Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,604 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Brief Review Of Tecno PHANTOM Z - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Brief Review Of Tecno PHANTOM Z (1400 Views)

Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno / The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brief Review Of Tecno PHANTOM Z by Regiblinkz(m): 10:31pm On Oct 28, 2014
As most people have heard,the latest tecno flagship smartphone have been making waves around town so I got one and decided to do a quick review of the phone. Firstly the phone comes in a big blue box (a really cool packing by the way).Once you've opened d box you'll get to see the phone in a seperate case,some promotional sticker,sim ejector,micro usb cable,power bank and a smart view cover with earphone(which is pretty cool). Switching on the smartphone you'll get the feel the crisp colour and all around sleekness of the device,the 5.2" 1080p super amoled display does a fantastic job on screen and the 2.0Ghz octa core processor leave no stone unturned when running your most intensive games and application.I ran Frontline commando and asphalt 8 along side chatting and a few other apps and no noticeable lags.Antutu benchmark score is 31817 which is impressive. PROS: 5.2" FHD Super Amoled display 480dpi,3030mah battery which keeps the device going,Power bank,smart view cover,octacore processor,16mp rear camera and 8mp front camera with dual flash,crisp dolby surround sound,crisp clear motion display,cast screen. CONS:Low internal memory,camera low in low light conditions,gets a little warm when playing intensive game for long. That's all I can say abt this lovely device,post your questions and I'll answer as soon as I can
Re: Brief Review Of Tecno PHANTOM Z by twaintoy(f): 10:34pm On Oct 28, 2014
How much did u buy it?
Re: Brief Review Of Tecno PHANTOM Z by Regiblinkz(m): 12:29am On Oct 29, 2014
twaintoy:
How much did u buy it?
55k at asaba
Re: Brief Review Of Tecno PHANTOM Z by twaintoy(f): 6:26am On Oct 29, 2014
Regiblinkz:
55k at asaba
Ok
Re: Brief Review Of Tecno PHANTOM Z by genchukky(m): 9:18am On Oct 29, 2014
Yea I got mine 3weeks ago in warri,awesome and outstanding phone I must say,i really dont know why people criticize this phone,i believe it can compete with other phones out there....bought it 53k by the way........
Re: Brief Review Of Tecno PHANTOM Z by Regiblinkz(m): 3:01pm On Oct 29, 2014
genchukky:
Yea I got mine 3weeks ago in warri,awesome and outstanding phone I must say,i really dont know why people criticize this phone,i believe it can compete with other phones out there....bought it 53k by the way........
my thoughts exactly
Re: Brief Review Of Tecno PHANTOM Z by Regiblinkz(m): 5:12pm On Oct 31, 2014
Screenshots of frontline commando DDay

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 World Largest Phone Vendor Q1 2016 & Gap Btwn Android, Ios & Others / Solution To Glo Mobile Illegal Credit Deduction / Etisalat (unlimited) Data Resellers...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.