Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (216) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (879944 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 10:29am On Jun 22, 2017
Is Egypt route still through?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Boblee: 11:02am On Jun 22, 2017
wink
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by iWasNotHere(m): 4:58pm On Jun 22, 2017
Wonderful update. We will all get to Estonia by Gods Grace
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Dubbeltech: 5:32pm On Jun 22, 2017
Anyone going through the Turkey route...I got an appointment for 26th which I believe is too far a date to wait for...anyone with a better idea?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by gee4real: 6:07pm On Jun 22, 2017
please my people, l seriously need your help, can anyone help me with flight itinerary, it's urgent please , my mail, mikejyde70@gmail.com, or whatsapp 08034721271. thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 7:01pm On Jun 22, 2017
Dubbeltech:
Anyone going through the Turkey route...I got an appointment for 26th which I believe is too far a date to wait for...anyone with a better idea?

Mine is 21st july
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Miles300: 7:10pm On Jun 22, 2017
gee4real:
please my people, l seriously need your help, can anyone help me with flight itinerary, it's urgent please , my mail, mikejyde70@gmail.com, or whatsapp 08034721271. thanks
. Dude dats sometim u can do on your own , go to the airline website and making ur booking it will be sent to ur email and u print out
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 7:18pm On Jun 22, 2017
Femirates:

contact me let me put you through bro. i am also in dubai and i have gotten Estonia visa along with a friend also working here. strictly for someone in UAE +971528339554(whatsapp)

Can I use the dubai business visa to enter the Turkey from Dubai? The via is two weeks I guess
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Boblee: 8:06pm On Jun 22, 2017
Godfavourme:

Can I use the dubai business visa to enter the Turkey from Dubai? The via is two weeks I guess

Not possible. .. even with UAE resident visa you can't. .
You need to apply for turkey visa direct from 9ja there.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by s3nn2x(m): 12:03am On Jun 23, 2017
Guys, how much can one get a cheap flight to Tallinn from Lagos or Abuja in mid September?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Dubbeltech: 5:40am On Jun 23, 2017
That date is kinda far...a better idea cos someone was suggesting UK or Belarus but the Belarus requirement is tasking.
Godfavourme:

Mine is 21st july
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by phemie08(m): 5:42am On Jun 23, 2017
Dubbeltech:
That date is kinda far...a better idea cos someone was suggesting UK or Belarus but the Belarus requirement is tasking.

UK is also crazy
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 6:41am On Jun 23, 2017
Dubbeltech:

UK Na no go area o. Date not too far as long as you are getting both visa n trp at Turkey. The prayer Na to get the Turkish visa here.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 7:57am On Jun 23, 2017
Who has an idea about buying Insurance policy for stay in Turkey. Very urgent
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 7:58am On Jun 23, 2017
Godfavourme:

Mine is 21st july

When did you fill the online application that they gave a you this date?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by our9ja: 8:18am On Jun 23, 2017
You can buy from Aiico Insurance since you are using it for Turkey .Just buy for few days
Suplexx:
Who has an idea about buying Insurance policy for stay in Turkey. Very urgent
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 8:43am On Jun 23, 2017
our9ja:
You can buy from Aiico Insurance since you are using it for Turkey .Just buy for few days

Okay thanks.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 8:47am On Jun 23, 2017
Deleted
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by gentleking90(m): 10:59am On Jun 23, 2017
gee4real:
Seriously India embassy Abuja or wherever is becoming naughty to legitimate applicants,a guy with ndlea clearance was told today that there is no visa for people going to Estonia thru their country for any purpose, even with ndlea and other docs complete. Even they're now refusing people who have paid visa fees, while a guy has been kept waiting for almost a month plus, with his passport with them. INDIA ROUTE NA FIRE, Its like They're beefing ESTONIA.
the same thing with Egypt embassy now..they have also stop issuing visa to students going tru their country to Estonia...
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by gentleking90(m): 11:01am On Jun 23, 2017
engineerafolabi:
The news gotten to me today was that Egypt embassy is no more given people that want to go to Estonia visa as some were rejected yesterday and Today. I just hope this is not true
it is very true my brother, they asked us to come back and apply after two months...
even though that applied before they stop couldn't get their passport bk till after two months
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by joy2016: 11:59am On Jun 23, 2017
gentleking90:

it is very true my brother, they asked us to come back and apply after two months...
even though that applied before they stop couldn't get their passport bk till after two months
nah wa ooo. What of taking tourism visa to Dubai from there to Georgia then apply for visa and trp in Georgia.
In Turkey requirements I saw application fee not visa fee does that means it will be paid b4 Visa is granted?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Femirates: 12:52pm On Jun 23, 2017
joy2016:

nah wa ooo. What of taking tourism visa to Dubai from there to Georgia then apply for visa and trp in Georgia.
In Turkey requirements I saw application fee not visa fee does that means it will be paid b4 Visa is granted?

