Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,546 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (399) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (875702 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (396) (397) (398) (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Zoey1: 10:39am On Jul 26, 2023
Date?
Tolaaa:
Hello, please if you have gotten admission and or gotten appointment date at the embassy in Egypt and you are looking to process visa in a group, there's a group of 4 people looking for one more person.

Please reach out.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Zoey1: 10:49am On Jul 26, 2023
Date
Tolaaa:
2023/2024 admission

Hello everyone,

Looking for people who want to travel to Egypt for the purpose of visa to Estonia so we can do a group trip to save costs.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by salamanda01(m): 7:35am On Aug 02, 2023
Am also interested in going to Egypt for a visa,
Salamanda01@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by salamanda01(m): 7:40am On Aug 02, 2023
maridrug:
I have a conditional offer from Valga County Vocational Training Centre.
It is free tuition but conditioned to getting an Estonian visa till February 2024 or visa application before final decision can be made.
Going to Cairo is a huge problem for me.
Any ways to assist please?

I got the same offer and sent the invitation letter to Estonia embassy in Egypt but I was told I cannot use it to apply for a D visa because it is not a final admission letter also Abu Dhabi
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 11:08am On Aug 03, 2023
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by courageonyekwel(m): 9:46pm On Aug 08, 2023
Hello guys, please i'm not a scammer but I am currently studying in Kazakhstan and I had to go to egypt to get my kazkahstan visa from there and I realized that you guys going to Estonia too would be needing Egypt visa too, I used a visa on arrival for egypt. it cost $500 and you would get the approval in 10days and you book your flight, and send the flight ticket which immigration would clear to come then you pay $25 to get the sticker once you land in Egypt. I'm willing to show you proof of my friends and i's passports who all used the visa on arrival method. if you are interested you can text me on whatsapp. (+77473632962) and I promise you won't be scammed
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by koladex1: 1:36am On Sep 13, 2023
Adding my 2 cents. This route through Cairo don cast.

I was told that a lot of applicants from Africa got denied study/long term visas to Estonia today. Can't speak for applying through other locations (Dubai, Turkey) but consider the expense, or maybe secure a Schengen visa first then apply for a long term visa within Estonia.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Unlimitedlucky(m): 4:16pm On Sep 15, 2023
How will one get the Schengen visa?? Via tourism or something else

koladex1:
Adding my 2 cents. This route through Cairo don cast.

I was told that a lot of applicants from Africa got denied study/long term visas to Estonia today. Can't speak for applying through other locations (Dubai, Turkey) but consider the expense, or maybe secure a Schengen visa first then apply for a long term visa within Estonia.

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Legitmenaija: 1:47pm On Sep 28, 2023
Unlimitedlucky:
How will one get the Schengen visa?? Via tourism or something else

I co-ask
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Zoey1: 5:29pm On Oct 23, 2023
God Bless you for this long write up. Even though I’m not going to Estonia. Too many unanswered questions about those Baltic states.
kakakii:
Let me drop my contribution here from Estonia. . .

I will skip the school process and go on with the Visa Application...

i will say this, as a Nigerian your best bet is UAE in this period, but if you have other means such as India, turkey or Israel please try it.

Document Submitted for Visa Application

Estonia checklist

International Passport
Passport Photograph
Admission letter
Flight Reservation
Hostel Reservation ( paid for )
Personal Bank Statement ( 4m )
Bank reference Letter ( with stamp very important )
Sponsor letter ( notarized )
Sponsor bank statement ( 5m naira )
Sponsor reference letter ( with stamp, very important )
Application fee receipt
Travel Insurance ( swisscare dut com )
O'level result
School Fees Receipt
Visa Application Form

QUESTIONS ASKED DURING INTERVIEW

1. which school did you get admitted to?

2. why did you choose estonia and why this particular course

3. why didn't you use school hostel ? ( i told her i don't like it )

4. what is your plan after your studies ?

5. how many countries have you been to?

