Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,888 members, 7,817,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me (10952 Views)

Feminism - Why Women In General (especially Black Women) Have Been Duped By It!! / Today I Was Paid 70k By The Agent That Duped Me / Help! . . . .dmax Duped Me 22k For N95 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by tkb417(m): 7:05pm On Nov 20, 2008
This toluxa fellow seems to bask in his cowardice! Someone duped you of 100k and you're here wondering aloud about the propriety of posting his emails and his photos.

The damage has been done. A bigger crook than yourself has not only unmanned you, but has made you a debtor to your friends. If you do not have the guts to carry out a no-holds-barred campaign to regain your money, then remain silent.

If you have his real name and details, set about destroying him. Simple as that.

Touche!!!!!
No need to say more. This says it all
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by Mustay(m): 7:39pm On Nov 20, 2008
I still don't see the objectives this thread has achieved after 10 pages.
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by semid4lyfe(m): 7:54pm On Nov 20, 2008
@Vinja
U just dey IMPRESS me more n more.So as u crack ur head reach,na dat yeye story about your i.d been hacked u fit come up with?Abegiii,make u talk anoda tori jare.Rmber when u opened ur vinja i.d and u holla'd me on a thread with it and u said 'its me smartking',and I replied u n said 'smartking,smartking4luv,lordroberta,babieshola,luvunlovs,lance vader and now vinja,na wa 4 u o',U just dey change colour like chameleon' and now u're spinning some cock and bull story about uq nairaland i.d being hacked.CRAP!
@Engrhamid,I know u're not smartking but ur actions call ur character in2 ?
@stancozy,u too.I'm beginning 2 wonder if u guyz aint lance vader's accomplices.
Say anything u like,but d same lance vader,smartking,smartking4luv,luvunlovs,babieshola,lancevader u guyz claim 2 know is d same person who has defrauded toluxa1 and he's a thief and a fraudster.
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by semid4lyfe(m): 7:55pm On Nov 20, 2008
@Vinja
U just dey IMPRESS me more n more.So as u crack ur head reach,na dat yeye story about your i.d been hacked u fit come up with?Abegiii,make u talk anoda tori jare.Rmber when u opened ur vinja i.d and u holla'd me on a thread with it and u said 'its me smartking',and I replied u n said 'smartking,smartking4luv,lordroberta,babieshola,luvunlovs,lance vader and now vinja,na wa 4 u o',U just dey change colour like chameleon' and now u're spinning some cock and bull story about uq nairaland i.d being hacked.CRAP!
@Engrhamid,I know u're not smartking but ur actions call ur character in2 ?
@stancozy,u too.I'm beginning 2 wonder if u guyz aint lance vader's accomplices.
Say anything u like,but d same lance vader,smartking,smartking4luv,luvunlovs,babieshola,lancevader u guyz claim 2 know is d same person who has defrauded toluxa1 and he's a thief and a fraudster.
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by tkb417(m): 8:02pm On Nov 20, 2008

The guy opened the thread to expose some conmen in here. The objective is very clear and it has served its purpose.
Someone like me and more wouldnt know the lance vander guy no goes about with another ID if not for this thread.

The next step is more useful info that could give him out. The dude needs his money back
Although Texazzpete made a valid point about the seriousness of the poster himself.
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by abrahym(m): 8:08pm On Nov 20, 2008
semid ur rite,i totally agree with ya
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by toluxa1(m): 8:42pm On Nov 20, 2008
Mustay:

My main objective of opening this thread was so that people can learn from my mistake. I know Nairalanders very well, and if I was not readyto be abused in a lot of ways, I wont open the thread.

Below is lance's picture.

Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by KarmaMod(f): 8:44pm On Nov 20, 2008
well at least he can now buy a better pair of shades with your money
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by Sauron1: 8:47pm On Nov 20, 2008
toluxa1:

My main objective of opening this thread was so that people can learn from my mistake. I know Nairalanders very well, and if I was not readyto be abused in a lot of ways, I wont open the thread.

