Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me (10971 Views)

Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! / Today I Was Paid 70k By The Agent That Duped Me / Help! . . . .dmax Duped Me 22k For N95 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by toluxa1(m): 2:06pm On Nov 18, 2008
First of all I want to plead with Mustay not to delete this thread o. Ok

I know most of you must have been wondering what exactly is this lance (smartking) saga all about. Its actually a pity that i'm the one that has to tell the story.

Many of you will rememeber a time when lance began to post credit card details online (that was part of what caused his banning and banning). We were chatting one day, and he said he was ordering some Laptops to India where His Mum was so she'll bring it when coming (by end of Oct.). Then I was also trying to use some of the CCs he posted but unable. Some people (ogboraph and some other guy) said they tried them and they worked, some said it didnt. So he said he'll help me order with His' then I'll come and collect them when His mum came.

I rang him up one day (cos we were getting really really close) to ask about it and he told me that I had to pay some money for the cargoing and stuff like that. When I compared the money with that of buying a new Laptop, it made a lot of sense. So I collected some money from my Dad and sent it to Him. At that time, I had told some of my friends about it and they told me they were interested so I called Him to ask if it would possible to order another one or two, he said yes, but that I'll have to pay a higher mpney for subsequent ones, that it's because of me he did the first one like that. So I told my guys (2 of them) and they gave me money and I sent it to Him too. All the money was amountting to over N100,000 (yes, I was that stupid).

When it was around end of Oct, he said his Mum's trip was postponed for about a week or so and after that week, he said his Mum had arrived but the things will be arriving a week after (at this time, it was Nov. already). When it was time, he gave one more excuse to postpne the arrival date and then I called him last week Wed. and he yold me that He went to Lag. to collect the things but the the Custom guys were asking Him to bring more money because they knew the circumstances surounding the importing of the Laptops and bla bla bla, that I should help Him with some more money. I had about N13,000 in my account so I sent Him N10,000 again (Hmmm). The arrangement was that I will come over to Abeokuta, where he stays to come and pick them up.

On Thurs. I left Minna for Ilorin (where I will from there go to Ogun). I called Him and He said the things were ready and I should come and get them. Then I asked for the address. He said "ah, its very easy, Just come to Ibara Housing Estate. . ." and the phone cut. I tried calling again to get the full address (street and house number- cos I have never been to Abeokuta before), but His nymber began to tell me "Incorrect, please check the the number and dial again". I remember His number has done that a few times before so I kept trying and trying, same thing.

So on Friday morning I left for Abeokuta hoping that when I get to Ibara housing Estate, I can ask for Him or something. Through out the journey I was tring the number, same story but I sent about two text messages and they Delivered. When I got there, I called a bike and told them, Ibara Housing Estate. all of them were asking me "where in Ibara Housing Estate", I couldnt say anything (it was about 2pm then - I was planning to collect them and return back to Ilorin that day), so I told the bike to just take me into the Estate (still trying all His numbers that I have).

To my surprise, when I got to the Estate, it was a town on its own (sooooo Big). At this moment I knew something was wrong. I began Asking Everybody of Shola Garga (His name), everything to no avail. He told me long time ago that he was working in the IT Department of NNPC, so I took a bike to NNPC. When I got there they said there was nothing like an IT Department there and that that is the only NNPC in the whole of Abeokuta. Taaa. Trouble! I was dead confuse, in a place i know no one. Later someone told me there is an NNPC office in a place called Shagamu (about 45 mins drive from there). I did not know how possible it is for someone to be working in a place that is 45 mins drive from where you live. O was dead confuse.

I went back to the Estate and continued searching. I found a cafe somewhere so I came on Nairaland (thats when I posted all the messages about finding Him). I printed out the Picture in His profile and showed it to some people there, all of them said they dont know Him.

I posted here somedays ago that I discovered something strange about lance in Ogun state. I showed the Picture to one woman and she showed her Son. Immediately the guy said He was the one two stole their phone (they do commercial calls). The guy said he was very surer he was the one. Thta he came to make call one day in a car and made away with the phone. To got the long story, the thing is that lance is really a smartking (a devil - 419) cos I didnt just send money to His like that. I did a lot of checks on Him in different ways at different times, but he looked very clean such that I was so sure everything will work out well, but . . .

