Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done Out Of Annoyance - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done Out Of Annoyance (2572 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? / Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? / Create An E-annoyance And Go To Jail! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done Out Of Annoyance by Ilovenigeria(f): 4:20am On Oct 30, 2014
chibwike:
Anger and annoyance are not gud, and when not adequately controlled..things tends to get spoilt.

Would love to share the worst thing, i feel i h ave ever done outta anger.

Okay, there was this friend of mine, more like my lodge mate. He visited me one certain morning, and we had a good time, when he was about leaving, he saw one of my watches,and requested i give it to him, coz i actually had two. I gladly gave it out. And told him not to bother returning it back

Two weeks later, we were hanging out in class after lectures, gisting as usual...then i jokingly told him that my watch looks gud on him. All of a sudden, he burst out.., ranting,.that,. must i say that, is it because i gave him a watch, dat if am not careful he would smash, the watch. Ha..i was like why na..i was only joking.,before i cud say jack, he took the watch and smashed, it on the floor...making me look stupid infront if ma frnds

I was so mad,..my own watch again,.have never been that angry before..i immediately thrust my hand into his pockets, brought out his phone, smashed it, picked it up, smashed it again,,,picked it up, smashed it again, i made sure he cud nt find the parts,,i was so mad.,.we had a little brawl that day...after all we did settle, buh he lost dat phone forever nd i lost my watch too...

Dats the worse have ever done ouuta annoyance...i regreted it though

Lets hear urs.

This same thing happened to my brother and his friend. They suppose go one party like that so the guy man borrow one of my bro new shirt wey he never wear for once. As them reach there oo the guy wan begin fight with another guy man na so my bro dey hold am come use style tell am say na his new shirt him wear so make him no fight tear the shirt. The friend provoke oooo, begin shout for am, shey na because of ordinary 250 naira packet shirt him de insult am, say if him want he go pull am commot give am...Hehehe na so my brother provoke too tell am say make him pull am. The guy pull the the shirt thinking he won't collect it, My bro collect him shirt put am for back pocket go house na so the guy man go home dat day shirtless.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done Out Of Annoyance by Janeify(f): 7:14am On Oct 30, 2014
AbuMikey:

You dare not try this with Me angry

LoL... I'm just wondering what would have happened if you are the one.Nothing! Your anger no fit boil yam grin

Although e fit wound person
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done Out Of Annoyance by Janeify(f): 7:16am On Oct 30, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

This same thing happened to my brother and his friend. They suppose go one party like that so the guy man borrow one of my bro new shirt wey he never wear for once. As them reach there oo the guy wan begin fight with another guy man na so my bro dey hold am come use style tell am say na his new shirt him wear so make him no fight tear the shirt. The friend provoke oooo, begin shout for am, shey na because of ordinary 250 naira packet shirt him de insult am, say if him want he go pull am commot give am...Hehehe na so my brother provoke too tell am say make him pull am. The guy pull the the shirt thinking he won't collect it, My bro collect him shirt put am for back pocket go house na so the guy man go home dat day shirtless.
Your brother did well.it serves him right..I'm imagining how the guy was walking shirtless grin grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done Out Of Annoyance by AbuMikey(m): 7:47am On Oct 30, 2014
Janeify:

LoL... I'm just wondering what would have happened if you are the one.Nothing! Your anger no fit boil yam grin

Although e fit wound person

LOL......

My anger boil Yam? = NO
My anger wound Janeify? = err, *checks her profile, sees (f) * NO tongue
My anger, Beat a person? = HELL YEAH gringringringrin
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done Out Of Annoyance by Janeify(f): 8:21am On Oct 30, 2014
AbuMikey:

LOL......

My anger boil Yam? = NO
My anger wound Janeify? = err, *checks her profile, sees (f) * NO tongue
My anger, Beat a person? = HELL YEAH gringringringrin
lmao...i think say you be boss.
You'll beat me,Okay yes.but you can't beat me when I'm nowhere to be found unless you are on ghost mode

Lest i forget, you are turning this thread into comedy arena cheesy
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done Out Of Annoyance by AbuMikey(m): 8:35am On Oct 30, 2014
Janeify:
lmao...i think say you be boss.
You'll beat me,Okay yes.but you can't beat me when I'm nowhere to be found unless you are on ghost mode

Lest i forget, you are turning this thread into comedy arena cheesy

I shall find You, even if You go into hiding tongue

I'm exiting the thread, Miss. smiley
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done Out Of Annoyance by Janeify(f): 8:42am On Oct 30, 2014
AbuMikey:

I shall find You, even if You go into hiding tongue

I'm exiting the thread, Miss. smiley
allrice..have a nice day kiss
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done Out Of Annoyance by fyneboi79(m): 9:49am On Nov 10, 2014
I had a brawl.................