This is staggering!!!
U got duped??
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by engrhamid(m): 8:47pm On Nov 20, 2008
I've said i won't post in dis thread again. I believe those who can reason including tolu knows what stan and i r doing here. I wish all the people talking non sense have access to chat with me on messenger to know what i'm up to but that can never be possible cos i'm busy with my studies. Bye
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by toluxa1(m): 8:55pm On Nov 20, 2008
I received a mail from one hakar25@yahoo.com yesterday :

Be warnd
Tuesday, November 18, 2008 9:11 PM
From: "Hakar25@yahoo.com" <Hakar25@yahoo.com>Add sender to Contacts To: honoura1@yahoo.com

Bi warnd hw u blakmail smartking,sum1 hakd hs lance vadar id and used it for scaming and he wasnt aware?be warnd ok.just a warning
4rm hakar25
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by skfa1: 8:59pm On Nov 20, 2008
vinja

Re: -Ucweb browser thread-
« #7 on: October 17, 2008, 05:49 PM »

nice,thread
am a newbee in here
bt aint new in technology
wel what u guys have to look for is a web browser that workz like opera 2.6 etc.
or beta stil d way we crakd opera 4.1 to a zipfile to work with any trick
well!fine what you guys need to do is to crack the ucweb versions wi?it has no server?it workz directly with an access point!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-184427.0.html

vinja:

Stän 4 sum mønth i havnt bin on diz site al d post u were sèing äint from mi when i comfirmd that i dicided to  go away 4sum time?onli to bi brout bk here to seè al diz mess arøuñd!stän?i häve hèärd u
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by soolari(m): 9:03pm On Nov 20, 2008
but, that guy, na crook.oo and he pretended, to b good, i kwn am, now, smart king 4luv , but i never new he was lance, chai ina men, unwa u pawpaw men yor,
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by Tomz(m): 9:07pm On Nov 20, 2008
Gosh!, i finally got to d end of 10pages, sorry Tolu, but i'd rather keep mute for now
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by KarmaMod(f): 9:19pm On Nov 20, 2008
toluxa1:

I received a mail from one hakar25@yahoo.com yesterday :

Be warnd
Tuesday, November 18, 2008 9:11 PM
From: "Hakar25@yahoo.com" <Hakar25@yahoo.com>Add sender to Contacts To: honoura1@yahoo.com

Bi warnd hw u blakmail smartking,someone hakd hs lance vadar id and used it for scaming and he wasnt aware?be warnd ok.just a warning
from hakar25

or what will happen?
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by texazzpete(m): 9:20pm On Nov 20, 2008
engrhamid:

I've said i won't post in this thread again. I believe those who can reason including tolu knows what stan and i r doing here. I wish all the people talking non sense have access to chat with me on messenger to know what i'm up to but that can never be possible because i'm busy with my studies. Bye

Come off it, man. There's a clear case of someone's money being stolen. Now it's true toluxa is firmly in the Dark Side himself, but still a scam is a scam.

Money was paid, goods were never delivered, money was never returned. No explanations, nothing. There are things that cannot be defended.
I do not know who you are or what you represent, but as someone said before, it's never a good idea to defend the indefensible.

toluxa1:

Below is lance's picture.

You said you had others. Now get a bigger photo and run with it. May not be a bad idea to approach the police and see if you can't plaster his face in the papers  grin
That said, i think you do deserve the abuse. But there should be a limit. Now let's see how we can help get your money back in your pocket or (preferrably) his balls in your hands  grin
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by Koolwilly(m): 9:28pm On Nov 20, 2008
@poster relax, i have dis strong believe that dat smart guy would soon be caught his game is up, you can still go ahead wit d bank stuff just get someone in a branch of the bank to do the runs for you.
@smartking ur game is up

@all lets keep dat brotherly love going to help track down that bloody scammer.
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by DavidDylan(m): 9:30pm On Nov 20, 2008
but toluxa you were also a thief. grin
you ordered laptops on stolen credit cards and even admitted to trying to use them personally.

