Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Batch C14 Lagos - NYSC (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Batch C14 Lagos (73934 Views)

Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here / Nysc Batch C14 Plateau State, Let's'meet Here / BATCH C14 OYO STATE THREAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Drakula(m): 7:32am On Dec 18, 2014
Gidi Camp

1 Like

Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Drakula(m): 7:33am On Dec 18, 2014
Yes

Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Drakula(m): 7:33am On Dec 18, 2014
We

Re: Batch C14 Lagos by nikkypresh(f): 12:56pm On Dec 18, 2014
lagos state corp members looking for placement around Victoria Island axis should contact me on nicholas_precious@yahoo.com. Urgent.

1 Like

Re: Batch C14 Lagos by jenyunwojo(f): 7:09am On Dec 19, 2014
Gud mrn Cor members! @ d sound of d beagle run 2 d parade ground, if ure still on ur bed u are Wrong. awWwwwww... Totally mis camp n my roomies wt dr fake accent, @Anugod sowie abt u nt being able 2 reach me, was formin first lady so d phone was always off, my ppa is LCDA @ ketu n its very close 2 d hus, Ikorodu is close by 2. We go dey see saw. If ur 19800 don finish by now u ar sooooo wrong!
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by mizenkay(f): 11:42am On Dec 20, 2014
jenyunwojo:
Gud mrn Cor members! @ d sound of d beagle run 2 d parade ground, if ure still on ur bed u are Wrong. awWwwwww... Totally mis camp n my roomies wt dr fake accent, @Anugod sowie abt u nt being able 2 reach me, was formin first lady so d phone was always off, my ppa is LCDA @ ketu n its very close 2 d hus, Ikorodu is close by 2. We go dey see saw. If ur 19800 don finish by now u ar sooooo wrong!
u r nt wrung if de 19800 don finish ooo.kuz mine is wif all de stress nysc pple r givin mi..go der,cum 2dai or leave it 2mao n all dt.am gettin tired of lag
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 20, 2014
gdaniels31:
bienvenue à la maison lavendaar . espérons que vous apprécierez votre séjour ici rencontrer de nouveaux amis . comment vous préparer pour le camp à Lagos . goodmorning ma .
u called me, nd I'm here
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Drakula(m): 11:00pm On Dec 20, 2014
jenyunwojo:
If your 19800 daily has finished you're not wrong, Lagos is different from the 35 States in Nigeria, count yourself lucky to have a place to stay, food to eat and still transport yourself through and fro with the way the ministry is moving Corp members up and down
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by jenyunwojo(f): 6:18am On Dec 21, 2014
mizenkay:
u r nt wrung if de 19800 don finish ooo.kuz mine is wif all de stress nysc pple r givin mi..go der,cum 2dai or leave it 2mao n all dt.am gettin tired of lag
. So sorry 4 d stress dear! Instead of under d sun or in d rain e 4 b under dollars n pounds biko!
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by jenyunwojo(f): 6:21am On Dec 21, 2014
Drakula:

If your 19800 daily has finished you're not wrong, Lagos is different from the 35 States in Nigeria, count yourself lucky to have a place to stay, food to eat and still transport yourself through and fro with the way the ministry is moving Corp members up and down
. U are wrong o! I wan call u say hw xmas go b na, lolz. Hope ure Gud dr!
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by gdaniels31(m): 3:01pm On Dec 21, 2014
How you doing
nouveaux:
u called me, nd I'm here
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Anugod(f): 1:06pm On Dec 22, 2014
Reminiscing about the first inspirational talk we had in camp, where we learnt about the Emotional Bank Account, or EBA.

Anytime you meet a person, your face and name registers in their personal EBA. We can create EBAs in the hearts of people we come across and either make deposits or withdrawals from it.

It's important to maintain and increase the credit column in the hearts of people we relate with, rather than deplet or withdraw from the EBA we have in their hearts.

Work towards building high credit EBAs in the hearts of your employers, collegues, acquaintances and as many people as possible. You never know when it would come in handy.

And so the year is wrapping up, what are your expectations for the year ahead? Don't be carried away by celebrations to enter into the new year unprepared. 2015 promises a lot, don't be left out.

