Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,472 members, 7,954,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:48 AM

#TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State - NYSC (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State (29428 Views)

Batch C14 Lagos / NYSC C14 Osun Corpers Holla / BATCH C14 OYO STATE THREAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 05, 2014
talk2dekky:

What platoon are you in? If you ever have any toothache in camp. I am always in the camp clinic. smiley

I'm in platoon 4 grin

I came by the clinic today, wanted to check if they would accept bsc microbiology & biochemistry for lab work. I was turned down anyway. How did you enjoy today?
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by darlous(m): 9:50pm On Nov 05, 2014
Am in platoon 7
This camp is really tiring!
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Nobody: 3:51am On Nov 06, 2014
darlous:
Am in platoon 7
This camp is really tiring!

Lol grin we just dey start grin hope your morale is still high? grin grin grin
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 06, 2014
Congratulations to all gentlemen corp members in the house. The swearing ceremony was successful and by God's grace It'll be success all through.
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by talk2dekky(f): 2:23pm On Nov 06, 2014
coollabman:

I'm in platoon 4 grin

I came by the clinic today, wanted to check if they would accept bsc microbiology & biochemistry for lab work. I was turned down anyway. How did you enjoy today?

Oh ok , no they don't accept. We are in the same platoon sef. We will see then.
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by mimsvbeauty: 4:36pm On Nov 06, 2014
NYSC female Corp members looking to empower yourself?
Are you amiable and able to network Properly?
Then get in touch to make sales and profit while you serve..
Contact Mimi on 07016718086
bbm 26364DE2
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 06, 2014
To all my fellow newly sworn-in corpers in Ekiti, abeg make all of unna go vote for me ooo.
There's a particular thread at romance section for Miss Nairaland contest, particularly the final elimination thread. Y'all need to support me in this.

#kisses

One love.
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by darlous(m): 6:15pm On Nov 06, 2014
coollabman:

Lol grin we just dey start grin hope your morale is still high? grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy very very high!
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by darlous(m): 6:19pm On Nov 06, 2014
Pls i really need to influence my posting to nafdac in ado ekiti. Am helpless! I don't know anybody here. Pls i really need your help o, if you have any connection here! Help me o
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 06, 2014
talk2dekky:

Oh ok , no they don't accept. We are in the same platoon sef. We will see then.

You won't believe it! I'm actually looking for you now grin
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 06, 2014
darlous:

cheesy cheesy very very high!

cheesy cheesy grin grin the drilling wey go happen tomorrow eh! Na die! grin
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 06, 2014
darlous:
Pls i really need to influence my posting to nafdac in ado ekiti. Am helpless! I don't know anybody here. Pls i really need your help o, if you have any connection here! Help me o

I didn't know nafdac was in ado! Now my eye dey chook! I must be there by fire! cheesy grin
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by talk2dekky(f): 7:31pm On Nov 06, 2014
coollabman:

You won't believe it! I'm actually looking for you now grin

Call me
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 06, 2014
Mizkeri:
scope, I see u too,fidelis nko

He dey
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Nobody: 1:51am On Nov 07, 2014
talk2dekky:

Call me , will delete my details soon.

Ok delete wink
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by darlous(m): 4:17am On Nov 07, 2014
coollabman:

I didn't know nafdac was in ado! Now my eye dey chook! I must be there by fire! cheesy grin
Been posted there is one thing, entering into nafdac is another thing, you don't just enter, you will need a pass from a higher authority. All i need is the former, the later is already settled. I know God will surely help me!
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by dubsy20(m): 6:28am On Nov 07, 2014
Hi guys, hope u r enjoying ur camp in Ise-Emure. Am an A14 corp member serving in Ado ekiti. Dont hesitate to ask , if diaz anyway u need help.
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 07, 2014
darlous:

Been posted there is one thing, entering into nafdac is another thing, you don't just enter, you will need a pass from a higher authority. All i need is the former, the later is already settled. I know God will surely help me!

My guy! Make we collide. I need valuable work experience that I can put on my cv. The nafdac ppa will be a very good way to start my career. Let's meet mehn
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 07, 2014
dubsy20:
Hi guys, hope u r enjoying ur camp in Ise-Emure. Am an A14 corp member serving in Ado ekiti. Dont hesitate to ask , if diaz anyway u need help.