A thief dupes a thief . . . nothing spoil jare! He was just a smarter thief.
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by skfa1: 9:32pm On Nov 20, 2008
DavidDylan:

but toluxa you were also a thief. grin
you ordered laptops on stolen credit cards and even admitted to trying to use them personally.

A thief dupes a thief . . . nothing spoil jare! He was just a smarter thief.

How do u know? lets know
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by DavidDylan(m): 9:36pm On Nov 20, 2008
Toluxa said:

Many of you will rememeber a time when lance began to post credit card details online (that was part of what caused his banning and banning). We were chatting one day, and he said he was ordering some Laptops to India where His Mum was so she'll bring it when coming (by end of Oct.). Then I was also trying to use some of the CCs he posted but unable. Some people (ogboraph and some other guy) said they tried them and they worked, some said it didnt. So he said he'll help me order with His' then I'll come and collect them when His mum came.

1. He knew Lance was into stolen credit cards.

2. He tried using them and only considered Lance's proposal because his own attempts to defraud an unsuspecting credit card user failed.

3. He ordered 3 brand new laptops for less than $1000.

4. Why is he now crying about fraud?
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by skfa1: 9:46pm On Nov 20, 2008
toluxa knew but she did not ordered laptops on stolen credit cards.she does not take part please
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by yicob(m): 9:47pm On Nov 20, 2008
Nigerian conman dupes desperate victim.
@ tolu, u self b tif. CC WEY U NO WORK FOR. YAHOZEE IN NIGERIA.
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by coolsegun(m): 9:55pm On Nov 20, 2008
@david
if only Mustay can bring back this area of the thread where lance_vader said he just bought the cards.
so who knows whether he actually bought or stole it.
some pple used the cards.
so anybody could have been a victim.
how can we help this tolu recover his money or even part of it?
@all
this guy need our help. any strategy you know you can forward it to his mail, at least for smartking not to know them.
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by KarmaMod(f): 9:57pm On Nov 20, 2008
how do you "buy" credit card numbers?
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by skfa1: 10:04pm On Nov 20, 2008
KarmaMod:

how do you "buy" credit card numbers?

call hacker25 wink
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by Fadajasi(m): 10:22pm On Nov 20, 2008
E don do ah
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by honsule(m): 10:41pm On Nov 20, 2008
skfa1:

call hacker25 wink

anor scammer
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by KarmaMod(f): 10:44pm On Nov 20, 2008
skfa1:

call hacker25 wink

Im not looking to buy. Iya o je mi

I just wanna understand how someone can claim "buy" credit card number is legit
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by samuelk(m): 11:12pm On Nov 20, 2008
Guys,use your brains effectively,follow the first link and sturdy lance's posts.N.B his style of typing is diff from the way he does here,he is online now as at 20-11-08 11.15pm
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by toluxa1(m): 11:25pm On Nov 20, 2008
Yeah
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by BossTtdiamonds(m): 11:35pm On Nov 20, 2008
Tbk417(9). . . . . Kid. Did.u miss ur way to 'Rock ó Man' . . . . . I thought u were beta than tis' bt I was wrong anyway. . . .thinkin' u were matured and smart was a dumb Idea. . . 4rm nw on. .'' Speak to the Hand, ~, The face aint listenin' . . .
Toluxa I'll print the pics and work on it immediately I get to Abk. . .

But we 4got to sing our song. .
'' Maga don pay, shout halleluyah. . . . . He he he. . '' .
Re: How Lance_vader (smartking) Duped Me by talk2medo(m): 12:04am On Nov 21, 2008
Meaning?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Get This Limited Edition Of Free Recharge Card Generator. / How Much Do You Consider Broke? / Wish 5 Nairalanders A Merry Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.