Merry Yuletide Season Y'all!kisskisskiss

3 Likes

Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Ojisik(m): 3:20pm On Dec 27, 2014
Ojisik:
FUTURE. PREDICTIONS ABOUT THE BEACH PARTY:
1. The people that are forming ginger (shouting "aye aye" )will NOT show up...it's on that day you'll start hearing about how their aunty is sick or go slow or similar stuff.

2. Nobody will show up
3. Think about it better....3 weeks doesn't really deserve a party,what are you celebrating ("you" not "we" because I definitely won't show up). If it's a party at the end if the service year,then count me in.
NIGERIANS TOO DEY CELEBRATE grin

4. It's just an avenue to find girls to kpansh or for girls to chop men's money.

ABUSE ALL YOU WANT,YOU KNOW DEEP DOWN THAT ITS TRUE.

My people, How far the beach party? Where are all the people that were shouting "aye" "aye!!!!". You all made me seem like a prophet of doom back then,but can you now see the reality?angry grin shocked tongue
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Mannylex(m): 7:19pm On Dec 29, 2014
Anugod:
Na Ikorodu o, a private secondary school. But they have accomodation sha, and the pay is quite ok. Resumption na 5th of January, so if I complete my reg I fit enter house latest weekend.

How u doing, which school and location in Ikorodu? . We wld see in general CDs smiley

Have no fear; Mannylex is here
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Anugod(f): 3:41am On Dec 30, 2014
@Mannylex,

You're also serving in Ikorodu? Wow, would be lovely to meet you. My school is in Igbogbo, Adla Kef Int'l College. What 'bout you?
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Mannylex(m): 10:31am On Dec 30, 2014
Anugod:
@Mannylex,

You're also serving in Ikorodu? Wow, would be lovely to meet you. My school is in Igbogbo, Adla Kef Int'l College. What 'bout you?

Yeah. I'm actually based in Ikorodu. My PPA is also in Igbogbo a private school. But I got a new job outside Ikorodu so I would be ghosting the previous PPA from next week. Would PM you.

Have no fear; Mannylex is here
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Drakula(m): 3:44pm On Dec 30, 2014
Ojisik:

My people, How far the beach party? Where are all the people that were shouting "aye" "aye!!!!". You all made me seem like a prophet of doom back then,but can you now see the reality?angry grin shocked tongue
For your info, the party date has been fixed and it's exclusively for a few selected who are optimistic!
We met in camp and made genuine friends had fun, but I guess it's something you can't understand or relate with, don't worry we shall post pictures here for you to see, you could be a part of it if you've changed your mind. If you are still interested whatapp me for details.
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Ojisik(m): 6:06pm On Dec 30, 2014
Drakula:

For your info, the party date has been fixed and it's exclusively for a few selected who are optimistic!
We met in camp and made genuine friends had fun, but I guess it's something you can't understand or relate with, don't worry we shall post pictures here for you to see, you could be a part of it if you've changed your mind. If you are still interested whatapp me for details.
Selected few? Why? The other LAGOS 14C Corp members are inferior to these "selected few". Are you guys like an elitist group or what? What kind of leader does that Mr. Drakula....make it an open invitation,post the date,time and venue here on NAIRALAND for everybody to see, all men are equal so for choosing only a selected few......you are wrong smiley
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Drakula(m): 7:15am On Dec 31, 2014
Ojisik:

Selected few? Why? The other LAGOS 14C Corp members are inferior to these "selected few". Are you guys like an elitist group or what? What kind of leader does that Mr. Drakula....make it an open invitation,post the date,time and venue here on NAIRALAND for everybody to see, all men are equal so for choosing only a selected few......you are wrong smiley
Even the word of God says "many are called but few are chosen" the invitation is an open secret, blessed are the positive minded for they shall receive the invitation we formed a strong network of friends online and in camp, both oyo campers and Iyana apaja campers will merge, so we are been careful of little foxes that can destroy the Vineyard, many people indicated their dissatisfaction with your analogy on the party, they all kept quite and did not pick a brawl with you to show you how matured they all are. And yes we are a selected elite going to make a difference, go back read your predictions, it's too low for a person to classify such an educated group in that light. If I were you, I would tender an apology to the house rather than press the matter as you are doing, but well, we are of different upbringing and personalities. Cheers bro.
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Carmal90(m): 3:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
Pls and pls house,can i get someone living around alausa in lagos state to scort or possibly both of us should contribute and rent ahouse @ alausa area
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Drakula(m): 10:47am On Jan 03, 2015
Carmal90:
Pls and pls house,can i get someone living around alausa in lagos state to scort or possibly both of us should contribute and rent ahouse @ alausa area