Bros I hail o! I need to do my ppa in ado. help out with info if you can.
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by dubsy20(m): 12:24pm On Nov 07, 2014
coollabman:

Bros I hail o! I need to do my ppa in ado. help out with info if you can.
Ado is a cool town, quite expensive but no light. But u r gonna enjoy it if u get posted here. For PPA, abt 80% of corpers are posted to schools just few lucky ones lyk myself get posted to a federal parastatal. I will advise u to prepare ur mind for anything.
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Akell(m): 1:03pm On Nov 07, 2014
dubsy20:

Ado is a cool town, quite expensive but no light. But u r gonna enjoy it if u get posted here. For PPA, abt 80% of corpers are posted to schools just few lucky ones lyk myself get posted to a federal parastatal. I will advise u to prepare ur mind for anything.
I would appreciate it if you stop peddling lies. I've been in this town for years and I can attest to the fact that there's electricity supply. Though its 'constantness' is area dependent. In my area, Ekute, we can boast of one of the best areas in Ado Ekiti in terms of good access roads, electricity and water supply.
Probably, the 'no light' you're referring to has to do with the lack of electricity in the town for some days now. It's not only Ado, it also affects Akure(ondo state) and Osogbo(Osun State). You can see it's not an Ado issue. It's a fault on the power plant in Osun state.
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by dubsy20(m): 3:42pm On Nov 07, 2014
Akell:

I would appreciate it if you stop peddling lies. I've been in this town for years and I can attest to the fact that there's electricity supply. Though its 'constantness' is area dependent. In my area, Ekute, we can boast of one of the best areas in Ado Ekiti in terms of good access roads, electricity and water supply.
Probably, the 'no light' you're referring to has to do with the lack of electricity in the town for some days now. It's not only Ado, it also affects Akure(ondo state) and Osogbo(Osun State). You can see it's not an Ado issue. It's a fault on the power plant in Osun state.
Boss chill off! Nobody is dragging your Ado with you. When I mean no light, I mean its very erratic. Just Ekute and few other places can boast of its "constantness" . Don't get me wrong, am enjoying ma service yr in Ado, that I even turned down an opportunity to redeploy. So I aint peddling any lies.
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Akell(m): 5:47pm On Nov 07, 2014
dubsy20:

Boss chill off! Nobody is dragging your Ado with you. When I mean no light, I mean its very erratic. Just Ekute and few other places can boast of its "constantness" . Don't get me wrong, am enjoying ma service yr in Ado, that I even turned down an opportunity to redeploy. So I aint peddling any lies.
You should've defined your 'no light' in ur OP.
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by kevinaduga(m): 8:16pm On Nov 07, 2014
I just started enjoying camp nw. Anybody close to mami?..come join me celebrate my birthday!! grin
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Mizkeri(f): 2:16am On Nov 08, 2014
Who's with me in 2 platoon?
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by daskin: 8:35pm On Nov 08, 2014
Hi any one in platoon 9?
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by khune(m): 4:06am On Nov 09, 2014
Hi any one in 10 platoon,indicate pls?
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by obotubong: 4:43am On Nov 12, 2014
khune:
Hi any one in 10 platoon,indicate pls?

Am a B14 Corp member, I was in platoon 10. . Abeg make una no fall my hand oo. UP! Platoon 10. Is ur platoon supervisor that man with glasses?
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by jesutekome: 9:15am On Nov 13, 2014
obotubong:

Am a B14 Corp member, I was in platoon 10. . Abeg make una no fall my hand oo. UP! Platoon 10. Is ur platoon supervisor that man with glasses?
taaaaaa! Is it that same platoon 10 that took last in everything during our time in B14? Which kind fall your hand when your hand is already down.
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by jesutekome: 9:22am On Nov 13, 2014
Singing: "Commitment is our core value in 4 platoon, commitment is our core value in 4 platoon. We are committed anywhere, we are committed anyday. We are committed anytime... to serve our nation." that was the song we composed in our platoon. And whenever dignitaries come to camp we were the ones to entertain them. We were the most popular and most richest on camp. We won Volleyball Gold and Football Bronze medals. Batch B 2014.
Re: #TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State by Timmygal: 9:22am On Nov 13, 2014
am In 2 platoon my number is 08138624356

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nasarawa Police Arrest Fake Corps Member In NYSC Camp / Nysc Releases Press Release on Delayed Monthly Allowance / *NYSC Mobilization Time Table For 2017 Batch A, Stream2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.