Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,738 members, 7,809,828 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

intimate Perversions That Leads To Hell Christians Should Avoid. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / intimate Perversions That Leads To Hell Christians Should Avoid. (9937 Views)

Atheism: One Of The Many Perversions Being Pushed Around / Ramlocator: An App That Leads You Where The Sallah Rams Are / self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: intimate Perversions That Leads To Hell Christians Should Avoid. by Nobody: 1:41am On Oct 31, 2014
Ukutsgp:
God needs you based on the fact that he doesn't want any man to perish but be save and you need God because apart from him u are nothing. Apart from him you can do nothing. Jn 15:5.

Why call him God If he needs man? undecided
Re: intimate Perversions That Leads To Hell Christians Should Avoid. by Nobody: 1:45am On Oct 31, 2014
Ukutsgp:
then u have already seal your fate to perish in hell. U made the choice yourself.

I would rather rot in hell Dan worship a bloodthirsty God who forces and threatens me with hell for me to love him.

Who does dat?

1 Like

Re: intimate Perversions That Leads To Hell Christians Should Avoid. by Nobody: 1:49am On Oct 31, 2014
Ukutsgp:
it either u obey God or perish in hell for disobedience.
Please let me perish in hell, It's Better dan worshiping a bloodthirsty, sadistic,masochistic, schizophrenic God.

1 Like

Re: intimate Perversions That Leads To Hell Christians Should Avoid. by Nobody: 2:20am On Oct 31, 2014
malvisguy212:
can you quote the flaws in the bible? I challange you to bring a verse in the bible were God contradict himself.

PSA 145:9 The LORD is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works.

JER 13:14 And I will dash them one against another, even the fathers and the sons together, saith the LORD: I will not pity, nor spare, nor have mercy, but destroy them.

EXO 15:3 The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name.

ROM 15:33 Now the God of peace be with you all. Amen.

PRO 4:7 Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.

ECC 1:18 For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.

1CO 1:19: "For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent."

ISA 14:21 Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities.

DEU 24:16 The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin.

PSA 92:12: "The righteous shall flourish like the palm tree."

ISA 57:1: "The righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it to heart."

II SAMUEL 24: And again the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel, and he moved David against them to say, Go, number Israel and Judah.

I CHRONICLES 21: And SATAN stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel.

"I will not pity, nor spare, nor have mercy, but destroy." (JER 13:14) "Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not, but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling."

"The Lord is very pitiful and of tender mercy." (JAS 5:11)
"For his mercy endureth forever." (1CH 16:34)
"The Lord is good to all, and his tender mercies are over all his works." (PSA 145:9)
"God is love." (1JO 4:16)

"And it came to pass after these things, that God did tempt Abraham." (GEN 22:1)

"Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God; for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man." (JAS 1:13)

"And Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven." (2KI 2:11)

"No man hath ascended up to heaven but he that came down from heaven, ... the Son of Man." (JOH 3:13)

PRO 26:4 Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.

PRO 26:5 Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit.

ACT 9:7 And the men which journeyed with him stood speechless, hearing a voice, but seeing no man.

ACT 22:9 And they that were with me saw indeed the light, and were afraid; but they heard not the voice of him that spake to me.

Do you need more?

http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_meritt/bible-contradictions.html

2 Likes

Re: intimate Perversions That Leads To Hell Christians Should Avoid. by Weah96: 6:04am On Oct 31, 2014
Dapo777:

I would rather rot in hell Dan worship a bloodthirsty God who forces and threatens me with hell for me to love him.

Who does dat?

Tell you the truth, I don't care if he's an a)sshole, I just don't see any proof of his existence.
Re: intimate Perversions That Leads To Hell Christians Should Avoid. by Ukutsgp(m): 7:51am On Oct 31, 2014
i cant really reply u now since i'm travelling this morning. later in the evening.
Re: intimate Perversions That Leads To Hell Christians Should Avoid. by malvisguy212: 8:08am On Oct 31, 2014
dapo777.when you want to present your case, present it in a way when i answer it the viewer will understand, the question is to many , have a muture discusion by present your question one after the other.