6. have you been rejected schenghen visa before ( i said yes portugal )

7. when was that ? ( i told her i don't remember the year )

8. my relationship with my sponsor

9. she asked how will i be able to support myself if my sponsor refuse ( i told her i will take part job )

apart from the 2nd question which i gave a very long answer, the rest just one word answer

i did my finger print and stayed in Hotel in Abu dhabi for 4 days , then i receive mail that my visa was granted

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FAQ

1. i am doing BSC ( the interview process and funds needed are mostly the same )

2. Latvia, Estonia and Lithuania don't care about your age if you are going for BSC ( i am age 29 - 31 ) . one my coursemate is a 40 year old man

JOB
there is no job in Estonia except you are very good in I.T, companies would sponsor you to school if you are very good in I.T

apart from I.T the only job available are delivery, uber and plate washing in restaurant ... you earn an average of 30-40 euro per day

if you have the money you can buy your own Uber car and be driving, it's much more better and you can make around 1500 euro monthly. just come with your Nigeria drivers license then you convert .. there is no job in Estonia but nothing is impossible

RENT

if you want to stay in hostel you will be paying around 200 euro monthly with utilities .. it's not bad at all

if you are looking to live outside the hostel please be ready to be frustrated, once you call landlord and they see you are a student, they stop picking your call, some will not pick your call again once they see you are black..

be ready to pay like 3 months rent upfront, you might be lucky, nothing is impossible

FOOD

food here is dirt cheap except you are looking for African food which is very very expensive ...

OVERVIEW ...

apart from the housing experience, there is nothing negative to say about Estonian, most are very nice ( but blunt ), job is not readily available but a lot of I.T opportunities, you also have access to other EU countries. it is very cold here, you only see sun 3 months out of 12 months. it's going to be hard at first believe me, weather can be depressing but you will get use to it as times goes on. also be ready for a lot of assignment, no matter the school you are going in Estonia, they gives assignment for fund and assume you know most things.

there are 3 major language in Estonia... English, Russian and Estonia language .. young adults speak English and Russia while the old speaks Estonian language , it can be frustrating because Russian speakers plenty pass English speakers ... Transportation is free in Tallinn via city bus

you can work 24/7 with your TRP in Estonia as long as you don't score below 51% in school, if you score below 51% you will be deported ( long story but the short version is you will be deported ). you can't bring your family if you are on BSC but you can bring your family after a year if you are on masters , you can bring your family immediately if you are on Phd.

you can't bring beef, milk or any dairy product into Estonia ( they seized my ponmon and beef at the immigration grin )

of course all i typed is based on my experience and others around me here, please don't take it as rule ...

DATE 15/05/2021 2:36

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Indigbo: 9:50pm On Feb 20
So because i want to travel to Estonia with student visa, i have spend money and to travel all the way from Nigeria to another country like Egypt, UAE to obtain the visa? It doesn't make any sense to me at all. If na student visa of solid countries like US, UK, Germany, Ireland, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Swiss, etc e for better.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Olivagold: 2:02pm On Apr 10
Hello

It's another time of admission again.
It's imperative we all synergies together to get the best out of.

Any other group created because this group has been cold since last year.

Have registered and done interview to school
Waiting for admission to proceed to Visa

Any things to know??
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by BinaryMonk: 3:55pm On Apr 10
I am interested in schooling here to, looking for computer science or software engineering degrees or statistics B.Sc
Olivagold:
Hello

Any things to know??
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by hmbs(m): 7:21pm On Apr 16
Pls I have equally done interview, waiting for visa documents.Pls drop your WhatsApp number,I will contact you.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by hmbs(m): 7:21pm On Apr 16
Olivagold:
Hello

Any things to know??
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Olivagold: 1:35pm On Apr 17
Your dreams are valid and achievable boss, please take time to read from page 200 up,you'll see lot of embedded Info to help you navigate your next move.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Olivagold: 1:36pm On Apr 17
08101109420...whatsapp only.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by hmbs(m): 9:04am On Apr 18
Pls did anyone used Egypt route to obtain Estonia study visa in 2023?pls kindly share your experience.Patiently waiting..

(1) (2) (3) ... (396) (397) (398) (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.