Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,849 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Batch C14 Lagos - NYSC (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Batch C14 Lagos (74023 Views)

Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here / Nysc Batch C14 Plateau State, Let's'meet Here / BATCH C14 OYO STATE THREAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Batch C14 Lagos by cutehenry(m): 7:38am On Dec 16, 2014
Hello peeps,I was re-located from Gombe to Lagos state .I'm in abuja nw But I'll be coming to lagos on wed or thur.plss I nid fellow batch C corp members dt were posted to lagos to call me on this number 07035249352.tnx
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Anugod(f): 8:06am On Dec 16, 2014
Choi! Lagos life for the first time in my life. Not used to it embarassed
I feel sleepy in this bus already. Make dem no go loss me sha undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Anugod(f): 8:11am On Dec 16, 2014
Jenyunwojo how far? Drakula how far? Hope you guys enjoyed camp?
I'm in Lagos now o, sorting out PPA things and trying to adjust to Lagos life. Hmmm, not easy.

By the way, I'm residing in NCCF family house at Agbado Ijaiye for the main time. Hope to see you guys soon.

N.B Jenyu, I kept trying your line in camp but it wasn't going through...
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by S4SOLOMON4(m): 11:53am On Dec 16, 2014
pls guys, who has an idea of where i can get(buy) nysc cap in lag. i lost mine.
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Drakula(m): 3:21pm On Dec 16, 2014
Wow, if you didn't camp in lagos you are... grin am thankful to God for the wonderful experience, last night in camp was something else, on the sound of the begeal Corp members where reluctant to go into their rooms, the soldiers got deadly and turned off the hostel lights firing a tear gas which dropped into our room, come and see area scatter, my room mates in room 1, confronted the soldiers at the stairs, a scuffle ensured, when it was getting too hot I went to gdaniels room (room 3) and slept there, the noise and disturbance later calmed down, no one was decamped, room 1 was purposely targeted because we really gave those soldiers a tough time while in camp, we hardly go to parade on time when they come with their whistles we would roll it for them and clap, sometimes we would ask them to sit with us and gist or eat, and so many stubborn but funny attitude, so the punished us with tear gas. I count it all fun, got posted to subeb, at first I thought it was a school going by its location in Maryland group of schools, only to be told later it's a ministry under education, see corpers cross country racing to alausa, I got there with gdaniels, I was the 177th person, it was fun. Done with Bank account opening relaxing at home grin
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Drakula(m): 3:26pm On Dec 16, 2014
Anugod:
Jenyunwojo how far? Drakula how far? Hope you guys enjoyed camp?
I'm in Lagos now o, sorting out PPA things and trying to adjust to Lagos life. Hmmm, not easy.

By the way, I'm residing in NCCF family house at Agbado Ijaiye for the main time. Hope to see you guys soon.

N.B Jenyu, I kept trying your line in camp but it wasn't going through...

Will finally meet you soon, after the sorting we will meet definitely where were you posted to
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by funkiedipsy(f): 4:57pm On Dec 16, 2014
Welcome bk frm camp guys, hope to meet some of u.
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Anugod(f): 5:04pm On Dec 16, 2014
Drakula:

Will finally meet you soon, after the sorting we will meet definitely where were you posted to
Na Ikorodu o, a private secondary school. But they have accomodation sha, and the pay is quite ok. Resumption na 5th of January, so if I complete my reg I fit enter house latest weekend.
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Drakula(m): 6:03pm On Dec 16, 2014
Lagos camp pics loading...
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Drakula(m): 6:14pm On Dec 16, 2014
Anugod:
Na Ikorodu o, a private secondary school. But they have accomodation sha, and the pay is quite ok. Resumption na 5th of January, so if I complete my reg I fit enter house latest weekend.