TMCBOY posted somedays ago that he is being held in MTN custody for stealing some SIMs. I dont know how true that is because he has been active on nairaland with that time. But He told me some time ago that He had 6 MTN SIMs that are configured to browse free with any cheat and he uses them. Where he got them I dont know.

That is the pathetic story of how Lance heavy-Duped me. I was careless, risk taking, and quite stupid, but my AIM of writing this is so we can learn from it and so that if anyone has any useful info of His where about, He should let me know. All abuses, critisisms and suggestions are welcome.

Tolu
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by MrInfo1(m): 2:25pm On Nov 18, 2008
. . . To be continued
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by abrahym(m): 2:29pm On Nov 18, 2008
sowie o bt why u form mugu easily? na so 1 clown in here ask me to send 3k to him account,promise to send me free browsing software!! but me no form mugu
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by hancock(m): 2:38pm On Nov 18, 2008
realy this thread deserve to be pinned to serve as a warning/determent to all the idiots in this phone section. dude how could u have been so careless? duh
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by hancock(m): 2:43pm On Nov 18, 2008
oh God. u are realy an idiot. i just checked out ur profile and discovered that u have been on nairaland for two years now and with more than a thousand post. how could u? N100,000 naira to a faceless friend over the net? im sorry im coming hard on u,but i just have to say it as it is.
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by tope2000(f): 2:44pm On Nov 18, 2008
LANCE VADER is a 419er shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I knew there was something iffy about that boy lipsrsealed undecided
I thought lance said he lives in india
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by coolsegun(m): 2:45pm On Nov 18, 2008
@toluxa1
tolu i feel sorry for you. so no information about his where about? one funny thing about smartking is when i first call him he said he lived in wasimi or so in ogun state. and in another time i called in the night he said he was in church for a vigil programme and later i saw him posting cc in nairaland, then something told me he(smartking) should be 419 and i stopped calling him.
just take heart tolu.
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by engrhamid(m): 2:48pm On Nov 18, 2008
I'm still keeping my words. I won't say anything now
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by Kaybaba5(m): 2:52pm On Nov 18, 2008
i don't know what to say but lesson taught and learn
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by abrahym(m): 3:11pm On Nov 18, 2008
TO MR MUSTAY AND NAIJAFAN!!! it high time u start to ban anybody who post topic like free browsing software 4 sale,email or call in dis phone section! i swear most them are fraudster!
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by dragnet: 3:16pm On Nov 18, 2008
I feel heart-broken for two reasons!

That smartking could stoop that low & do such to a "friend" without an iota of shame! . . . . . Well, u cant expect anything less from someone of such character

That someone of toluxa1's status culd get fried that easily, . . . It hurts deeply !!
I'm not blaming u for trusting him,
Gosh !! I feel lyk I was d one who got laid dammit! undecided . . . . Next time, be very careful bro (thats if there'd be a next time) . . I'm not saying u shuldnt trust, bt watch those u trust! . .
Nairalanders have trusted me with eyes closed & thank GOD I havnt betrayd them. . I've also trusted them & none has betrayd me! . .bt of course, they are reputable nairalanders smiley

toluxa1, so whats the rxn of ur friends!! Pls accept my sincere sympathy undecided

I'm sure smartking is reading this right now & maybe smiling, bt then . . . . . . . . . He's not immune, he's still gona take the cactus for a bait
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by toluxa1(m): 3:25pm On Nov 18, 2008
coolsegun:

@toluxa1
tolu i feel sorry for you. so no information about his where about? one funny thing about smartking is when i first call him he said he lived in wasimi or so in ogun state. and in another time i called in the night he said he was in church for a vigil programme and later i saw him posting cc in nairaland, then something told me he(smartking) should be 419 and i stopped calling him.
just take heart tolu.

Hmm . . .That wasimi is the place where the other NNPC is located. Its in Shagamu the place I said is about 45 mins from the Estate.

abrahym:

TO MR MUSTAY AND NAIJAFAN!!! it high time u start to ban anybody who post topic like free browsing software 4 sale,email or call in this phone section! i swear most them are fraudster!

