Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,475 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

How To Get Your Dollar, Pounds or Euro Instantly & Cheap - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get Your Dollar, Pounds or Euro Instantly & Cheap (10588 Views)

Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro. / Today's Naira Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro / What Is Euro Exchange Rate In Black Market As Of Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Your Dollar, Pounds or Euro Instantly & Cheap by arbitrage: 2:18am On Jan 05, 2015
arbitrage:

I have Neteller and can transfer from mine to yours.

Sure you can.
Re: How To Get Your Dollar, Pounds or Euro Instantly & Cheap by arbitrage: 4:41pm On Feb 05, 2015
turkish:
Sorry folks, the jamboree ended a long time ago.
I work in the epayments space and the minute we noticed this trend a few months back, some proactive banks tweaked their systems to stop cross currency flows across the switch.

The only cross currency flows allowed are using your NGN cards to transact offshore.

it was an oversight on the part of the banks and Interswitch (quicktellers owners).

while it lasted it even exposed them to possible regulatory sanction.

Cheers.

Surprisingly, I tried it with a little amount last week and it worked, giving dollar at the rate of N162.36 per dollar. But I am not sure if withdrawal would be allowed anyway as they are yet to reverse/refund some of the dollars/pounds they promised to revert to naira card source last year after the domiciliary account restriction.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Your Dollar, Pounds or Euro Instantly & Cheap by Priyeee: 7:45am On Feb 20, 2016
Arbitrage I have Payoneer Dollars for Sale, what is your current rate and what amount can you comfortable purchase from me
thanks Paul Priye my email is ayibadiepriye@gmail.com i don send u email already
Re: How To Get Your Dollar, Pounds or Euro Instantly & Cheap by bola4dprec(m): 5:22pm On May 12, 2018
If you have payoneer for sale state your price or quote me for private discussion
Re: How To Get Your Dollar, Pounds or Euro Instantly & Cheap by oladayo63(m): 7:30pm On May 12, 2018
bola4dprec:
If you have payoneer for sale state your price or quote me for private discussion

I've got $400 for sale

rate: #345
Re: How To Get Your Dollar, Pounds or Euro Instantly & Cheap by bola4dprec(m): 5:49pm On May 13, 2018
oladayo63:

I've got $400 for sale

rate: #345
chat me on 08060506294
Re: How To Get Your Dollar, Pounds or Euro Instantly & Cheap by oladayo63(m): 7:26pm On May 13, 2018
bola4dprec:

chat me on 08060506294

I sold it already chief!

(1) (2) (Reply)

CBN Intervention loans: Companies Declare Huge Profits / Best Brand For Top Freezer And Fridge / Business Logos With Subliminal Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.