Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

I've Stopped Abusive Songs - Saheed Osupa - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I've Stopped Abusive Songs - Saheed Osupa (25742 Views)

Olamide With Ooni Of Ife & Oba Saheed Elegushi (photo) / Saheed Balogun And Ex-wife Fathia Re-Unite After Nine Years / Pasuma Stole My Song-saheed Osupa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I've Stopped Abusive Songs - Saheed Osupa by richardoz(m): 9:55pm On Oct 29, 2014
See Osupa die-hard fans on nairaland! Asiri tu! (secret exposed)
Re: I've Stopped Abusive Songs - Saheed Osupa by 9jafreak: 7:17am On Oct 30, 2014
[size=14pt]Youtube Osupa Occupy Nigeria. Maximum respect![/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRRbmLfosgM
Re: I've Stopped Abusive Songs - Saheed Osupa by rossychik(f): 10:43am On Oct 30, 2014
None of biz, undecidedNone of my biz,
Re: I've Stopped Abusive Songs - Saheed Osupa by mrwiddy(m): 1:09pm On Oct 30, 2014
njuwo:
It seems I'm the only one that made a meaningful comment on this thread before myself. The commenters above me needs help, to yaba left.
i'm sure u r a physician@..yaba left.
Re: I've Stopped Abusive Songs - Saheed Osupa by mrwiddy(m): 1:13pm On Oct 30, 2014
richardjemedafe1:

Who is saheEd Is He a POlitician??

An so what if he has stop insulting people in His piece of trash?

( Will that stop sir GEJ from winning 2015 ELection? or will that Stop GMB from di**ying of h**pert***tion in 2015??)

Quote me and DiE miserably like IBB
c dem,future political dogs on the way.
Re: I've Stopped Abusive Songs - Saheed Osupa by newchange9305: 1:34pm On Oct 30, 2014
Check this out
http://naijaripe.com
Re: I've Stopped Abusive Songs - Saheed Osupa by Adeolabency(m): 10:34pm On Oct 30, 2014
Adeoba10:
Thunder strike all of you wey dey pretend like say u no sabi am... awon alakada oshi
HA HA HA HA just listen to yourself, this abusive song is in saheed's blood and nothing can change that, i want to ask you one question can your blood group be change to another group? NO like father like son. HA HA HA HA.
Re: I've Stopped Abusive Songs - Saheed Osupa by Raymondif: 11:09pm On Oct 30, 2014
lonelydora:
I stay in Port Harcourt. We don't know him here. Who is he?
he is a gate man to taiye taiwo

1 Like

Re: I've Stopped Abusive Songs - Saheed Osupa by caxim04(m): 7:54am On Oct 31, 2014
richardjemedafe1:

Who is saheEd Is He a POlitician??

An so what if he has stop insulting people in His piece of trash?

( Will that stop sir GEJ from winning 2015 ELection? or will that Stop GMB from di**ying of h**pert***tion in 2015??)

Quote me and DiE miserably like IBB

Well i don quote you. you must attend my funeral else i will return to hunt you.

grin grin grin
Re: I've Stopped Abusive Songs - Saheed Osupa by Akiika: 5:50pm On Oct 31, 2014
Nairaland just hit another lower low! this is frontpage post for real? Na heavy wah for Seun and his people o!
Re: I've Stopped Abusive Songs - Saheed Osupa by Olufimo1(m): 8:02pm On Oct 31, 2014
Romode le kewe Agba o gbodo se langbalangba, ride on my mentor
Re: I've Stopped Abusive Songs - Saheed Osupa by KingAzubuike(f): 10:45am On Mar 04, 2021
Omimah:
I always wonder if this young man has ever sat to ponder on his appellation, "king' of music". The title was given to him as a compensation by Sikiru Ayinde Barrister after the crisis caused by a previous title. Prior to this, Barrister had crowned him king of fuji music. This caused crisis, as Wasiu Ayinde (I choose to call him because it's the name he was using when my favourite album of his, "Talazo '83" was released, though he is also known as King Wasiu Ayinde Marshall, KWAM1) has always been seen as their King. When it became obvious that Osupa could not get the title, Barrister compensated him with "King of Music." How Osupa was deceived! My question, is it possible for there to be a king of music, when there are different genres like reggae, highlife, hiphop, juju, blues, makossa, adama, waka, asiko, etc, with nobody being able to play all?
I don't give a damn about fuji but I think Sikiru Ayinde barrister and wasiu Ayinde Marshall are 2 different people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rachel Bakam Marks Independence With A Date At Refuse Dump / Actress Empress Njamah Has Launched Her Own Clothing Line / Picture Of Timaya In His Secondary School Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.