Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Lawyer Festus Keyamo Petitions SSS, IGP Over Threat To Kill Him By Tompolo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawyer Festus Keyamo Petitions SSS, IGP Over Threat To Kill Him By Tompolo (549 Views)

Photos Of Norwegian Warship Allegedly Bought By Tompolo / Lawyer Festus Keyamo Petitions SSS, IGP Over Threat To Kill Him By Tompolo / Keyamo Petitions Prisons Over Attempt To Sodomise Charles Okah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lawyer Festus Keyamo Petitions SSS, IGP Over Threat To Kill Him By Tompolo by okon11: 8:02pm On Oct 29, 2014
[img]http://www..com.ng/media/k2/items/cache/2fe3e76a66d4105790a62f68d8e5622a_M.jpg[/img]

Here is a copy of the petition which was sent to the IG of Police and SSS from lawyer and rights activist Festus Keyamo about an alleged threat by Mr. Government Ekpemupolo (Alias Tompolo) to his life. Read below…

Threat to kill Mr. Festus Keyamo by Mr. Government Ekpemupolo (Alias Tompolo)
My name is Festus Keyamo. I am a Nigerian citizen and a senior member of the legal profession in Nigeria.
At exactly 10:13pm on Tuesday, October 28, 2014, I received a telephone call from one Mr. Government Ekpemupolo (alias Tompolo) with phone number (I removed the number). We have been acquaintances in the past, so I know his numbers. After reaffirming that he isTompolo when I picked his call, he went straight to the point by informing me that he wishes to inform me that he and his “boys” will kill me...

Source: http://www..com.ng/index.php/national-news/item/873-lawyer-festus-keyamo-petitions-sss-igp-over-threat-to-kill-him-by-tompolo
Re: Lawyer Festus Keyamo Petitions SSS, IGP Over Threat To Kill Him By Tompolo by james669: 8:18pm On Oct 29, 2014
Tompolo again
Re: Lawyer Festus Keyamo Petitions SSS, IGP Over Threat To Kill Him By Tompolo by Smooyis(m): 8:49pm On Oct 29, 2014
No one is given the power to kill another. We eagerly wait to see what government,s response will be under the threat to life by this notorious unrepentant criminal. It is hard to understand how such a criminal should be that close to the governor of a state that it now seems only him can control him.

(1) (Reply)

How Can We Stop Pre Or Post Election Violence-2015 Election Discuss / Boko Haram: CAN Wants Jonathan to Fire NSA, Defence Minister / Boko Haram Denies Ceasefire Agreement In New Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.