I will come to ikorodu on Thursday , text me the address where you are

1 Like

Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Drakula(m): 6:25pm On Dec 16, 2014
Camp pics loading....
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Drakula(m): 7:35pm On Dec 16, 2014
Swearing in

Re: Batch C14 Lagos by obulino: 9:43pm On Dec 16, 2014
On getting to my PPA (SIDMACH Tech. Nig. Ltd), I ws asked to put down my phone number and email that they will get back to me. Any one in the house posted to same place? Any advice on what next m to do?
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Drakula(m): 9:59pm On Dec 16, 2014
Lagos camp
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Drakula(m): 10:16pm On Dec 16, 2014
obulino:
On getting to my PPA (SIDMACH Tech. Nig. Ltd), I ws asked to put down my phone number and email that they will get back to me. Any one in the house posted to same place? Any advice on what next m to do?
I have a room mate who was posted there, here is his bbm pin 2BB631E2 his name is Christopher, just tell him drakula directed you.

my problem with some nairalanders is thus, it's only when they have problems they tend to check updates here on nairalander , if we all were doing as such, no solutions would be proffered to solvable issues. Let's sit up
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by mizenkay(f): 10:40pm On Dec 16, 2014
undecidedjust passin by
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Ojisik(m): 10:44pm On Dec 16, 2014
Drakula:
Wow, if you didn't camp in lagos you are... grin am thankful to God for the wonderful experience, last night in camp was something else, on the sound of the begeal Corp members where reluctant to go into their rooms, the soldiers got deadly and turned off the hostel lights firing a tear gas which dropped into our room, come and see area scatter, my room mates in room 1, confronted the soldiers at the stairs, a scuffle ensured, when it was getting too hot I went to gdaniels room (room 3) and slept there, the noise and disturbance later calmed down, no one was decamped, room 1 was purposely targeted because we really gave those soldiers a tough time while in camp, we hardly go to parade on time when they come with their whistles we would roll it for them and clap, sometimes we would ask them to sit with us and gist or eat, and so many stubborn but funny attitude, so the punished us with tear gas. I count it all fun, got posted to subeb, at first I thought it was a school going by its location in Maryland group of schools, only to be told later it's a ministry under education, see corpers cross country racing to alausa, I got there with gdaniels, I was the 177th person, it was fun. Done with Bank account opening relaxing at home grin
shocked shocked bro,our rooms were close,I was in room 4 (opposite room 1) I watched the whole tear gas saga with my two koro-koro eyes. Commander Okon was beating one guy with plastic table leg...the soilders got scared when one of your roomies started choking,the last night was fun...I hardly used my phone in camp so I couldn't come online while we were there. Inbetween....I miss my #350 noodles,egg and Turkey from Honeywell Stand + one Schweppes (#70) =#420 cry
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Drakula(m): 1:04am On Dec 17, 2014
Camp pix

Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Drakula(m): 1:06am On Dec 17, 2014
Camp

Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Drakula(m): 1:12am On Dec 17, 2014
Camp pix

Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Drakula(m): 1:16am On Dec 17, 2014
Camp pics
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by obulino: 6:45am On Dec 18, 2014
Drakula:
I have a room mate who was posted there, here is his bbm pin 2BB631E2 his name is Christopher, just tell him drakula directed you.

my problem with some nairalanders is thus, it's only when they have problems they tend to check updates here on nairalander , if we all were doing as such, no solutions would be proffered to solvable issues. Let's sit up
Thanks bro
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Drakula(m): 7:13am On Dec 18, 2014
Camp pictures

Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Drakula(m): 7:14am On Dec 18, 2014
More pics

Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Drakula(m): 7:16am On Dec 18, 2014
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Drakula(m): 7:19am On Dec 18, 2014
More pics

Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Drakula(m): 7:21am On Dec 18, 2014
Gidi Camp

Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Drakula(m): 7:23am On Dec 18, 2014
Sweet memories

Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Drakula(m): 7:24am On Dec 18, 2014
Camp

Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Drakula(m): 7:28am On Dec 18, 2014
Nysc Lagos

Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Drakula(m): 7:29am On Dec 18, 2014
Camp

Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Drakula(m): 7:31am On Dec 18, 2014
Nysc Lagos

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply)

Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe / Female Corper Slays In Her NYSC Khaki Skirt (Photos) / Corpers In Suit: Checkout This NYSC Outfit (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.