Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (880044 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by iyb(m): 9:36pm On Jan 02, 2015
shocked shocked shocked O boy going to another country for visa is not economical
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ibe003(m): 10:48pm On Jan 02, 2015
uzhi:
[color=#770077][/color]
Judging by what my brother passed through b4 getting estonia, visa, i think it isn't a big deal but require money, time, good plan and money.
One needs to go to Egypt, Kenya, Southafrica or India. Or better still Belgium embassy in abuja.
Though i prefer kenya and johanesburg or capetown.
what are you going to all those country to do, is there any estonia embassy there. Note their nearest embassy is in Egypt, and Egypt sabi Bleep person up both in visa and emigration, some I know got admission in university of tartu and went to Egypt embassy they refuse to give her visa, because she is well loaded financially she have to try luck in UK tourist visa, which she succeeded and move to UK from there to estonia

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Akin26: 7:54pm On Jan 03, 2015
check this out people.....http://www.studyinestonia.ee/working

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by johnnykuku: 10:26pm On Jan 03, 2015
So monthly intake is abt 200k + in naija currency,its what going for,my salary here na 75k wch is nt much
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Akin26: 10:32pm On Jan 03, 2015
johnnykuku:
So monthly intake is abt 200k + in naija currency,its what going for,my salary here na 75k wch is nt much
dats wat I saw..someone shared that link with...
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by johnnykuku: 10:56pm On Jan 03, 2015
This is worth investing in,when one graduates one can earn more.but we need to confirm frm present students living in estonia
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by imeller: 8:44am On Jan 04, 2015
csfrost:
from the info I got, Nigerians don't need to write toefl or sat when applying for tallinn tech, what you need is a signed & stamped declaration stating that English was the means of communication during study and your certificate should reflect it.

Language of instruction- the transcript of records must include information that studies were conducted fully in English.
Please note that language of instruction qualifies only for BA and MA programmes. For BSc and MSc programmes language of instruction is not accepted.
Proof of English requirement may be waived if a candidate:

has finished from either International Baccalaureate (IB) or European Baccalaureate (EB) school;
is citizen of one of the following countries: EU/EEA member states, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand (the transcript of records must include information that studies were conducted fully in English).
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ibe003(m): 10:00am On Jan 04, 2015
johnnykuku:
forget what you see in website, to get the job is what pple there are complaining, remember language barrier

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Xlad(m): 3:31am On Jan 05, 2015
please, there's no much jobs in estonia for foreign students... and don't allow any agent to deceive u... estonia,latvia and lithuania are all in same level... no job for foreign students...
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Xlad(m): 3:34am On Jan 05, 2015
estonia citizens r just migrating to finland,sweden and denmark,uk in search of jobs
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Akin26: 11:27am On Jan 05, 2015
just received a mail from Tartu university... English test is required from Nigerian students..

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Akin26: 11:29am On Jan 05, 2015
Xlad:
estonia citizens r just migrating to finland,sweden and denmark,uk in search of jobs
pls can you give me the link or website for either Sweden,finland or Denmark?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Xlad(m): 6:11pm On Jan 06, 2015
which link?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tobzzy(m): 11:05am On Jan 07, 2015
My people, I find this thread very interesting. Because I don't know there is a thread like this before I apply on my own. I saw it there on my application that, if all your high school level was in english, you don't need any english placement test. Please enlighten me on this.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ibe003(m): 12:38pm On Jan 08, 2015
tobzzy:
My people, I find this thread very interesting. Because I don't know there is a thread like this before I apply on my own. I saw it there on my application that, if all your high school level was in english, you don't need any english placement test. Please enlighten me on this.
o boy I write language test I no fit shout, which school did you apply, did you ask to send transcript of records
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tobzzy(m): 12:02am On Jan 09, 2015
ibe003:
o boy I write language test I no fit shout, which school did you apply, did you ask to send transcript of records
I apply at university of tartu. But it seems I can do the school english placement test. Please which one Is better. And how does it go
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ibe003(m): 7:53am On Jan 10, 2015
tobzzy:
I apply at university of tartu. But it seems I can do the school english placement test. Please which one Is better. And how does it go
write IELTS its better make sure none the parts is below 5.5 if not they will not take it. Its On their websites
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by iyb(m): 12:43pm On Jan 10, 2015
ibe003:
write IELTS its better make sure none the parts is below 5.5 if not they will not take it. Its On their websites
Yes ielts is easier to pass than toefl that toefl exam knows how to disappoint guys
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by AgentONE(m): 4:22pm On Jan 17, 2015
My good Nairalanders,I wanna use this medium to appeal to all that will be applying to study in Estonia for this current window of application. It will do us more good if we try to keep this page alive by sharing ideas on application proceedings like how to go abt notarizing ur documents,key components in motivation letter,etc...d wise say that "in d multitude of counsel,there is safety". I rest my case n by d way,I am applying to TUT for Integrated Engineering
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by dayosaurus(m): 6:10pm On Jan 17, 2015
AgentONE:
My good Nairalanders,I wanna use this medium to appeal to all that will be applying to study in Estonia for this current window of application. It will do use more good if we try to keep this page alive by sharing ideas on application proceedings like how to go abt notarizing ur documents,key components in motivation letter,etc...d wise say that "in d multitude of counsel,there is safety". I rest my case n by d way,I am applying to TUT for Integrated Engineering

