Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

15 Signs That Confirm You’re A Typical Nigerian - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 15 Signs That Confirm You’re A Typical Nigerian (31156 Views)

Some Superstitious Beliefs In A Typical Nigerian Traditional Society / A Typical Traditional Marriage List In Igboland (expo) / Typical Nigerian Behavior (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Signs That Confirm You’re A Typical Nigerian by fightforchange1(f): 4:30pm On Jan 01, 2015
I like the picture....
Lmao the 15 of indicators of Nigerian authenticity....
Re: 15 Signs That Confirm You’re A Typical Nigerian by chiogoezubem(f): 6:53pm On Jan 01, 2015
cool I like number 4! cheesy
Re: 15 Signs That Confirm You’re A Typical Nigerian by onegig(m): 4:04pm On Jan 02, 2015
Maybe I am not Nigerian.

I don't do more than just 2 of those. The up nepa thing and adding o to words .

Shouting in public, materialistic, cooking jollof rice, not visiting a dentist?

Other things listed are universal things people from other countries also do and exhibit.

1 Like

Re: 15 Signs That Confirm You’re A Typical Nigerian by nickz(m): 10:09pm On Jan 05, 2015
saolbuk:

Y u ma sef no greet? She b ur mate ni?
u no wellgrin

1 Like

Re: 15 Signs That Confirm You’re A Typical Nigerian by nickz(m): 10:12pm On Jan 05, 2015
Richiy:

You don ever chop slap for not greeting ?

Because I have. It wasn't funny o.
gringrin I'm above that at this stage.....getting slapped
That person must have a death wishtongue
Re: 15 Signs That Confirm You’re A Typical Nigerian by ebbymayox(m): 5:59am On Feb 04, 2015
THS POST WAS WRITTEN BY ME AND POSTED ON http://www.tlkdrum.com/15-signs-youre-a-typical-nigerian/

I HATE WHEN PEOPLE STEAL MY WRITE UP AND THEN GET CREDIT FOR IT

THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME.

ALL THIS FAKE ASS SHITTY LAZY NIGERIAN BLOGGERS,ALL THEY DO IS WAIT AND STEAL YOUR POST.

NONSENSE

I AM REPORTING THIS POST TO GOOGLE STRAIGHT AWAY
Re: 15 Signs That Confirm You’re A Typical Nigerian by ebbymayox(m): 6:01am On Feb 04, 2015
ezeonline2:

Source: http://loadedstuff.com/15-signs-that-confirm-youre-a-typical-nigerian/

HS POST WAS WRITTEN BY ME AND POSTED ON http://www.tlkdrum.com/15-signs-youre-a-typical-nigerian/

I HATE WHEN PEOPLE STEAL MY WRITE UP AND THEN GET CREDIT FOR IT

THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME.

ALL THIS FAKE ASS SHITTY LAZY NIGERIAN BLOGGERS,ALL THEY DO IS WAIT AND STEAL YOUR POST.

NONSENSE

I AM REPORTING THIS POST TO GOOGLE STRAIGHT AWAY[size=20[b][/b]pt][/size]
Re: 15 Signs That Confirm You’re A Typical Nigerian by Nobody: 4:14am On Mar 19, 2015
Richiy:

You don ever chop slap for not greeting ?

Because I have. It wasn't funny o.
What does it cost you to greet?
Smh
Re: 15 Signs That Confirm You’re A Typical Nigerian by Fulaman198(m): 5:48am On Mar 19, 2015
macof:
To all of you quoting me...that's ur damned business, I've spoken what it is.
I am Nigerian and don't engage in more 5 of these things

Btw it's only common sense to note that "Nigerian" is not an identity that reflects common character, we are different people from different regions and ethnicity...there's nothing like typical Nigerian...what applies in Enugu can never apply in Nassarawa

So true
Re: 15 Signs That Confirm You’re A Typical Nigerian by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 01, 2019
I told my wife the truth. I told her I was seeing a psychiatrist. Then she told me the truth: that she was seeing a psychiatrist, two plumbers, and a bartender. wink
Re: 15 Signs That Confirm You’re A Typical Nigerian by Nobody: 6:35am On Jun 02, 2019
Great article. Very hilarious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Divorce Rate Among Yoruba Couples & Igbo Couples / Ooni Of Ife And 3rd Wife, Olori Tobi Welcome Twins / Onyeka Nwelue: Anyone Who Eats Or Drinks At A Funeral Lacks Conscience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.