Prov 4:7. Say we shuld get wisdom, what type of wisdom? To challenge the word of God? Or to understand the word of God?1cor1:19 was talking about agueing against the word of God.
18For the word of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. 19For it is written, "I WILL DESTROY THE WISDOM OF THE WISE, AND THE CLEVERNESS OF THE CLEVER I WILL SET ASIDE." 20Where is the wise man? Where is the scribe? Where is the DEBATERS of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world?…
PROV4:7 WAS SAYING GET WISDOM TO UNDERSTAND THE WORD OF GOD.

Exo15:3 say the Lord is a man of war but in Romans it say He is a man of peace,to reconcile this:what is the opposite of peace? How do you bring peace in a world were many people will not agree with you? Is it not by war? Show me verse were God advice us to make war with innocent.

Isa14:21,God want to end the spread of wikedness in the city,it is a result of there disobident that today there is no peace in isreal
deut24:16 was talking about personal sin, it affect only the man that commit it,but universal sin,the sin of a single man can affect the whole nation

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I
the LORD do all these things. (Isaiah 45:7, KJV) Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid?
shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it? (Amos 3:6, KJV) Out of the mouth of the most High proceedeth not evil and good?
(Lamentations 3:38) However, evil is not really a created thing. You can't see, touch, feel,
smell or hear evil. It is not one of the fundamental forces of physics,
nor does it consist of matter, energy, or the spatial dimensions of the
universe. Still, skeptics like to claim that God created evil and cite the
Bible to "prove" their point. The Bible is quite clear that God is not the author of evil and insists that He is incapable of doing so.

The King James Version of Lamentations 3:38 seems to suggest that God speaks both good and evil. However, if one reads the verse in
context, the preceding verses indicate that God does not do or approve of evil.4 The verse following indicates that people should not complain in view of their sins.5 What the verse really is saying that God decrees times of good things and times of judgment. Lamentations was
written by Jeremiah during a time of judgment, when Judah had gone
off into exile. Jeremiah was chosen by God to be the prophet to tell
Judah to reform or be judged. The people did not believe Jeremiah,
and, therefore, fell under God's judgment. In Lamentations 3:38, the word translated "good" is ṭôb (Strong's H2896). 6 The word usually refers to good things5 as opposed to bad things. Again, râ‛âh3 does not refer to moral evil, but calamities, in this verse. Likewise, the Bible
commentaries indicate that the verse refers to God's judgment based upon people's sin.
Re: intimate Perversions That Leads To Hell Christians Should Avoid. by malvisguy212: 8:17am On Oct 31, 2014
Dapo777:

Why call him God If he needs man? undecided
God created you, he want you to be save from the plans of the enemy,he loves you,just like every loving father will not interfer in your decision that is how God is to you, the freewill to chose. He dont need you to survive but you need him to be save from the devil.
Re: intimate Perversions That Leads To Hell Christians Should Avoid. by malvisguy212: 8:19am On Oct 31, 2014
Dapo777:

Who does dat?
i want to see the verse were God threaten you with hell.
Re: intimate Perversions That Leads To Hell Christians Should Avoid. by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 31, 2014
malvisguy212:
God created you, he want you to be save from the plans of the enemy,he loves you,just like every loving father will not interfer in your decision that is how God is to you, the freewill to chose. He dont need you to survive but you need him to be save from the devil.