I agree

Kay-baba:

i don't know what to say but lesson thought and learn

Yeah. . . but in a hard way

dragnet:

I feel heart-broken for two reasons!

That smartking could stoop that low & do such to a "friend" without an iota of shame! . . . . . Well, u can't expect anything less from someone of such character

That someone of toluxa1's status culd get fried that easily, . . . It hurts deeply !!
I'm not blaming u for trusting him,

Sory to disappoint sad

dragnet:

toluxa1, so whats the rxn of ur friends!! please accept my sincere sympathy undecided

That is the trouble I am into now. They are'nt taking is easy with me at all.
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by tmcboy(m): 3:54pm On Nov 18, 2008
Mhmmmmmmm!!!! Mehn! Nairaland! Well I dont balme U @ Toluxa. I know u did dis coz of the trust u had on him(Very active on the Land). Its gud 2 trust sumone but not evry Friggin Body especially dose u avent seen before. I also taut about d matta and taut of wat I wuld av done 4 sum one lyk dat, and I said I wuld av sent him Just d Money 4 d first one and wen dat clicks, I can den send him dat 4 ma friends. Since u fell Maga 4 Him, Sorry about dat and tanx 4 sharin wiv us. D oda tyme, I posted bout Mtn catchin him 4 theft, I was only jokin not knowin dat s.thin don happen. Anyhwz sha.
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by geolabious(m): 4:03pm On Nov 18, 2008
ziddy:

@ poster u're a very stupid boy. veerrrrrrrrryyyyyyy STUPID
[size=13pt]Stop hitting on him jo
Its turn by turn  cool cheesy

@ Toluxa1
Thanks for the post man
Leave him let him spend n rejoice
He will surely cry[/size]
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by Kaybaba5(m): 4:03pm On Nov 18, 2008
@toluax,wasimi is not located in shagamu but it is located along Abeokuta-Lagos old express road side of ewekoro road and no nnpc there but nnpc is at mosimi in sagamu its very close to Abk.
Let us know the kind of people to do business with.Lance vader has shown his true character which is very bad and annoying.And i belief that nobody does it and go scot free ,nemesis wil soon catch him.Am very sure of that
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by yicob(m): 4:03pm On Nov 18, 2008
Na God save me. Atleast u 4 go check am 4 shagamu nnpc
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by fdigital(m): 4:20pm On Nov 18, 2008
@tolu its a pity that u carelessly gave out such amount of money to a game dude sory bro. And that shows he is a realy smart dude that will soon be jailed . . . for all those of u and guest readers just like kaybaba said lesson thought and learnt
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by Grizzly(m): 4:24pm On Nov 18, 2008
Smartking dupes Not-So-Smart Toluxa. Life is a forking risk. We learn by living.
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by whatever90(f): 4:24pm On Nov 18, 2008
jesus christ,is it not d same lance dat writes in rubbish letters? shocked shocked shocked i never liked him anyways
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by freakyguy(m): 4:32pm On Nov 18, 2008
@poster
I sure feel youur pain. I had similar experience where i paid 20k into the account of someone only to be duped. Anyways, there are many ways to kill a rat. U are among the few that have really been there for me when i needed some assistance so i will assist u in whatever way i can.

I have some links that u can use to smoke him out of his hideout. Don't bother with the idiot. Am sure by now he is thinking he has conned u. He just dug is grave. I will call u to ask for his bank details, trust me i will take it from there.
But seriously, we all should be careful what we ask for. Majority of the fraud steams from the fact that we request for something fraudulent so we are almost afraid to pursue the matter to its logical end. 'He who comes to equity must come with clean hands'

Again most of the accounts provided will only lead u to another person ( a novice, trust me) whom they have smartly manipulated without their knowledge to pull the money out. In my case after making payment, as requested i forwarded the details to the 'idiot'. what i later learnt is that somehow he got the information of an unsuspecting customer ( my guess is he has his bank contacts) who is totally oblivious. The next thing he called the account owner up and made a complaint that he inadvertently deposited money into her account and would appreciate it if she can help in rectifying the error. He provided details of amount, name and time of payment which was exactly the same as the prompt the account holder got after payment. He went further to explain that after lodging a complaint in the bank he was provided with her contact details and asked to sort things out with her.

