Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,564 members, 7,820,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

#TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State - NYSC (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State (28461 Views)

Batch C14 Lagos / NYSC C14 Osun Corpers Holla / BATCH C14 OYO STATE THREAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Timmygal: 11:54am On Nov 13, 2014
Mizkeri:
Who's with me in 2 platoon?
. am here o. 08138624356
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Mizkeri(f): 1:10am On Nov 15, 2014
Then u should know me,I came thitin miss nysc competition tonight
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Mizkeri(f): 1:11am On Nov 15, 2014
Then u should know me,I came third in miss nysc competition tonight
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Mizkeri(f): 1:12am On Nov 15, 2014
Mizkeri:
Then u should know me,I came third in miss nysc competition tonight
I represented2 platoon.
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Nobody: 3:26am On Nov 15, 2014
Na wa o! Nairalanders in ise orun/emure orientation camp make we try meet na!

2 Likes

Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by daskin: 2:29pm On Nov 15, 2014
Platoon 9 lets meet 07068953878
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Lindons(f): 3:26am On Nov 16, 2014
[quote author=jesutekome post=27971377]Singing: "Commitment is our core value in 4 platoon, commitment is our core value in 4 platoon. We are committed anywhere, we are committed anyday. We are committed anytime... to serve our nation." that was the song we composed in our platoon. And whenever dignitaries come to camp we were the ones to entertain them. We were the most popular and most richest on camp. We won Volleyball Gold and Football Bronze medals. Batch B 2014.
Your platoon leader was that short boy then.
This batch C dey enjoy o. They are allowed to go to bank unlike us in B14 and they are allowed to wear any white short with pockets. I rep Platoon 2(B14).
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by obotubong: 7:47am On Nov 16, 2014
[quote author=Lindons post=28055186][/quote]

B14 platoon 4 dat una song wey una use dey scam collect money. Commitment ko dedication ni. . . Lolx up 10 platoon tongue
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 16, 2014
Mizkeri, hw is Ekiti?
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Mizkeri(f): 3:50pm On Nov 16, 2014
bimofalad:
Mizkeri, hw is Ekiti?
it's good o,only d first week was stressful.
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by retepmurt(m): 5:36pm On Nov 16, 2014
Mizkeri:
Best of luck!
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 16, 2014
Mizkeri:

U enjoying the place bah?
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Nobody: 6:19am On Nov 18, 2014
Miss Temigracie, repping platoon 1 (the winning team). Our inter-platoon drill competition holds today. I hope and pray we ll win again.

1 Like

Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Nobody: 3:33am On Nov 19, 2014
temigracie:

Miss Temigracie, repping platoon 1 (the winning team). Our inter-platoon drill competition holds today. I hope and pray we ll win again.

Lol! As if you are in this same camp with me! Winning team indeed!

Anyway congratz to members of the number 10 platoon (trumpet platoon wink)for winning the inter-platoon drill competition. You guys proved your mettle under the rain. Kudos to all those who marched, they really tried. As for number 9 platoon guys grin grin grin hahaahaahaha!!! Its not over you guys can still win something wink
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Bravoe(m): 5:52am On Nov 20, 2014
You are welcome to the land of EKITI A.K.A LAND OF HONOUR. Enjoy ur camping coz it's once in a Lifetime. And as for those wanting to influence PPA to Ado, Do not be deceived! There are other local governments in ekiti where you can still enjoy a better ppa and most importantly a Memorable service year. My advice for you is Hope for the best but expect less as the whole of ekiti including (ADO EKITI) is still a WORK IN PROGRESS STATE. Wishing you a Memorable service year! I rep 14A OYE LG. I sight you #Dubsy#.
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by dubsy20(m): 9:25am On Nov 20, 2014
Bravoe:
You are welcome to the land of EKITI A.K.A LAND OF HONOUR. Enjoy ur camping coz it's once in a Lifetime. And as for those wanting to influence PPA to Ado, Do not be deceived! There are other local governments in ekiti where you can still enjoy a better ppa and most importantly a Memorable service year. My advice for you is Hope for the best but expect less as the whole of ekiti including (ADO EKITI) is still a WORK IN PROGRESS STATE. Wishing you a Memorable service year! I rep 14A OYE LG. I sight you #Dubsy#.
Uncle Bravoe ur boy is loyal o. Lyk play lyk play we don turn "good to go" corpers. May God continue to see us through. Amen

1 Like

Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by obotubong: 5:22pm On Nov 20, 2014
coollabman:

Lol! As if you are in this same camp with me! Winning team indeed!

Anyway congratz to members of the number 10 platoon (trumpet platoon wink)for winning the inter-platoon drill competition. You guys proved your mettle under the rain. Kudos to all those who marched, they really tried. As for number 9 platoon guys grin grin grin hahaahaahaha!!! Its not over you guys can still win something wink

I was in platoon 10 batch b 2014. . Am so happy they won the drill. . Yesss!!
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Bravoe(m): 6:07am On Nov 22, 2014
dubsy20:

Uncle Bravoe ur boy is loyal o. Lyk play lyk play we don turn "good to go" corpers. May God continue to see us through. Amen

Yes o! Good to go! E no easy bro.

