct 29, 2014
surawilly:

If the guy give you that shirt ur life go change...
From Ūя̲̅ comment! I can sense clearly ♈όϋ need a change of levels...God punish Poverty!
Re: I've Stopped Abusive Songs - Saheed Osupa by malvingay(m): 7:44am On Oct 29, 2014
RABbBISH!!!!
Re: I've Stopped Abusive Songs - Saheed Osupa by wellmax(m): 7:53am On Oct 29, 2014
Damalex4luv:
That's a very big lie from him! Infact the best thing he knows how to do is to abuse other fuji musicians... You guys should go and listen to Ikede pataki where he finished Pasuma Alabi in that album with strong abusive words.. he can't just stop abusing because it's already in his blood.. I don't see him changing in years to come.. fews lines of that album goes like this.. se bi owo lo pa wa po ototo lawa, afefeyere lo mu buruji le mi ko, Asejere lemi ko karimi ni wo ko...

You know how to read but lack comprehension. Did you not see that he said he's STOPPED ABUSES? Smh

1 Like

Re: I've Stopped Abusive Songs - Saheed Osupa by Adeoba10(m): 7:55am On Oct 29, 2014
Thunder strike all of you wey dey pretend like say u no sabi am... awon alakada oshi

6 Likes

Re: I've Stopped Abusive Songs - Saheed Osupa by roufy235(m): 8:01am On Oct 29, 2014
maturity
Re: I've Stopped Abusive Songs - Saheed Osupa by Lawalemi(m): 8:01am On Oct 29, 2014
Osupa, the pain in K1 and Pasuma's neck

1 Like

Re: I've Stopped Abusive Songs - Saheed Osupa by Omimah: 8:02am On Oct 29, 2014
I always wonder if this young man has ever sat to ponder on his appellation, "king' of music". The title was given to him as a compensation by Sikiru Ayinde Barrister after the crisis caused by a previous title. Prior to this, Barrister had crowned him king of fuji music. This caused crisis, as Wasiu Ayinde (I choose to call him because it's the name he was using when my favourite album of his, "Talazo '83" was released, though he is also known as King Wasiu Ayinde Marshall, KWAM1) has always been seen as their King. When it became obvious that Osupa could not get the title, Barrister compensated him with "King of Music." How Osupa was deceived! My question, is it possible for there to be a king of music, when there are different genres like reggae, highlife, hiphop, juju, blues, makossa, adama, waka, asiko, etc, with nobody being able to play all?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Stopped Abusive Songs - Saheed Osupa by Jamie1360(m): 8:02am On Oct 29, 2014
if it doesn't increase the price of garri, wetin concern me
Re: I've Stopped Abusive Songs - Saheed Osupa by Arysexy(m): 8:02am On Oct 29, 2014
All these thugs making noise and calling it music. Mtchewww

2 Likes

Re: I've Stopped Abusive Songs - Saheed Osupa by jahbiz: 8:03am On Oct 29, 2014
Ok just like suares saying I will not bite again,
time will tell.
Re: I've Stopped Abusive Songs - Saheed Osupa by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 29, 2014
surawilly:

If the guy give you that shirt ur life go change...
na so you poor reach? e be like say them write "p" for your face.

1 Like

Re: I've Stopped Abusive Songs - Saheed Osupa by enniewelt(m): 8:33am On Oct 29, 2014
Monkey don dey get sense......what took him so long?
Re: I've Stopped Abusive Songs - Saheed Osupa by experimentist: 8:49am On Oct 29, 2014
But I no dey listen to fuji na!
Re: I've Stopped Abusive Songs - Saheed Osupa by ideepaul: 8:50am On Oct 29, 2014
What is a saheed osupa?is it a type of soup or stew?

1 Like

Re: I've Stopped Abusive Songs - Saheed Osupa by BruzMoney(m): 8:53am On Oct 29, 2014
bunmioguns:
king Dr Saheed Osupa

King of Music

Matagbamole 1 of Fuji

carry go Jo, nothing do you

grin

So which of the slums are you from??

1 Like

Re: I've Stopped Abusive Songs - Saheed Osupa by experimentist: 8:54am On Oct 29, 2014
Emilord:
Who da Bleep is Saheed?havent heard of such name b4.which country pls?
zimbabwe

1 Like

Re: I've Stopped Abusive Songs - Saheed Osupa by yinxfun(m): 9:04am On Oct 29, 2014
Paroman:
Fuji artiste all they do in that genre is make noise, lots and lots of it, yet claim they are singing. undecided. Only God knows how ya Fuji lovers absorb all that tonne of noise in your head.
Do you really listen to Fuji music.. I doubt it.. You said all they do is noise,that,absolutely false.. Of all your contemporary hip hop music, how exactly can you say they're not just bunch of jargons or is it that they teach you different dance stylescheesy... All they do is total noise compilation
Come to Fuji music particularly Saheed Osupa, his lyrics are laden with bunch of yoruba proverbs with admonishing tone... And so on..
The fact that you don't like something doesn't mean they are bad...

