Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,648 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Solution To Glo Mobile Illegal Credit Deduction - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Solution To Glo Mobile Illegal Credit Deduction (1402 Views)

Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription / Letter To Glo: Why Is Your Internet Not Loading Many Important Websites?? / Man Awarded N530,000 Against MTN By Federal High Court For Callertunez Deduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solution To Glo Mobile Illegal Credit Deduction by nurey(m): 8:33am On Jul 21, 2016
I am calling the attention of glo to please assist me in illegal deduction in my credit and automatic subscription to useless packages and unsolicited calls from ridiculous numbers
070xxxxxxxx
0905xxxxxxx
And the rest, glo has been taking advantage of me and I am seriously tired and angry. If anybody knows how to unsubscribe for all their automatic useless service and stop unsolicited calls I will really be grateful.

Their customer care are not helping matters at all.

1 Like

Re: Solution To Glo Mobile Illegal Credit Deduction by easrael(f): 3:29pm On Jul 21, 2016
Welcome to the Useless Network Users Association of Nigeria

grin grin grin grin grin

Glo is extremely useless Bikonu
Re: Solution To Glo Mobile Illegal Credit Deduction by mosjames: 5:23pm On Jul 21, 2016
Call their customer care, lay your complain then swear for them, i bet they won't bother you again.
Re: Solution To Glo Mobile Illegal Credit Deduction by oluwadaemilola: 1:19pm On Jul 30, 2016
but also sell cheap data
easrael:
Welcome to the Useless Network Users Association of Nigeria

grin grin grin grin grin

Glo is extremely useless Bikonu
Re: Solution To Glo Mobile Illegal Credit Deduction by oluwadaemilola: 1:20pm On Jul 30, 2016
cursing them actually works.
mosjames:
Call their customer care, lay your complain then swear for them, i bet they won't bother you again.
Re: Solution To Glo Mobile Illegal Credit Deduction by easrael(f): 11:03am On Aug 01, 2016
oluwadaemilola:
but also sell cheap data

God damn their cheap data
Re: Solution To Glo Mobile Illegal Credit Deduction by mosjames: 4:38pm On Aug 02, 2016
oluwadaemilola:
cursing them actually works.
Haha.. you've done the same too?

(1) (Reply)

sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss / Etisalat (unlimited) Data Resellers... / I Need A Good Phone To Buy, Any Seller Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.