Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,637 members, 7,827,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me (10983 Views)

Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! / Today I Was Paid 70k By The Agent That Duped Me / Help! . . . .dmax Duped Me 22k For N95 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by dragnet: 1:19pm On Nov 20, 2008
Every1 don become Inspector Derrik !! cheesy
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by tkb417(m): 1:24pm On Nov 20, 2008
everyone don become Inspector Derrik !!
tell us the essence of the thread Mr.magnet. u think we are here to read ur dirge
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by dragnet: 1:29pm On Nov 20, 2008
Its quite obvious u aint even doing ur "reading" wel enuf else u'd see d id starts wit 'd' & not 'm' !
If u cnt acknowledge that lil obvious detail right beneath ur nose, my friend I wonder how u'd be of use to the "find" tongue
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by BossTtdiamonds(m): 1:48pm On Nov 20, 2008
Tbk417. . Believe me fightin' with dragnet is the worst thin' I've seen on Nland. . .the guy would spank u ass so bad u'll need crotches in ya sleep. . . . . . .
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by toluxa1(m): 2:25pm On Nov 20, 2008
Thats to all of you again. I have actually been having quite a hard time with my guys. Thats y I have not commented.

@samtek. Thanks.

@all. Smart just proves how stupid He can be with the foolish excuse He is giving. He is only trying to Find a place back in the forum and probably dupe someone else. He claims that someone hacked his ID. If someone hacked His ID, Did they hack His 'writing style' too? Since the day he joined this forum (telling honsule he was an IT student from India), he has been wrtiting that way, uptil now.

@all. Please lets try our best to knock down this dog. Not for me, but for us all. CHEERS!
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by skfa1: 2:30pm On Nov 20, 2008
toluxa1:

Thats to all of you again. I have actually been having quite a hard time with my guys. Thats y I have not commented.

@samtek. Thanks.

@all. Smart just proves how stupid He can be with the foolish excuse He is giving. He is only trying to Find a place back in the forum and probably dupe someone else. He claims that someone hacked his ID. If someone hacked His ID, Did they hack His 'writing style' too? Since the day he joined this forum (telling honsule he was an IT student from India), he has been wrtiting that way, uptil now.

@all. Please lets try our best to knock down this dog. Not for me, but for us all. CHEERS!

I feel ya dawg
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by talk2medo(m): 2:40pm On Nov 20, 2008
This Thread dey grow so fast o! 9 pages
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by tkb417(m): 2:42pm On Nov 20, 2008
Its quite obvious u aint even doing ur "reading" wel enough else u'd see d id starts wit 'd' & not 'm' !
If u cnt acknowledge that little obvious detail right beneath ur nose, my friend I wonder how u'd be of use to the "find"  

sorry Mr. Magnet if that touched some raw nerves. Like i said, tell us the essence of posting here and dont give me some red herring bullshit.
Attention to detail my ass (like i give a single toss of a hammer) . That was a frigging tongue in cheek attempt at ridiculing ur darn handle. Tell me why we are here n stop being disdainfully insipid with ur lame attempt at being tough. Not with me dawg!!

Tbk417. . Believe me fightin' with dragnet is the worst thin' I've seen on Nlandthe guy would spank u ass so bad u'll need crotches in ya sleep. . . . . . .
Mister, u didnt have to post that. i am tkb417 not the usual twerps u lots have being dealing with on this thread

@Mustay
are these ur children? they are sure some funny lot grin grin
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by toluxa1(m): 2:52pm On Nov 20, 2008
@Boss. I'm Sorry I have not sent you the Pics. At First I was thinking that Maybe that may not be His real Picture but now I know it is. Because He has deleted it in His profile just yesterday or so.
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by toluxa1(m): 2:57pm On Nov 20, 2008
@Boss. Check your mail. I have sent you His Picture.
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by tkb417(m): 3:00pm On Nov 20, 2008
is it wrong to paste his pic here for everybody to see?
u can confirm with the MOD.

if its not, then fire the thing here abeg grin
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by toluxa1(m): 3:04pm On Nov 20, 2008
I was just thinking about that a minute ago.

@all. Should I paste His picture here?
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by tkb417(m): 3:05pm On Nov 20, 2008
ask the moderator
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by toluxa1(m): 3:18pm On Nov 20, 2008
Ngbo? Mustay, should I post Lance Pic here?

