Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Procedure On How I Rooted And Changed My Gionee P2s Imei To That Of Bb - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Procedure On How I Rooted And Changed My Gionee P2s Imei To That Of Bb (5010 Views)

I Rooted My Samsung Grand And I Am Now Flexing Glo Bis / How I Rooted Tecno H5 And How You Can Root Any Android MTK Device / Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Procedure On How I Rooted And Changed My Gionee P2s Imei To That Of Bb by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 17, 2014
as you all know the new gionee p2s is a just released phone date 03-06-2014, hence only few knows much about how to gain root access into the phone
I tried soon many apps but they all failed to root it properly .
I will recommend two apps that can do the job well. 1 is key root master. 2 is z4root just search for all this on Google and download any and run them on your phone.....
after rooting download root checker to see if its been properly rooted
next download mobileuncle tool; forget terminal emulator it won't help and run it on your phone . then follow the steep in this site
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f781/change-imei-mtk-smartphone-without-pc-1721114/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Best 2019 MTN Tariff Plans For Cheap Calls In Nigeria / Who Else Noticed This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.