im applying for the same course but its ielts dats delaying me, are u on whatsapp
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by AgentONE(m): 6:24pm On Jan 17, 2015
Ya...am on watsapp but will prefer to talk here so as to keep dis page alive n informative for everyone visiting.Any oda serious mind pls feel free to msg me rite here on dis page so dat others can gain from our shared ideas.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by AgentONE(m): 6:33pm On Jan 17, 2015
I already have all my documents needed for application ready at head except for d €100 application fee. By d way,has anyone inquired on how to go abt notarizing their weac n official school transcript once ur application has been cleared for you to send ur hard copies by post?
P.S this is for those wanting to study integrated Engineering at TUT and are living in Lagos.I hear say those lawyers their fee for notarizing a copy of one's document no be beans o,guys how u dey plan to tackle dis?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by uzhi(m): 8:44pm On Jan 17, 2015
I did my notary in ibadan last December at 500 per copy.
Please, has anyone been fortunate with NIPOST registered mail to Estonia ?
I have sent all my Documents for weeks now and no trace of it all.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by iyb(m): 10:47pm On Jan 17, 2015
AgentONE:
I already have all my documents needed for application ready at head except for d €100 application fee. By d way,has anyone inquired on how to go abt notarizing their weac n official school transcript once ur application has been cleared for you to send ur hard copies by post?
P.S this is for those wanting to study integrated Engineering at TUT and are living in Lagos.I hear say those lawyers their fee for notarizing a copy of one's document no be beans o,guys how u dey plan to tackle dis?
i went to a notary public here in Kano and the fool was telling me 2000 naira per page God Punish him
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by AgentONE(m): 10:48pm On Jan 17, 2015
uzhi:
I did my notary in ibadan last December at 500 per copy.
Please, has anyone been fortunate with NIPOST registered mail to Estonia ?
I have sent all my Documents for weeks now and no trace of it all.
The notarizing dat u did,was it done by a notary public or high court cos TUT stated categorically on their website dat notarised copies from high court for Nigerian student will not be accepted;that only notarizing done by a notary public will be accepted.
As concerning the post issue,am planning on using either EMS speedpost (an external arm under Nipost ) or I use ABX world courier services
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by iyb(m): 10:50pm On Jan 17, 2015
By the way guys does university of Tartu clear student to send their hard copies like Tallinn University of Technology
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by AgentONE(m): 10:58pm On Jan 17, 2015
iyb:

i went to a notary public here in Kano and the fool was telling me 2000 naira per page God Punish him
GUY ur own gud o...I know of some ppl dat charge 15k
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Akin26: 11:08pm On Jan 17, 2015
AgentONE:

GUY ur own gud o...I know of some ppl dat charge 15k
I don't think notarizing is dat expensive..read abt someone on NL here that did his at High court in ikeja 500 naira per document..
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Akin26: 11:10pm On Jan 17, 2015
Anybody in this trend going for social science course in Tartu uni?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by AgentONE(m): 11:21pm On Jan 17, 2015
Akin26:

I don't think notarizing is dat expensive..read abt someone on NL here that did his at High court in ikeja 500 naira per document..
Notarizing at High court is cheap but TUT doesn't accept dat... d koko b say,d one they accept is d one done a lawyer who is registered as a notary pubic,I stand to be corrected if I am wrong.I am looking for contact of any lawyer willing to take less dan 2k or at most 2k5 to notarize my WAEC n school transcript

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.