Lest i forget I recieved some emails I think i should share with you guys.
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by tkb417(m): 3:21pm On Nov 20, 2008
oya now
make we read the mails. . .abi den don dey threaten u?
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by toluxa1(m): 3:26pm On Nov 20, 2008
Something like that. But I fear no man (Says the Holy book- My Life line cheesy)
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by talk2medo(m): 3:32pm On Nov 20, 2008
The guy don dey fear!
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by toluxa1(m): 3:35pm On Nov 20, 2008
Who? Me? Oloun ma je
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by dragnet: 3:35pm On Nov 20, 2008
tkb417 of course ur post did touch a raw spot! u wana knw wht I felt?? Sympathy!! , that as highly rated as u deem urself u culd get deliberately get disturbed by my tiny lil comment. If u're so engrossed in solving d puzzle, u shuldnt be concerned wit m 'dirge' . . .heard of d proverb?? "He who is hunting elephants"

try to exhibit d slightest show of maturity in whtever u do & dat includes brawls. I'm aware u got it in there bt its a pity u're waiting to be taught when & where to use it.
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by dragnet: 3:38pm On Nov 20, 2008
toluxa1, attach the pics to ur 1st post in this thread & also to the latest smiley
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by tkb417(m): 3:49pm On Nov 20, 2008
tkb417 of course ur post did touch a raw spot! u wana knw wht I felt?? Sympathy!! , that as highly rated as u deem yourself u culd get deliberately get disturbed by my tiny little comment. If u're so engrossed in solving d puzzle, u shuldnt be concerned wit m 'dirge' . . .heard of d proverb?? "He who is hunting elephants"

try to exhibit d slightest show of maturity in whtever u do & that includes brawls. I'm aware u got it in there bt its a pity u're waiting to be taught when & where to use it.

cheese n rice!!!!
u wanna teach me stuffs on maturity? grin grin kai kai i don suffer.
abeg go siddon. Ur post reek total submission and i dont do twerps like i told ur praise singers grin

back to the issue
we were trying to unravel the mystery behind this 'lance code' n u were taking a piss with posters
what was that for? abeggi go siddon if u cant help us get him cheesy
takia man
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by dragnet: 4:35pm On Nov 20, 2008
the last time I checkd u were busy endorsing 'names' to qualify d saga & I really dnt c hw dat contributes to d situatn & ur word "twerp" best describes ur action in this case & all u're just seeking is cheap attention or ur word "magnet" also fits a descriptn of a twerp like u trying to attract undeservd + cheap attention

my calling of 'inspector dis' or 'inspector dat' is best describd as a psych but I guess it only takes ppl of ur calibre to call it a piss though it doesnt surprise me cUs I dnt expect anything more than that 4rm u. . . .

Try doing ur reading backwards maybe u'd learn that way

all said, I wnt teach pigs to sing !
I dnt knw which is worth more, u or dis dot .

4rm now on, u g0tta talk to d hand
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by coolsegun(m): 4:39pm On Nov 20, 2008
@dragnet and tkb417
pls let us stop this argument.

@mustay
tolu is asking whether to attach his pix or open another thread for this.

@tolu
i support new thread with his pix. talk to ur friends politely. ok
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by toluxa1(m): 4:40pm On Nov 20, 2008
k
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by coolsegun(m): 4:41pm On Nov 20, 2008
this thread hsa expose so many things in this forum.

@mustay and seun
pls i beg allow this post to continue.
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by AmakaOne(f): 5:24pm On Nov 20, 2008
@ stancozy

stancozy:

@Poor Dad and Tri Core,, . . . . The two of you are people i kind of have respect for in this section but it seems you guys just turned in a pig and a he goat,, grin i can't help but insult You two, i was shocked when i saw this full story and told hamid that it can't be lance vader that i know, i hurridly went to a site where were the lance i know were and told him,what he told me made me look stupid, because i didn't want to believe the story but what i got as reply made me know the truth,, so you guys Dual core and Rich Dad should just shut up and read thread instead of posting nonesense here

all, this is what i wanted to get cleared about,  i know the TRUTH,NOTHING BUT THE WHOLE truth Now   @hamid, i will call U soon nt mid9t because of my health      @vinja, i think u hav tried enof,dnt boda yourself about al dese posts,

What is that supposed to be?
Openly admitting that you know the man personally and have had contact with him since Tolu posted this on the board but have not seen fit to expose him.

