Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,336 members, 7,819,173 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

#TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State - NYSC (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State (28454 Views)

Batch C14 Lagos / NYSC C14 Osun Corpers Holla / BATCH C14 OYO STATE THREAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by sirfarouk(m): 12:43am On Nov 03, 2014
Mizkeri:
Pls I'm confused about d time camp will open,some said 12a.m,others said 12:pm.

12am on Tuesday. That's what I heard.
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Nobody: 3:44am On Nov 03, 2014
You're all welcome' to my state, The Land of honour.... I am 'scope' of linguistics, Mizkeri I see u!

CC
Mizkeri
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by gracetemmie: 5:43am On Nov 03, 2014
Hi guys. Pls does any knws ikere ekiti very well? I need info abt d town pls
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by gracefulily: 6:08am On Nov 03, 2014
i am posted to Ekiti.pls can anybody tell me what d climate there is lyk?
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Emmagination55: 6:58am On Nov 03, 2014
@ gracefully... Ekiti weather is bearable, its hot during d day almost lyk d northern part n @ nyt d weather is cool. Bt u knw we r entering in2 harmattan period so try bring ur blanket along cuz d cold there its hmmm... Honestly, u will enjoy ekiti cuz I schooled there.

1 Like

Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by obotubong: 7:36am On Nov 03, 2014
gracefulily:
i am posted to Ekiti.pls can anybody tell me what d climate there is lyk?

Bro I was batch b 2014. That camp for ise/emure cold die. Cold go kill u if u no carry sweater oo. Cos u go dey wake 4am to parade ground.

1 Like

Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by obotubong: 7:38am On Nov 03, 2014
gracetemmie:

Bro ikere is a sweet town, the best town after ado-ekiti dat is very developed. If ur posted there, u go flex wella.
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by sirfarouk(m): 1:05pm On Nov 03, 2014
So, I have been doing some light readings on NYSC in Ekiti and I found some really interesting stuffs.

Agbgift: I finished my service wift d last batch B corp members dat passed out june dis yr. Ekiti state is a nice and safe place to be. U will definately enjoy d place. D following places are cool towns in ekiti, ikere, ado dats d state capital, ifaki, ikole and oye. I served under oye local gvt. D local gvt of d state governor. The meaning of oye is harmattan(abroad in ekiti state).my house rent was 800 per month for a good self contain. Pls try visit most of d resort places in ekiti. Places like ikogose,were u ave cold and warm water coming out of d same spot.and dats where they produce gossy water. U all will enjoy ekiti. Cos its one of d safest place toserve. Salaries are regular, food are cheap.if u love plantain and banana u go see am chop tire. Their students love corpers. Transportation cheap too. All d best guys. Ave fun in ise emure camp. As for doz who will be in platoon 6 in camp. Pls make platoon 6 proud. We where d best in camp in my tym. We were rewarded wift letter of recommendation. Ekiti state brought goodluck to me and I pray it brings goodluck to u all. All d best.

nwaire: Dont be scared u are coming to 1 of the best camps in Nigeria Ise-Orun Emure, when u leave the camp u will look back an wish, u were left there to complete ur service year, enjoy ur stay in camp make contacts an have fun, at the WHITE CANOPY, Ekiti State pay corps members N5k, trust me its alot of money outside the major cities in Ekiti State, the truth is you may not like the place at first, especially if you are from the major cities around the country, but you will love the place after a while of staying, the people are so hospitable, they will threath u with great respect, they will threath you like god, just keep your own side of the bargain ''Obey The Clarion Call''

1 Like

Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Mizkeri(f): 2:38pm On Nov 03, 2014
bimofalad:
You're all welcome' to my state, The Land of honour.... I am 'scope' of linguistics, Mizkeri I see u!

CC
Mizkeri
scope, I see u too,fidelis nko
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Niyyah(f): 3:07pm On Nov 03, 2014
temigracie:

Lol

I ll pm you now.
I gues ma reply was late sad,wat tym ll u b leavin tomoro pls?...i dnt wanna travel alon cry
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Mizkeri(f): 4:24pm On Nov 03, 2014
Already in ado,it's actually better than I thought it would be.
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 03, 2014
Mizkeri:
Already in ado,it's actually better than I thought it would be.