Nope undecided I'm changed now so forget it grin
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done Out Of Annoyance by kudoxs(m): 6:42am On Nov 14, 2014
KUDOXS is here people, I am not asking much of you, I am just asking you to keep me in the contest by not deleting my name when you vote. I am in GRP 5 and NO 10.Thank you and God bless. I don't have a campaign manager, no fancy display poster , but I have you my people and that is enough for me. Please share and tell your friends and loved ones. Your vote counts. www.nairaland.com/1995552/mr-nairaland-december-2014-edition#27994912
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done Out Of Annoyance by JAVANESE(m): 8:59am On Nov 24, 2014
chibwike:
Anger and annoyance are not gud, and when not adequately controlled..things tends to get spoilt.

Would love to share the worst thing, i feel i h ave ever done outta anger.

Okay, there was this friend of mine, more like my lodge mate. He visited me one certain morning, and we had a good time, when he was about leaving, he saw one of my watches,and requested i give it to him, coz i actually had two. I gladly gave it out. And told him not to bother returning it back

Two weeks later, we were hanging out in class after lectures, gisting as usual...then i jokingly told him that my watch looks gud on him. All of a sudden, he burst out.., ranting,.that,. must i say that, is it because i gave him a watch, dat if am not careful he would smash, the watch. Ha..i was like why na..i was only joking.,before i cud say jack, he took the watch and smashed, it on the floor...making me look stupid infront if ma frnds

I was so mad,..my own watch again,.have never been that angry before..i immediately thrust my hand into his pockets, brought out his phone, smashed it, picked it up, smashed it again,,,picked it up, smashed it again, i made sure he cud nt find the parts,,i was so mad.,.we had a little brawl that day...after all we did settle, buh he lost dat phone forever nd i lost my watch too...

Dats the worse have ever done ouuta annoyance...i regreted it though

Lets hear urs.

Biggy whc of ur frnd? Zit David, val or mezie. Whc?
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done Out Of Annoyance by JAVANESE(m): 9:03am On Nov 24, 2014
Janeify:
I burned my brother's sneakers when i was angry...i regretted it later
did u say "burned"? Haba jane, u don chop ur skul fees finish
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done Out Of Annoyance by chibwike(m): 9:05am On Nov 24, 2014
JAVANESE:

Biggy whc of ur frnd? Zit David, val or mezie. Whc?
Mezie na...that day in class afta lectures...na nw u just dey join NL?
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done Out Of Annoyance by JAVANESE(m): 9:11am On Nov 24, 2014
chibwike:
4 wetin na. Na me nd Seun open am
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done Out Of Annoyance by JAVANESE(m): 9:12am On Nov 24, 2014
chibwike:
4 wetin na. Na me nd seun open am aldoe av bin a ghost reader
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done Out Of Annoyance by chibwike(m): 9:19am On Nov 24, 2014
JAVANESE:

4 wetin na. Na me nd seun open am aldoe av bin a ghost reader
Lol...i never see ur monicker before...you need to comot for your ghost mode oh..NL IS FUN.
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done Out Of Annoyance by JAVANESE(m): 9:36am On Nov 24, 2014
chibwike:
Lol...i never see ur monicker before...you need to comot for your ghost mode oh..NL IS FUN.
yea i knw
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done Out Of Annoyance by ghost1718(m): 9:43am On Nov 24, 2014
chibwike:

habaa....chibwike i tot we twins dont vex easily?? Why did u vex reach that level ni,,,,,anyway i am playful and tricky but when somebody wants to annoy me, i leave that place because the last time i remember being angry i wond my sister and the mark is still on her chest uptil now
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done Out Of Annoyance by chibwike(m): 11:56am On Nov 24, 2014
ghost1718:
habaa....chibwike i tot we twins dont vex easily?? Why did u vex reach that level ni,,,,,anyway i am playful and tricky but when somebody wants to annoy me, i leave that place because the last time i remember being angry i wond my sister and the mark is still on her chest uptil now
Lol...u own worse oh....yeah twins dnt get vexed easily. Buh if we do...mehn its something else
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done Out Of Annoyance by ghost1718(m): 3:43pm On Nov 24, 2014
chibwike:
Lol...u own worse oh....yeah twins dnt get vexed easily. Buh if we do...mehn its something else
yeah and Uptil now i see that mark. I still dey regret
Re: What's The Worst Thing You've Ever Done Out Of Annoyance by ghost1718(m): 3:44pm On Nov 24, 2014
chibwike:
yeah and Uptil now i see that mark. I still dey regret

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pay When Your Visa Is Out / Meet D New Elected Speaker Of Nigeria Youth Parliament. / Letter of a UBA staff that got me sober

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.