How would you describe a man that sits you down with very hot fire he created beside him,telling you: you know What? You see Dat fire over there? I created it,and It's very hot,But I don't wish you to go into the fire because I love you,But I still created the fire. Here is the deal,I know I gave u ur freewill But I don't want u to do ur will But mine. I want u to love me and do everything I say So I can be happy,But just incase you don't want to do my will,that fire over there is waiting to receive you(smiles) ,I am not forcing you to do my will ooo and I am not interfering with ur will at all ooo But I created that fire over there to torture you If u don't do my will,you see that i am not interferring at all,But I am not forcing u ooooo yet I created a very hot fire to BURN you for eternity,you see that I am not forcing you,don't think that fire is a threat against your will,see that fire as my anger for u not obeying my will because I love u and I love u enough to see you burn for eternity. Tell me who do you know loves as much as I do? Who else is as caring as to see his children burn in hell for eternity as me? You see that I am the Most caring? THAT'S my boy. Now the decision is yours, love me or burn in hell for eternity,Which one do you choose?

Hahahahahahaha, What do you think about that man above? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: intimate Perversions That Leads To Hell Christians Should Avoid. by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 31, 2014
Malvisguy212 u ignored plenty of the verses I quoted and u expect me to take u seriously cheesy
You are such a joke.

Why did you ignore Proverbs 26:4-5 and other verses too Which you didn't even say anything about. Now u have seen the folly of the Bible and you look away pretending not to see it.

The Bible is the most contradictory, incoherent, superstitious, inaccurate and most ridiculous book I have ever studied in my life.

And it still baffles how people who claim to read the Bible fail to see these obvious glaring contradictions at every page of the Bible cheesy

2 Likes

Re: intimate Perversions That Leads To Hell Christians Should Avoid. by Liekiller(f): 10:47am On Oct 31, 2014
Dapo777:

How would you describe a man that sits you down with very hot fire he created beside him,telling you: you know What? You see Dat fire over there? I created it,and It's very hot,But I don't wish you to go into the fire because I love you,But I still created the fire. Here is the deal,I know I gave u ur freewill But I don't want u to do ur will But mine. I want u to love me and do everything I say So I can be happy,But just incase you don't want to do my will,that fire over there is waiting to receive you(smiles) ,I am not forcing you to do my will ooo and I am not interfering with ur will at all ooo But I created that fire over there to torture you If u don't do my will,you see that i am not interferring at all,But I am not forcing u ooooo yet I created a very hot fire to BURN you for eternity,you see that I am not forcing you,don't think that fire is a threat against your will,see that fire as my anger for u not obeying my will because I love u and I love u enough to see you burn for eternity. Tell me who do you know loves as much as I do? Who else is as caring as to see his children burn in hell for eternity as me? You see that I am the Most caring? THAT'S my boy. Now the decision is yours, love me or burn in hell for eternity,Which one do you choose?

LOl yeah, the religitard type of "love"
Re: intimate Perversions That Leads To Hell Christians Should Avoid. by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 31, 2014
Liekiller:

LOl yeah, the religitard type of "love"

Lol,are truly a female ? Just asking tho.
Re: intimate Perversions That Leads To Hell Christians Should Avoid. by asalimpo(m): 11:30am On Oct 31, 2014
For those sayg God doesnt know better, i'd like you all to propose how to populate a planet, through natural processes, from two people (original makes) without in-breeding.
Re: intimate Perversions That Leads To Hell Christians Should Avoid. by Liekiller(f): 11:41am On Oct 31, 2014
Dapo777:

Lol,are truly a female ? Just asking tho.

yup
Re: intimate Perversions That Leads To Hell Christians Should Avoid. by Liekiller(f): 11:44am On Oct 31, 2014
asalimpo:
For those sayg God doesnt know better, i'd like you all to propose how to populate a planet, through natural processes, from two people (original makes) without in-breeding.

err, what? it's your bible that promotes the idea of the planet been populated through inbreeding from 2 people. If we assume it was populated by means of "natural processes" there is no need to assume it all started with 2 individuals.

1 Like

Re: intimate Perversions That Leads To Hell Christians Should Avoid. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 31, 2014
Liekiller:

err, what? it's your bible that promotes the idea of the planet been populated through inbreeding from 2 people. If we assume it was populated by means of "natural processes" there is no need to assume it all started with 2 individuals.

