Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (282) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (881253 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 10:42am On Mar 18, 2018
Suplexx:
If one is going to watch the world cup, is one match ticket enough to qualify for a fan ID? Or do we have to buy up to three match tickets?
one is OK,book hostel, its way cheaper
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 11:53am On Mar 18, 2018
Saintsquare:
one is OK,book hostel, its way cheaper

Is the hotel booking a requirement for the fan ID? Are we also expected to pay for the booking?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 12:16pm On Mar 18, 2018
Suplexx:

Is the hotel booking a requirement for the fan ID? Are we also expected to pay for the booking?
Actually I don't know much about the fan Id,but you should be able to book some hotel without paying while most HOSTELs can be booked without paying, they will hold it down but they might charge some amount to test your account o.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Suplexx: 2:18pm On Mar 18, 2018
Saintsquare:
Actually I don't know much about the fan Id,but you should be able to book some hotel without paying while most HOSTELs can be booked without paying, they will hold it down but they might charge some amount to test your account o.

Ok, thanks. I have booked an hotel before sha. I just wanted to know how the fan ID works
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 2:37pm On Mar 18, 2018
Suplexx:

Ok, thanks. I have booked an hotel before sha. I just wanted to know how the fan ID works
chai u no dull the package at all,
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 18, 2018
chaiks:
got positive feedback from Tartu like today.but d next day,got a notice that my application has been reopened and I need to mk corrections and resend ,else no process further. this dreamapply sha

I hope you succeed with your application, I just sent you a DM, please reply

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chaiks: 10:06am On Mar 19, 2018
skarlett:

I hope you succeed with your application, I just sent you a DM, please reply
yes bro. I just replied you.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 10:42am On Mar 19, 2018
chaiks:
yes bro. I just replied you.
she be Lady jare
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chaiks: 11:24am On Mar 19, 2018
Saintsquare:
she be Lady jare
ah. me no know oo. apologies
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Kabz: 7:07pm On Mar 19, 2018
Omobahassy:
I need a reply... Can the worldcup ticket be used in place of Russia visa... Is it possible to fly into Russia directly with the ticket

Ideally you don’t need a visa to go watch the World Cup. With you ticket and fan ID and accommodation details you should be able to book a flight ticket.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by geekbabanla: 8:02pm On Mar 19, 2018
I acknowledge everyone who has contributed to this forum, this is my first time here. I got to know about Estonia a couple of weeks back. I applied for MSc Computer Science and Software Engineering in University of Tartu last week and received positive feedback for both courses today. I am counting on securing full scholarship from the University given the info I found on their course pages.

The mail I received says results will be announced latest May 15. My question to my bosses here is majorly concerning the Visa as it seems to be the greatest hurdle from what I have read so far on previous threads. Please, I need someone to authoritatively (if possible)

1. confirm which is the best route of applying for Visa
2. give a rough estimate of how much it will cost to apply for the Visa through this route
3. give an overall advice on what I should do next before May 15

I have a BSc in Computer Science with a 4.71/5.00 CGPA.

I will really appreciate your responses.

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 9:50pm On Mar 19, 2018
geekbabanla:
I acknowledge everyone who has contributed to this forum, this is my first time here. I got to know about Estonia a couple of weeks back. I applied for MSc Computer Science and Software Engineering in University of Tartu last week and received positive feedback for both courses today. I am counting on securing full scholarship from the University given the info I found on their course pages.

The mail I received says results will be announced latest May 15. My question to my bosses here is majorly concerning the Visa as it seems to be the greatest hurdle from what I have read so far on previous threads. Please, I need someone to authoritatively (if possible)

2. give a rough estimate of how much it will cost to apply for the Visa through this route

I want to comment on your CGPA. It is quite impressive.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by richinex: 9:57pm On Mar 19, 2018
slysite4real:

...And intimidating���
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by chaiks: 10:09pm On Mar 19, 2018
geekbabanla:

impressive cgpa
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by geekbabanla: 8:40am On Mar 20, 2018
From my readings on the thread so far, it seems many people had problems with paying application fees, from my personal experience, you can pay application fees with GTBank Naira MasterCard on almost any platform in the world. I paid for UT using the same card.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by geekbabanla: 8:41am On Mar 20, 2018
slysite4real:

Thanks boss
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by geekbabanla: 8:42am On Mar 20, 2018
richinex:

...And intimidating���

Lol...Haba
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by geekbabanla: 8:43am On Mar 20, 2018
chaiks:
impressive cgpa

Thanks boss
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Tonimatics(m): 10:37am On Mar 20, 2018
Miles300:
Pls I can only answer questions about Tallinn university and general info about Estonia ! I have no idea about the operations of other university thanks !
boss please can I chat with u privately

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by richinex: 3:21pm On Mar 20, 2018
Abeg experienced folks....how does this waitlist work?