Have you gotten to camp?
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by sirfarouk(m): 5:34pm On Nov 03, 2014
mrinnocent4u:
how do i get to the camp from Abuja?

Have you left Abuja for Ekiti?
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Lindons(f): 11:15pm On Nov 03, 2014
Who is in the camp now?I met Coollabman in my 2nd PPA(camp table water factory)this afternoon.I thank God for journey mercy.If you coming tomorrow, pls,take off as early as 6.00am.We shall see in the camp.
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by 03liberty: 11:17pm On Nov 03, 2014
I hope the curfew in ekiti has been suspended? pls I need a feedbk to this .
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by bigcole(m): 4:34am On Nov 04, 2014
Anybody going to ekiti from ekp 2day, I'm set alredy...ekiti on point.
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by moststylish(m): 6:23am On Nov 04, 2014
talk2dekky:
Abeg how much do they pay Doctor Corpers in Ekiti?
are u a doctor?
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by jesutekome: 6:42am On Nov 04, 2014
sirfarouk:

12am on Tuesday. That's what I heard.
camp opens on Tuesday and registrations begin as early as 7am. I serve in Ekiti. I went to camp on Monday. There is free accommodation even if you come on Sunday. 2 days before camp.
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by jesutekome: 6:43am On Nov 04, 2014
gracetemmie:
thats where I'm presently staying. 08065588569.
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by jesutekome: 6:49am On Nov 04, 2014
sirfarouk:
So, I have been doing some light readings on NYSC in Ekiti and I found some really interesting stuffs.

he has said it all. That's everything about Ekiti. They love corpers so much.
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by talk2dekky(f): 12:25pm On Nov 04, 2014
moststylish:
are u a doctor?

Yes
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by moststylish(m): 1:08pm On Nov 04, 2014
talk2dekky:

Yes
sweet,i was a c13 kopa at Ekiti and u will enjoy Ado n Ikere more
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by 03liberty: 2:02pm On Nov 04, 2014
moststylish:
I will be in akure soonest. whre should I stop to find ekiti bus. thnx
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by moststylish(m): 2:34pm On Nov 04, 2014
03liberty:
I will be in akure soonest. whre should I stop to find ekiti bus. thnx
i dont stay at akure,maybe u shld ask people at d park to in other to find ur way to ekiti
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by talk2dekky(f): 10:39pm On Nov 04, 2014
moststylish:

oh cool, I am a dental doctor dont know if there is a dental centre in ikere don't really want to go to eksuth. ..
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by moststylish(m): 12:02am On Nov 05, 2014
talk2dekky:

oh cool, I am a dental doctor dont know if there is a dental centre in ikere don't really want to go to eksuth. ..
why wil not want to go to eksuth? definitey ikere will have an hospital or health centre.
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by talk2dekky(f): 11:25am On Nov 05, 2014
moststylish:
why wil not want to go to eksuth? definitey ikere will have an hospital or health centre.

I heard that they post the dental corpers to A and E and NHIS in eksuth don't know how true it is,
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 05, 2014
@talk2dekky if you're in camp and have collected you kit let's meet. Maybe I could get a fee dental check up from you grin
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by talk2dekky(f): 1:46pm On Nov 05, 2014
coollabman:
@talk2dekky if you're in camp and have collected you kit let's meet. Maybe I could get a fee dental check up from you grin

What platoon are you in? If you ever have any toothache in camp. I am always in the camp clinic. smiley
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by moststylish(m): 5:09pm On Nov 05, 2014
talk2dekky:

I heard that they post the dental corpers to A and E and NHIS in eksuth don't know how true it is,
well,i dont know about that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Mother Writes NYSC: My Son Suffers From 'Ogugu' Spiritual Attack, Redeploy Him / 8 Prospective Corpers Survive Ghastly Accident On Their Way To Anambra (Photos) / Don't Transport Corpers From 6pm - FRSC Boss To Drivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.