you only have access to Georgia when you have a resident permit in Dubai not just a tourist visa. and having a resident visa isnt a 3months parole sef, so thats no go area. I am based in Dubai so am telling you just as it is.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by iWasNotHere(m): 12:52pm On Jun 23, 2017
joy2016:

This looks too expensive brother.
Can we just Mail Estonia all together & give them list of admitted students finding it hard to get Indian & Egypt Visa out of Nigeria. For them to find an alternative for us. Because all this news of is becoming scary
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Femirates: 12:59pm On Jun 23, 2017
s3nn2x:
Guys, how much can one get a cheap flight to Tallinn from Lagos or Abuja in mid September?
+971528339554.....message me on whatsapp
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Femirates: 1:05pm On Jun 23, 2017
iWasNotHere:

Can we just Mail Estonia all together & give them list of admitted students finding it hard to get Indian & Egypt Visa out of Nigeria. For them to find an alternative for us. Because all this news of is becoming scary

the embassy isnt responsible for all that...i was helping a friend apply for indian visa from Dubai and they asked me to tell Estonia embassy to give me official invitation as proof so they can grant the visa...they told me they cant.

mind you Estonia is only allowed 1317 TRP per year as per schengen area regulations..as at June 1, they had issued 847. All this issue of visa not granted isnt about Egypt or India. But the Estonia embassy which must have informed them about their visa restrictions. Imagine you are going to school in September and they asked you to come back in 2months and you must resume by 15th Sept or else you lose the admission.

i think i have shed some lights on this issues. i went tru all of the process, hence i know all what i just typed.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by our9ja: 1:43pm On Jun 23, 2017
You mean say at the bolded part say na them dey block am ?
Femirates:

the embassy isnt responsible for all that...i was helping a friend apply for indian visa from Dubai and they asked me to tell Estonia embassy to give me official invitation as proof so they can grant the visa...they told me they cant.

mind you Estonia is only allowed 1317 TRP per year as per schengen area regulations..as at June 1, they had issued 847. All this issue of visa not granted isnt about Egypt or India. But the Estonia embassy which must have informed them about their visa restrictions. Imagine you are going to school in September and they asked you to come back in 2months and you must resume by 15th Sept or else you lose the admission.

i think i have shed some lights on this issues. i went tru all of the process, hence i know all what i just typed.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Femirates: 1:59pm On Jun 23, 2017
our9ja:
You mean say at the bolded part say na them dey block am ?

https://www.pressreader.com/latvia/the-baltic-times/20170601/281517931081009

you can read that
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by iWasNotHere(m): 2:10pm On Jun 23, 2017
Femirates:

Like seriously 847, God will make a way for us waiting to get Visa, Trp & Visa to Estonia. But this year traveling route is somehow
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Femirates: 2:19pm On Jun 23, 2017
Saintsquare:
boss I have sum1 in Dubai that wanna move,can I pm you?

+971528339554.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Femirates: 2:33pm On Jun 23, 2017
The news below was on June 1, 2017.....please dont blame india and egypt for the scenarios there, i guess they are only acting based on instructions and those plannning to go to other places, please send a mail to the embassy to confirm if you can come stating the most probable date you feel you can. Its the case of manchester united playing barcelona and only one viewing center could show it...am sure you know what that means. God bless you all.

..................THE NEWS.......................

The Estonian Government must soon decide what to do in a situation, where businesses struggling with workforce shortages wish to bring in workers to Estonia, but the 0.1 per cent quota for residence and work permits stipulated by law will already be filled by the middle of the year.

Interior Minister Andres Anvelt is scheduled to take the issue of immigration quotas to the government within the next few weeks, the public broadcaster ERR reported on Friday. This year's quota for temporary immigration for citizens of countries from outside the EU is 1,317 people, but as of right now, 854 permits have been issued, which indicates that this year's quota may already be filled in summer.

Anvelt told ERR that while the easiest option would be to increase the quota, he is not certain if that would be the best option. He said that the strongest pressure to allow more immigrants to come to Estonia is coming from construction and industrial companies, but the state would like to receive educated workforce. This is why, when deciding over immigration permits, Estonia should implement a points system, which in addition to the needs of the labor market would also assess the education level and adaptability of the people arriving in the country.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Femirates: 2:41pm On Jun 23, 2017
iWasNotHere:

Like seriously 847, God will make a way for us waiting to get Visa, Trp & Visa to Estonia. But this year traveling route is somehow

Too many applicants....thats the sole reason for all this scenarios

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 2:48pm On Jun 23, 2017
iWasNotHere:

Seconded.

We can form A group outside this place.

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.