Of course since she wasnt expecting any payments or doesnt know anyone bearing such names she naturally assumed it was an honest mistake. He then offered to compensate for the inconvenience and that was how the money was again transfered to another account. Guess what? It was a CashCard account. Now do u see how he manages to cover his tract? I did raise hell with the account holder but u know if i can be outsmarted by this clown having spoken to him for a long time then why can't he do same to someone who doesnt have any privy information to the nature of our deal.

In fact this almost got me in trouble as the girl's folks threatened litigation and as a guy whose mum is a lawyer i know for sure it will be foolhardy to take the matter any further.
Sincerely, my heart goes out to Tolu and like i offered earlier i have the contacts to make this guy regret ever meeting u. I would refrain from being specific here but i can assure u that in my case i succeeded and If any other person needs help in this regards don't hesitate to reach me.
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by honsule(m): 4:34pm On Nov 18, 2008
@Tolu.THANK GOD 4 A JOURNEY MERCY BACK TO MINNA.
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by yicob(m): 4:44pm On Nov 18, 2008
efcc
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by geolabious(m): 4:55pm On Nov 18, 2008
whatever90:

jesus christ,is it not d same lance that writes in rubbish letters? shocked shocked shocked i never liked him anyways
[size=13pt]But u do support him[/size] undecided
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by abrahym(m): 5:01pm On Nov 18, 2008
lance vader i swear u no go use dat money do beta thing,bcoz na person sweat u dey chop,na hospital u go carry d money enter!!! men d thing dey pain me!! 100k !! na GOD go punish u and ur generation lance vader
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by abrahym(m): 5:01pm On Nov 18, 2008
lance vader i swear u no go use dat money do beta thing,bcoz na person sweat u dey chop,na hospital u go carry d money enter!!! men d thing dey pain me!! 100k !! na GOD go punish u and ur generation lance vader
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by MrCrackles(m): 5:07pm On Nov 18, 2008
whatever90:

jesus christ,is it not d same lance that writes in rubbish letters? shocked shocked shocked i never liked him anyways

I always knew that guy was dodgy!! sad
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 18, 2008
This thread should read how not to be a sucker

any of you will rememeber a time when lance began to post credit  card details online (that was part of what caused his banning and banning). We were chatting one day, and he said he was ordering some Laptops to India where His Mum was so she'll bring it when coming (by end of Oct.). Then I was also trying to use some of the CCs he posted but unable. Some people (ogboraph and some other guy) said they tried them and they worked, some said it didnt. So he said he'll help me order with His' then I'll come and collect them when His mum came

You wanted CC,s eh?

On THE WHOLE SHA,YOU SOUND YOUNG PROB IN UR TEENS
THIS WILL TEACH U A LESSON,IF SOMETHIN LOOKS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE,IT IS
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by AmakaOne(f): 5:09pm On Nov 18, 2008
Lance_vader is the guy who types in some funny characters right?

hm,
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by honsule(m): 5:10pm On Nov 18, 2008
whatever90:

i never liked him anyways

OPEN CONFESSION
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 18, 2008
He is really a smart king
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by honsule(m): 5:15pm On Nov 18, 2008
ehie:

This thread should read how not to be a sucker

WE WILL MAKE U OUR THIRD MODERATOR,SO THAT U WILL BE CHANGING AND EDITING THREAD SUBJECT grin grin grin
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by Ogboraph(m): 5:20pm On Nov 18, 2008
Kai, eyaaa. Well hmmm @ toluax how could you ever trust a jobless guy that will open a new id eg lanvce lord vodamolt, smartking, etc and in 6days he has made 400post?
How are u sure he has duped U? what if he is dead or kidnaped or ambush by police or has a proplem? Becouse he has just made a posted to your Topic
cant you see his post? Think spidy, think
begg him may be he will change his mind embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Show Some Love Nairaland / Merry Christmas Special SMS Messages 2013 / The Shocking Difference Between Banks In Ghana And Banks In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.