Telling us he has spun you some story, and that you now believe him and we should by dint of your "good virtue" take you at your word that his story is true?

Na today you "hurridly" went to the site where he is to get story?

That's just what it is,  story,  and until you come out and tell what you know, I still stand by my "accessory after the fact".

If you did not want to be tarred with the same Poo.t.y. brush as your friend Lance, you should have just kept quiet from the begining
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by KarmaMod(f): 5:37pm On Nov 20, 2008
Im curious though

why didnt the OP check to see if this transaction was legal or not before including his friends in his stupidity

I dont pity the poster, it's his friends I feel sorry for

Tolu, you've yet to explain your part is using stolen CC numbers.
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by BossTtdiamonds(m): 5:40pm On Nov 20, 2008
Lance. . .can u see what u've brought to Nland. . . .
Chaos and Mayhem among friends. . . . . . U almost set the phone section dead . .and all that s.h!t. .
Believe me, till I die. .the excr€ta that comes out 4rm my anus.commands more prestige than u ever will . , , . . I Neva believe u hd such a low self esteem. . . . . . . . . . . , . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . And I can bet u live at that so called 'Green house' . . . Where nuisance and s.h!t faces like u get together. . . . . . .
@tbk417(9). . .dont taunt me.u'll regret it if u do. . Dragnet will mail u l8r.
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by BossTtdiamonds(m): 5:42pm On Nov 20, 2008
Lance. . .can u see what u've brought to Nland. . . .
Chaos and Mayhem among friends. . . . . . U almost set the phone section dead . .and all that s.h!t. .
Believe me, till I die. .the excr€ta that comes out 4rm my anus.commands more prestige than u ever will . , , . . I Neva believe u hd such a low self esteem. . . . . . . . . . . , . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . And I can bet u live at that so called 'Green house' . . . Where nuisance and s.h!t faces like u get together. . . . . . .
@tbk417(9). . .dont taunt me.u'll regret it if u do. . Dragnet will mail u l8r.
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by tkb417(m): 6:17pm On Nov 20, 2008
the last time I checkd u were busy endorsing 'names' to qualify d saga & I really dnt c hw that contributes to d situatn & ur word "twerp" best describes ur action in this case & all u're just seeking is cheap attention or ur word "magnet" also fits a descriptn of a twerp like u trying to attract undeservd + cheap attention

my calling of 'inspector this' or 'inspector that' is best describd as a psych but I guess it only takes people of ur calibre to call it a piss though it doesnt surprise me cUs I dnt expect anything more than that from u. . . .

Try doing ur reading backwards maybe u'd learn that way

all said, I wnt teach pigs to sing !
I dnt knw which is worth more, u or this dot .

from now on, u g0tta talk to d hand

is this what send shivers down the spines of ur ilk?
im speechless!!! my 10 year old Nephew will teach u how to smith words 2geda

tkb seeking attention from you? angry angry Now i'll clap my hands for you cos thats a perfect use of oxymoron coming from a slowpoke!!!

plsz, now quietly crawl back to the hole you came out from cos u just aint a match!!
damn!!!

Coolsegun
nothin serious guy. Just needed to put that guy in his place
The koko of the matter is to get to the root of this matter

Poster
where are the mails and the pic u told us? u don dey fear?

Mr Boss whatever
are u dumb or just plain thick? who do you think ure talking to?
mail me for what?
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by texazzpete(m): 6:39pm On Nov 20, 2008
This toluxa fellow seems to bask in his cowardice! Someone duped you of 100k and you're here wondering aloud about the propriety of posting his emails and his photos.

The damage has been done. A bigger crook than yourself has not only unmanned you, but has made you a debtor to your friends. If you do not have the guts to carry out a no-holds-barred campaign to regain your money, then remain silent.

If you have his real name and details, set about destroying him. Simple as that.
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by stancozy(m): 7:03pm On Nov 20, 2008
@amaka, my post to vinja in that quote of urs is an irony of itself, thats i said u guys dnt undastand a thing about my posts

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What Is Difference Between Law & Principle ? / Show Some Love Nairaland / LAWMA To Convert Popular Ojota Dump Site To Golf Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.