Amen to ur prayer!
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by MabraO: 8:20pm On Nov 22, 2014
temigracie:

[b]Very good. Wish u wld be posted to Moba but I know u must ve influenced ur posting to ado.[\b]
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by obotubong: 9:48pm On Nov 23, 2014
Any of you otondos they post to ekiti east ( omuo ekiti) you are highly welcomed grin
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 23, 2014
By tomorrow we'll all know our places of primary assignment. I wish all batch C corp members favourable posting
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Gentlesoul1(m): 7:27am On Nov 24, 2014
When are u guys passing out?
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Elisim(f): 10:32am On Nov 24, 2014
Hi Peeps in the House, I was posted to Ekiti recently (Batch C 4/11/2014), had to redeploy immediately cos of ma baby but till date the redeployment issue is smwhat hanging don't know why cos all of us that redeployed are yet to get our letters, even the sms they promised sending to us is not forthcoming and they are already passing out of camp today.....pls anyone with useful information on what is actually happening?
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by obotubong: 11:08am On Nov 24, 2014
Elisim:
Hi Peeps in the House, I was posted to Ekiti recently (Batch C 4/11/2014), had to redeploy immediately cos of ma baby but till date the redeployment issue is smwhat hanging don't know why cos all of us that redeployed are yet to get our letters, even the sms they promised sending to us is not forthcoming and they are already passing out of camp today.....pls anyone with useful information on what is actually happening?

You need to be in camp today. . Cos if ur redeployment has been approved, yoou collect the letter today. And I hope wen u wey away from camp, u kept in touch with the people in charge cos I rem a lady in my time didn't bring all her baby document to verify before she left camp and fater she camp back wen we wey leaving camp, they denied her re-deployment.. so where ever u @, be on ur way to camp, if u can't make it b4 it closes, go to state secreteriat @ ado-ekiti
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by obotubong: 11:27am On Nov 24, 2014
Y una flag bearer dey fant nau cheesy
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Niyyah(f): 12:09pm On Nov 24, 2014
Elisim:
I also relocatd on marital/preg grounds,so pls Let ur mind b @rst,d promisd sms wd b snt to us,just mk sure u pay d 4k online cus we ll b askd to print d relocatn letter online
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Elisim(f): 3:33pm On Nov 24, 2014
Niyyah:

I also relocatd on marital/preg grounds,so pls Let ur mind b @rst,d promisd sms wd b snt to us,just mk sure u pay d 4k online cus we ll b askd to print d relocatn letter online

@Niyyah, pls how can we keep in touch cos virtually everyone I called is yet to receive an sms, a lady that filled forms with us and remained in camp while we left has collected her redeployment letter today as they passed out and she told me most of us our names (for those that left camp earlier) ain't there. As per the N4,000, are we to pay now or till we receive the sms? This is ma number 08069520612 fnkz.
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Niyyah(f): 4:52pm On Nov 24, 2014
Elisim:

@Niyyah, pls how can we keep in touch cos virtually everyone I called is yet to receive an sms, a lady that filled forms with us and remained in camp while we left has collected her redeployment letter today as they passed out and she told me most of us our names (for those that left camp earlier) ain't there. As per the N4,000, are we to pay now or till we receive the sms? This is ma number 08069520612 fnkz.

I cald som1 in camp today n he said d said sms wd still b sent to us,*hopefulli sha cuz i v zero faith in ds nsyc stf*...moreso i dnt thnk we ll gt our letas in camp snc d woman said it ll b sent to us online. Avnt paid d 4k yet,still waitin for d sms.
Wd call u if i hear anitin*fingas crosd* wink
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 24, 2014
Damn! Dem don scatter us to the four winds. Na small london them post me grin cheesy
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Elisim(f): 8:56am On Nov 25, 2014
Niyyah:

I cald som1 in camp today n he said d said sms wd still b sent to us,*hopefulli sha cuz i v zero faith in ds nsyc stf*...moreso i dnt thnk we ll gt our letas in camp snc d woman said it ll b sent to us online. Avnt paid d 4k yet,still waitin for d sms.
Wd call u if i hear anitin*fingas crosd* wink

K, fnkz so much, I really appreciate.
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by modestdude(m): 10:06pm On Nov 25, 2014
talk2dekky:

What platoon are you in? If you ever have any toothache in camp. I am always in the camp clinic. smiley
Sup dear, Do you have a solution for bleeding gum? Sometimes when i brush, blood comes out. Dunno if i have a hole inbetween my teeth. Am in Ado, i need ur help

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Mother Writes NYSC: My Son Suffers From 'Ogugu' Spiritual Attack, Redeploy Him / 8 Prospective Corpers Survive Ghastly Accident On Their Way To Anambra (Photos) / Don't Transport Corpers From 6pm - FRSC Boss To Drivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.