Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Help, My Gionee M2 Battery Is Not Performing Well. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help, My Gionee M2 Battery Is Not Performing Well. (4502 Views)

Procedure On How I Rooted And Changed My Gionee P2s Imei To That Of Bb / Gionee M2 - Root, Backup ROM, Install CWM / How To Know If Your TECNO Phone Or Battery Is ORIGINAL Or FAKE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, My Gionee M2 Battery Is Not Performing Well. by Longeria(m): 7:26pm On Oct 29, 2014
One of the major reasons I decided to go for this phone is the advertised long battery life. what I'm seeing is not what I bargained for. If I charge it in the morning, I make sure I charge it again in the afternoon and also in the night.

Please, is there anything I'm not doing right?
Re: Help, My Gionee M2 Battery Is Not Performing Well. by ityP(m): 9:34pm On Oct 29, 2014
Longeria:
One of the major reasons I decided to go for this phone is the advertised long battery life. what I'm seeing is not what I bargained for. If I charge it in the morning, I make sure I charge it again in the afternoon and also in the night.

did u charge fully immediately after purchase or did u drain battery first before charge
Re: Help, My Gionee M2 Battery Is Not Performing Well. by Longeria(m): 9:56pm On Oct 29, 2014
ityP:

did u charge fully immediately after purchase or did u drain battery first before charge
Of course, this is about my 6th phone, I know the rules very well. I charged it full, not with generator, but with Nepa light.
Re: Help, My Gionee M2 Battery Is Not Performing Well. by surrogatesng: 6:40am On Oct 30, 2014
It is possible you bought a fake phone
Re: Help, My Gionee M2 Battery Is Not Performing Well. by Impulse80(m): 6:57am On Oct 30, 2014
Longeria:
Of course, this is about my 6th phone, I know the rules very well. I charged it full, not with generator, but with Nepa light.
post a picture of the phone, battery and phone packet.
Re: Help, My Gionee M2 Battery Is Not Performing Well. by wiseone28: 10:49am On Oct 30, 2014
Longeria:
my own last longer like me

1 Like

Re: Help, My Gionee M2 Battery Is Not Performing Well. by Longeria(m): 11:36am On Oct 30, 2014
Impulse80:
post a picture of the phone, battery and phone packet.
I'm not that saying the phone is not working, it's in perfect condition. The problem is only the battery, it's not performing to expectations.

Re: Help, My Gionee M2 Battery Is Not Performing Well. by Impulse80(m): 11:07pm On Oct 30, 2014
Longeria:
I'm not that saying the phone is not working, it's in perfect condition. The problem is only the battery, it's not performing to expectations.
That's the Gionee. I don't know why your battery is misbehaving, check your installed apps and see if there is anyone gobbling up the battery. Also trying turning on the power saver, if all the above doesn't work then you should try getting another battery at carlcare. mine easily averages two days of heavy usage.
Re: Help, My Gionee M2 Battery Is Not Performing Well. by Longeria(m): 11:16pm On Oct 30, 2014
Impulse80:
That's the Gionee. I don't know why your battery is misbehaving, check your installed apps and see if there is anyone gobbling up the battery. Also trying turning on the power saver, if all the above doesn't work then you should try getting another battery at carlcare. mine easily averages two days of heavy usage.
I jealous you, I love the phone, but the battery.......
Re: Help, My Gionee M2 Battery Is Not Performing Well. by jworos(m): 9:55am On Oct 31, 2014
Go n change it from d place you bought yours, had same problem with mine,i had to go back to the shop n change it...
Re: Help, My Gionee M2 Battery Is Not Performing Well. by henry007(m): 1:40pm On Oct 31, 2014
Longeria:

is yours the 1 or 2gb RAM?
Re: Help, My Gionee M2 Battery Is Not Performing Well. by Longeria(m): 1:51pm On Oct 31, 2014
henry007:
is yours the 1 or 2gb RAM?
It's 1gb ram.

Re: Help, My Gionee M2 Battery Is Not Performing Well. by afujub: 2:11pm On Oct 31, 2014
Download the stock from website and flash it
Re: Help, My Gionee M2 Battery Is Not Performing Well. by Longeria(m): 4:58pm On Oct 31, 2014
afujub:
Download the stock from website and flash it
I don't understand what you mean.
Re: Help, My Gionee M2 Battery Is Not Performing Well. by henry007(m): 10:03pm On Oct 31, 2014
Longeria:
I jealous you, I love the phone, but the battery.......
meanwhile don't expect more than 12hours on screen time. coz 2100mah batteries get you highest 6hrs on-screen time with those specs with your data on of course. post your battery usage
Re: Help, My Gionee M2 Battery Is Not Performing Well. by Longeria(m): 10:42am On Nov 01, 2014
henry007:
meanwhile don't expect more than 12hours on screen time. coz 2100mah batteries get you highest 6hrs on-screen time with those specs with your data on of course. post your battery usage
Thanks for the informations. I set the screen time out to 30 second and the screen brightness to lowest.
Re: Help, My Gionee M2 Battery Is Not Performing Well. by Longeria(m): 7:10pm On Nov 04, 2014
jworos:
Go n change it from d place you bought yours, had same problem with mine,i had to go back to the shop n change it...
I went to the store I bought the phone to complain, they advised me to offload the battery completely, then charge it with desktop charger for up to one hour, then complete the charging with the phone.

(1) (Reply)

Latest Tecno That Will Suite Your Taste With The Specs / Best Phone At The Moment For Both Camera And Video Quality / Whatsapp Dark Mode: Here's How To Enable It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.