Thank u jare. Some people are too deluded to reason outside their Bible. Every trash from d Bible is swallowed wholly thereby impeding their reasoning.

1 Like

Re: intimate Perversions That Leads To Hell Christians Should Avoid. by asalimpo(m): 2:29pm On Oct 31, 2014
Dapo777:

Who does dat?

Accept Gods payment for your sins.
Or bear them your self ang go to Hell en route lake of fire.
The choice is yours. You choose.

The choice is every man's.
Re: intimate Perversions That Leads To Hell Christians Should Avoid. by asalimpo(m): 2:34pm On Oct 31, 2014
Liekiller:

if your going to critique d bible then do so within d context it presents otherwise desist .
Introducg evolutionary thinkg to make your point is illogical because its outside the viewpoint of the bible. The question still stands unanswered.
Re: intimate Perversions That Leads To Hell Christians Should Avoid. by malvisguy212: 3:49pm On Oct 31, 2014
Dapo777:
Malvisguy212 u ignored plenty of the verses I quoted and u expect me to take u seriously cheesy
You are such a joke.

Why did you ignore Proverbs 26:4-5 and other verses too Which you didn't even say anything about. Now u have seen the folly of the Bible and you look away pretending not to see it.

The Bible is the most contradictory, incoherent, superstitious, inaccurate and most ridiculous book I have ever studied in my life.

And it still baffles how people who claim to read the Bible fail to see these obvious glaring contradictions at every page of the Bible cheesy
that why i say, if you want all your question to be answer, present it in such a way it will be easy to reply, you cant expect me to be typing answer to someone who dosent even believe in the bible,by his grace i will respond to the rest.
Re: intimate Perversions That Leads To Hell Christians Should Avoid. by malvisguy212: 3:59pm On Oct 31, 2014
Dapo777:

do you know how long i'v been debating with athiest? And it baffled me how athiest keep on mentioning hell in every discusion,do you hate God because he say he will burn the wicked'in hell? What is your sin that can lead you to hell?ever since i join nairaland , I keep on talking about hell ,you say God will burn people in hell but you forget to mention the everlasting joy he promies you. Please whatever trouble you have with the concept of hell, that is non of my business, seek God help. Thank you
Re: intimate Perversions That Leads To Hell Christians Should Avoid. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 31, 2014
asalimpo:

Accept Gods payment for your sins.
Or bear them your self ang go to Hell en route lake of fire.
The choice is yours. You choose.

The choice is every man's.

What sins? According to whose standard are they sins?
Where is hell located? What is the dimension of hell?

Why give me consequences If u truly want me to choose freely?
Re: intimate Perversions That Leads To Hell Christians Should Avoid. by Liekiller(f): 10:58pm On Oct 31, 2014
asalimpo:

if your going to critique d bible then do so within d context it presents otherwise desist .
Introducg evolutionary thinkg to make your point is illogical because its outside the viewpoint of the bible. The question still stands unanswered.

I have nothing more to say about this. It's really sad that you have been brainwashed to this point where a sensible discussion is no longer possible. I'm sad for you that you can't go out there and see life with open eyes. I'm sad for you that love will always have a SIN stamp on it. I'm sad for you that you will never experience how it is to make love with a woman you love without seeing SIN in everything you do. I'm sad for you that your life is focused on death and what you believe will come afterwards. Just that there is zero evidence that anything will come afterwards. You are wasting the little time you have on earth with your sick fanatic religion, and you don't even realize that it's probably the only time you have. Yes, it makes me sad. I wish you could approach life differently.
Re: intimate Perversions That Leads To Hell Christians Should Avoid. by Ukutsgp(m): 6:26pm On Nov 01, 2014
I have seen the absolute rubbish plaetton and liekiller have been posting since. I want to ask u if u still have any left to post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Sin Of Omission? / HE SAVED ME -spoken Word Poetry Lyrics / Difference Between Agwu Shrine And Chi Shrine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.