#Olufimo, matagbamole, obanla

7 Likes

Re: I've Stopped Abusive Songs - Saheed Osupa by femmy2010(m): 9:06am On Oct 29, 2014
We care

1 Like

Re: I've Stopped Abusive Songs - Saheed Osupa by yinxfun(m): 9:08am On Oct 29, 2014
BruzMoney:

So which of the slums are you from??
Which slum are you also from... Because you seem to recognize those from there...
Re: I've Stopped Abusive Songs - Saheed Osupa by austinbrown: 9:15am On Oct 29, 2014
Nothing wey person no go see
Re: I've Stopped Abusive Songs - Saheed Osupa by moscobabs(m): 9:20am On Oct 29, 2014
Damalex4luv:
That's a very big lie from him! Infact the best thing he knows how to do is to abuse other fuji musicians... You guys should go and listen to Ikede pataki where he finished Pasuma Alabi in that album with strong abusive words.. he can't just stop abusing because it's already in his blood.. I don't see him changing in years to come.. fews lines of that album goes like this.. se bi owo lo pa wa po ototo lawa, afefeyere lo mu buruji le mi ko, Asejere lemi ko karimi ni wo ko...
Akuko Omole...Pasuma

Kolokolo Okota...Wasiu Ayinde

What do u except from Ibadan Indigo

1 Like

Re: I've Stopped Abusive Songs - Saheed Osupa by poj(m): 9:21am On Oct 29, 2014
see all this people forming butter; you need to be matured ;linguistically, with deep understanding to be able to appreciate this guy. i listen to all type of music (hip hop, juju, etc) but i tell you as at now none can match what this guy sings. personality wise you might not like him. i stopped listening to pasuma when i discovered his music back in 1997. He has a perfect lines and tracks that suits all situations and occasions.

eyan to ba lohun omo osupa, boya oniyen ko jade ri; afaimo bo ya inu ile longbe.......................

peace

4 Likes

Re: I've Stopped Abusive Songs - Saheed Osupa by BruzMoney(m): 9:22am On Oct 29, 2014
yinxfun:
Which slum are you also from... Because you seem to recognize those from there...

Why do u result to using panadol 4 anoda person's headache?? Naso una go do aproko soothe em go put ashes 4 ur head!! Na una I quote?? Abi wen u turn Reuben Abatti?? tongue
Re: I've Stopped Abusive Songs - Saheed Osupa by Atiller: 9:39am On Oct 29, 2014
OK,

Abusive ...... I agree

Aggressive ...... I agree

Orator......Give it to him

Determined.....Give it to him

Passionate.......Give it to him

This young man is very intelligent and deep, he would have succeed at anything he chose to do with his life, even if he was a bowler.

Its not something i would normally say of a fuji artist, but i respect this guy. He's just deep...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Stopped Abusive Songs - Saheed Osupa by TonYzeallY(m): 10:01am On Oct 29, 2014
Kai walahi! I kwuansyn me ne? ip saheed i like i bekwuom born-again-fasitor.wat is my biziness?
Op,i wans to ask me 3 questian
1.saheed i de giv me money po my goro ne?
2.saheed,i go bot po B'hari in 2015 ne?
3. Or saheed i wans me to zance kerewawa, alanta or shoki ne? Nansence

1 Like

Re: I've Stopped Abusive Songs - Saheed Osupa by akpumping7720(m): 10:05am On Oct 29, 2014
Blackchampion:
Saheed? sounds like d name of a terrorist. Though dats none of my business.
U remembered him in 24 hrs rite?

1 Like

Re: I've Stopped Abusive Songs - Saheed Osupa by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 29, 2014
I love Saheed Osupa seriously, I listen to his song by accident either on radio or TV. I can't get tired of listening to "Olaju-civilization"

1 Like

Re: I've Stopped Abusive Songs - Saheed Osupa by babaireti(m): 10:08am On Oct 29, 2014
Envy,Ethnicity,Tribalism and frustration will not allow some people to be objective in their dispositions towards affairs that concerns the YORUBAS,either you like it or not the S/Westerners have their say and will always have their way in this Nation called Nigeria. If you like go and hug a transformer all because you dislike anything YORUBAS-awon iron kiron

3 Likes

Re: I've Stopped Abusive Songs - Saheed Osupa by KakiP(m): 10:18am On Oct 29, 2014
dotna:
cheesy if i ask who is this, someone will say he's a star.

How come I'm just knowing?

He's a star in the fuji world.
Re: I've Stopped Abusive Songs - Saheed Osupa by Smoj(m): 10:20am On Oct 29, 2014
Osupa!!!!!
Ekun Oko Pasuma
Are u sure of wat u re saying?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid Tells Olamide On Stage: We’ve Come A Long Way Since 'Omo Toh Shan' / Lanre Gentry Celebrates Michelle Aigbe's 16th Birthday / Mr Ibu Shows Off Swag, Flaunts Pot-Belly In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.