houses around alausa are really expensive, i will ask around if any one i know is ready to accomodate or co-rent with you. I would suggest you change your ppa to a much affordable area or request for accommodation from your ppa.
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Carmal90(m): 3:09pm On Jan 03, 2015
Drakula:

houses around alausa are really expensive, i will ask around if any one i know is ready to accomodate or co-rent with you. I would suggest you change your ppa to a much affordable area or request for accommodation from your ppa.
tanx for ur xplanation,am very grateful sir,pls dont know if it will be feasible for me to change my location i.e my ppa,or did u have record of ministry giving accomodation...ur response is highly needed tanx
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Drakula(m): 9:56pm On Jan 03, 2015
Carmal90:
tanx for ur xplanation,am very grateful sir,pls dont know if it will be feasible for me to change my location i.e my ppa,or did u have record of ministry giving accomodation...ur response is highly needed tanx
It's possible to change your ppa, ministries normally repost you to thier desired location, they try as much as possible to post you to a place close to your current address for those resident in lagos, and if you are a new Comer they try to post you to a place where securing accomodation would be easy, so if your current placement is too high for you, then you can lay a complaint and it will be taken into consideration. Ministries hardly give accomodation that's why they take reposting closest to your residential address very serious. Which ministry were you posted to?
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Carmal90(m): 11:23pm On Jan 03, 2015
Drakula:

It's possible to change your ppa, ministries normally repost you to thier desired location, they try as much as possible to post you to a place close to your current address for those resident in lagos, and if you are a new Comer they try to post you to a place where securing accomodation would be easy, so if your current placement is too high for you, then you can lay a complaint and it will be taken into consideration. Ministries hardly give accomodation that's why they take reposting closest to your residential address very serious. Which ministry were you posted to?
tanx for the explicit xplanation,am very grateful sir, i stayed in amukoko... The ministry is lagos state ministry of energy and mineral resources,alusa.. Will be glad if i can be posted to any place close to my area
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Drakula(m): 4:45pm On Jan 05, 2015
Carmal90:
tanx for the explicit xplanation,am very grateful sir, i stayed in amukoko... The ministry is lagos state ministry of energy and mineral resources,alusa.. Will be glad if i can be posted to any place close to my area

they can post you anywhere sir, just go and make a complaint at their alausa office.
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Carmal90(m): 3:10pm On Jan 08, 2015
Drakula:

they can post you anywhere sir, just go and make a complaint at their alausa office.
tanx my drakula,am very grateful,av sorted my self,will still manage that place cos they are having a staff bus..tanx so much
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by cutehenry(m): 2:01pm On Jan 13, 2015
Hello peeps,I was redeployed to lagos and I'm still awaiting my posting.I filled maryland as my address on d reg form,dt means they may likely post me to a place arnd maryland frm wah I heard,for my PPA,so I urgently nid a corp member who is staying arnd maryland/ very close to maryland dt cud accommodate me Or is looking for s/one to rent a place wit arnd dt Area.plsss I nid ur help peeps.incase u knw anyone in dt position plss dnt hesitate to connect me to d person.mch tnx
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by ceemere: 10:17am On Jan 18, 2015
hello peepz, long time no see, uuum except those i see at the lg HQ. hope y'all doing fyn. apart from enkay, any of u posted to surulere?? sad
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by ceemere: 10:22am On Jan 18, 2015
gidi camp was cool to an extent shaa.

1 Like

Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Ademat7(m): 8:24am On Jan 20, 2015
Can anyone pls clear air on an info I heard about how coppers are paid in lagos,"few corp member receive #15000" while IMO I think those who teach collect 15k.waiting for ur response concerning both state and federal allowee;Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply)

Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings / Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe / Female Corper Slays In Her NYSC Khaki Skirt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.