Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Alert! Before Pdp Takes Over Nairaland - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alert! Before Pdp Takes Over Nairaland (3818 Views)

PDP Takes Early Lead In Taraba / PDP Takes Early Lead In Taraba - Vanguard / PDP Takes Over Adoke Amasiemeka Stadium Rivers State (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alert! Before Pdp Takes Over Nairaland by theassassin: 11:12pm On Oct 29, 2014
Tundeajani:
lol he don dey pain you apanijaye.....wo o awe ashiri o ni petu..won ma to feyin e tagba...were amukunmeko dadandini onijekuje...
otu nne i may thunder fire your mama and papa may all you family die by bomb
may you be destroyed by thunder
may wolf blaster your harlot mother
ezi ofia
ewu gambia
anu mpama
afo sagbuo nne i
otolo gbagbuo nna
kitikpa gbagbuo umu nne i
ezi
vulture
useless sperm
vagabond
nonentity
bastard

1 Like

Re: Alert! Before Pdp Takes Over Nairaland by theassassin: 11:13pm On Oct 29, 2014
Tundeajani:
now you are talking instead of playing abuse card you will never win.

dont try me
Re: Alert! Before Pdp Takes Over Nairaland by Tundeajani(m): 11:14pm On Oct 29, 2014
theassassin:

otu nne i may thunder fire your mama and papa may all you family die by bomb
may you be destroyed by thunder
may wolf blaster your harlot mother
ezi ofia
ewu gambia
anu mpama
afo sagbuo nne i
otolo gbagbuo nna
kitikpa gbagbuo umu nne i
ezi
vulture
useless sperm
vagabond
nonentity
bastard
sounds like the ranting of a frehly mad man..nairaland is not for ur type..go to yaba left.
Re: Alert! Before Pdp Takes Over Nairaland by ghost1718(m): 11:15pm On Oct 29, 2014
theassassin whats ur problem why u dey yab the guy watin him do u ??
Re: Alert! Before Pdp Takes Over Nairaland by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 29, 2014
theassassin:

dont try me

opiaku/bloodykiller/theassasin - very poor man, jobless graduate and an individual with a great deal of low self esteem.

Please ignore this fool @tundeajani

1 Like

Re: Alert! Before Pdp Takes Over Nairaland by Tundeajani(m): 11:15pm On Oct 29, 2014
theassassin:

dont try me
why would i try a mad man..go to yaba abeg...iwo were tuntun yii.
Re: Alert! Before Pdp Takes Over Nairaland by theassassin: 11:16pm On Oct 29, 2014
Tundeajani:
sounds like the ranting of a frehly mad man..nairaland is not for ur type..go to yaba left.

but not as mad as your stupidd father and hopeless harlot mother

1 Like

Re: Alert! Before Pdp Takes Over Nairaland by theassassin: 11:17pm On Oct 29, 2014
Tundeajani:
why would i try a mad man..go to yaba abeg...iwo were tuntun yii.

yes i get mad whenever i fvck that stinking pvcy of your harlot sister

otu nne i

1 Like

Re: Alert! Before Pdp Takes Over Nairaland by Tundeajani(m): 11:18pm On Oct 29, 2014
diluminati:

opiaku/bloodykiller/theassasin - very poor man, jobless graduate and an individual with a great deal of low self esteem.

sometimes the only way to silence these tan goats is to give it them as they give it to you.
Re: Alert! Before Pdp Takes Over Nairaland by theassassin: 11:19pm On Oct 29, 2014
diluminati:

but at least am far better than your hopeless family

thunder fire your mama and papa there you shameless good for noting disgusting she-male

1 Like

Re: Alert! Before Pdp Takes Over Nairaland by Tundeajani(m): 11:19pm On Oct 29, 2014
theassassin:

yes i get mad whenever i fvck that stinking pvcy of your harlot sister

otu nne i
how can were gets to lekki ?
Re: Alert! Before Pdp Takes Over Nairaland by theassassin: 11:21pm On Oct 29, 2014
Tundeajani:
sometimes the only way to silence these tan goats is to give it them as they give it to you.

yes is better to keep mute and avoid creating senseless and useless threads

thunder finsh your generation there you son of a rabid dog

1 Like

Re: Alert! Before Pdp Takes Over Nairaland by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 29, 2014
diluminati:

Mr Tunde Ajani, you never understood one bit of that article or maybe you never even read it. Because if you did, you would have written a letter of shame to those saTANS and PDP for gallivanting over an article that reeks of SARCASM. But i guess the title just put you off, and sadly the super mod thought the same way because nigerians don't read. the mod didnt read it, so he felt if he put it on the home page it will help president jonathan, not knowing he has fooled himself.