I just got waitlisted for an MSc in Healthcare Technology in TTU.....Is there any possibility of getting the tuition waiver?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Uglyboy2015: 3:48pm On Mar 20, 2018
Waitlist for funding or admission?
richinex:

I just got waitlisted for an MSc in Healthcare Technology in TTU.....Is there any possibility of getting the tuition waiver?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by slysite4real(m): 3:52pm On Mar 20, 2018
richinex:

If a dept wants to admit 40 students, they draw up a ranking of the best 40 students. And these are admitted. But for some reasons not all the 40 students admitted will eventually resume their studies. So the school can decide to take another 10 best students (after the 40 overall best students) and put them in the waiting list. These students will only be admitted on the condition that some among the 40 did not accept the admission. So if you are say No. 1 in the waiting list, it means if a student drops out of the 40, you will be the first to be invited to fill up the space. But if you are No. 10 then you need 10 students to decline the admission before you can be admitted.

Usually tuition waiver is for the best students. Being in the waiting list means you did not perform very well. So logically you cannot qualify for a tuition waiver.

I hope this explanation helps?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by richinex: 4:09pm On Mar 20, 2018
slysite4real:

If a dept wants to admit 40 students, they draw up a ranking of the best 40 students. And these are admitted. But for some reasons not all the 40 students admitted will eventually resume their studies. So the school can decide to take another 10 best students (after the 40 overall best students) and put them in the waiting list. These students will only be admitted on the condition that some among the 40 did not accept the admission. So if you are say No. 1 in the waiting list, it means if a student drops out of the 40, you will be the first to be invited to fill up the space. But if you are No. 10 then you need 10 students to decline the admission before you can be admitted.

Usually tuition waiver is for the best students. Being in the waiting list means you did not perform very well. So logically you cannot qualify for a tuition waiver.

I hope this explanation helps?

Yea sure. I get now. Thanks.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by richinex: 7:21am On Mar 21, 2018
Uglyboy2015:
Waitlist for funding or admission?
Really I dunno. just says my application is being considered further and i should send all my documents via post
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Ayodejibaba: 9:30am On Mar 21, 2018
@miles300, pls I need your urgent help. But do not know how to get email address. Pls can u help send it. Or can you just buzz me ? Mine is fadewusio@yahoo.com. please help a sister. Thank you
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by michael3712: 11:41am On Mar 21, 2018
I applied from Russia, today, but for tourism. Duo am student here in Russia . Just hoping they it grant lol
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Saintsquare(m): 12:04pm On Mar 21, 2018
michael3712:
I applied from Russia, today, but for tourism. Duo am student here in Russia . Just hoping they it grant lol
do you have any idea if they grant bsc applicants visa as we were informed only MSC were granted last year.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by yoyolagos: 12:05pm On Mar 21, 2018
hi, for those considering Russia, below are d details you need to work with;

Window: 04 jun - July 25 ( since game is 14 Jun 2018 – 15 Jul 2018, and according to the rule of Fan ID, u have can arrived at least 10 days b4 day opening game and leave at most 10 days after the closing ceremony) http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/organisation/fan-id/index.html

So i highly advise you should look into the date above and plan your trip accordingly.

In addition, kindly communicate with the Estonian embassy personally (no depend on what other says ooo or wat people tell you). Call or mail the embassy personally to clarify if you show come over for the visa without having to wait for TRP first.

Lastly, you only need to by a match ticket number to apply for fan ID via http://fan-id.ru/. You can reserve an accommodation few days b4 travelling and print out the reservation in case you are asked (but i am not sure that should be of any problem)

NB: The russia route means you will have to return to naija after your successful visa application at the embassy. So you will need to put all those costs into consideration.

#shalom
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by michael3712: 1:11pm On Mar 21, 2018
Am not sure
quote author=Saintsquare post=66026545] do you have any idea if they grant bsc applicants visa as we were informed only MSC were granted last year.[/quote]
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Uglyboy2015: 7:22pm On Mar 21, 2018
Hello Fam!
Pls, who knows anything about Intergrated Engineering (Undergraduate/TUT). My lil brother just got scheduled for moodle test! Anyone did this before? What was it like and possible questions!
Thanks in advance .
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Ayodejibaba: 3:18am On Mar 22, 2018
Uglyboy2015:
DimejiAina @ hotmail. Com
@miles300, pls can you msg me. My address I fadewusio@yahoo.com. I would have mailed you if I had your address. Please

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.