Most of the PDP stalwarts didn't read through the post. The subject was enough to boost their egos.
Re: Alert! Before Pdp Takes Over Nairaland by Tundeajani(m): 11:21pm On Oct 29, 2014
ghost1718:
theassassin whats ur problem why u dey yab the guy watin him do u ??
cracking my ribs with this assassin wey don run mad..ghost just sit down dey watch..make i take my koboko wipe sense into the head of this mad man

1 Like

Re: Alert! Before Pdp Takes Over Nairaland by theassassin: 11:22pm On Oct 29, 2014
Tundeajani:
how can were gets to lekki ?

we can get to lekki through the contact of that your cheap harlot mother

ezi ofia

otu nne i

1 Like

Re: Alert! Before Pdp Takes Over Nairaland by ghost1718(m): 11:23pm On Oct 29, 2014
Tundeajani:
see how una just dey yab una self here,,, me no follow oh i don get that time this night
Re: Alert! Before Pdp Takes Over Nairaland by Tundeajani(m): 11:24pm On Oct 29, 2014
laykorn:

Most of the PDP stalwarts didn't read through the post. The subject was enough to boost their egos.
they fell yakata.even the mods who thoughts it was sumtin to make the pdp image soar higher..
Re: Alert! Before Pdp Takes Over Nairaland by theassassin: 11:24pm On Oct 29, 2014
Tundeajani:
cracking my ribs with this assassin wey don run mad..ghost just sit down dey watch..make i take my koboko wipe sense into the head of this mad man

not when you finish floging your harlot mother because she's fvcking a rabid dog

1 Like

Re: Alert! Before Pdp Takes Over Nairaland by Tundeajani(m): 11:25pm On Oct 29, 2014
theassassin:

we can get to lekki through the contact of that your cheap harlot mother

ezi ofia

otu nne i
can were operate a phone?
Re: Alert! Before Pdp Takes Over Nairaland by theassassin: 11:25pm On Oct 29, 2014
Tundeajani:
they fell yakata.even the mods who thoughts it was sumtin to make the pdp image soar higher..

otu nne i

onye ori

1 Like

Re: Alert! Before Pdp Takes Over Nairaland by theassassin: 11:26pm On Oct 29, 2014
Tundeajani:
can were operate a phone?

ikpu nne i phone
Re: Alert! Before Pdp Takes Over Nairaland by theassassin: 11:27pm On Oct 29, 2014
laykorn:

otu nne i stalwarts

1 Like

Re: Alert! Before Pdp Takes Over Nairaland by arewafederation: 11:28pm On Oct 29, 2014
theassassin:

but at least am far better than your hopeless family

thunder fire your mama and papa there you shameless good for noting disgusting she-male
Can yu for once in your life stop acting like a goat?

Oya, behave yourself. angry
Re: Alert! Before Pdp Takes Over Nairaland by theassassin: 11:28pm On Oct 29, 2014
Tundeajani:
sometimes the only way to silence my harlot mother is to fvck her from the asss

ok but use condom
Re: Alert! Before Pdp Takes Over Nairaland by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 29, 2014
theassassin:

otu nne i stalwarts
Is this the language PDP speak?

1 Like

Re: Alert! Before Pdp Takes Over Nairaland by Tundeajani(m): 11:30pm On Oct 29, 2014
theassassin:

ikpu nne i phone
congratulation a yansh licker of reno omokri alias assassin on nl.you have just beign awarded the 2014 nobel prize for wereology.congratulations were,the first black man to be so honoured.congrats
Re: Alert! Before Pdp Takes Over Nairaland by Tundeajani(m): 11:32pm On Oct 29, 2014
theassassin:

ok but use condom

pdp has always beign known to manipulate things.enjoy your connivance with the mods while it last.eyin were dede yii.
Re: Alert! Before Pdp Takes Over Nairaland by theassassin: 11:32pm On Oct 29, 2014
arewafederation:

Can yu for once in your life stop acting like a goat?

Oya, behave yourself. angry

kai abooki so you still dey nairaland grin grin grin grin ;Djavascript:void(0); grin

how far naa

i missed you soo much

how is shoe making and gworo selling biz

hope you can now feed your hungry family now with the business

oya go and shine my shoe so you can earn yourself an extra tuwo for your hungry family

ewu gambia
otu nne i

1 Like

Re: Alert! Before Pdp Takes Over Nairaland by theassassin: 11:33pm On Oct 29, 2014
laykorn:

Is this the language PDP speak?

nope its the language your harlot mother speaks

ezi ofia

otu nne i

1 Like

Re: Alert! Before Pdp Takes Over Nairaland by ghost1718(m): 11:34pm On Oct 29, 2014
[quote author=Tundeajani hahahahahahahahahahahaha o.k. Oh make i dey look nah
Re: Alert! Before Pdp Takes Over Nairaland by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 29, 2014
theassassin:

nope its the language your harlot mother speaks

ezi ofia

otu nne i
I now know who you are.
Re: Alert! Before Pdp Takes Over Nairaland by theassassin: 11:35pm On Oct 29, 2014
Tundeajani:
congratulation a yansh knacker like me knacking out the devil out of my harlot mother's asss

goodluck to you smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

apostle johnson suleman 2014 Prophesy.....confirmations / Buhari, The Man Of The Moment- Vanguard News / Usa: Unclad-Topless Bill Passed In Us.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.