Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,371 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Between Mirror And Water Which 1 Gives D Best Human Reflection? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Between Mirror And Water Which 1 Gives D Best Human Reflection? (695 Views)

Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) / My Name Is Or My Names Are" Which 1 Is Correct / My EBOLA Salt And Water Solution Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Mirror And Water Which 1 Gives D Best Human Reflection? by Keenysbojan(m): 11:00pm On Oct 29, 2014
It is good to know what you don't know, it is good to confirm what you are doubting..so that you won't spread fake information...

I have been trying to figure this out for a while now,because I could still remember vividly what I was thought in physics about Mirror...

Dictionary defined Mirror as a smooth surface,usually made of glass with reflective material painted on the underside,that reflects light so as to give an image of what is in front of it..

by my definition, I simply defined Mirror as a object which gives back reflection of ones look

But my intention is, between Mirror and Water (stagnant and well water),which one gives the best reflection of human look(s)?

because I have experimented both...but mirror gave me different answers...

some mirrors makes my head straight and little tiny,makes my nose flats,makes my eyes wide and so. on.

some makes my head flats and makes me looks ugly in everything...

while some makes me look as if I am the most handsome dude in the whole world.. this kind of mirror will perfect everything about you and they are made to deceive our eyes...

But water (stagnant and well water) never gave me different answers, every time,any time and any where.. it gave me one answer...

and this has make me to believe that water (stagnant and well water) can give the best image reflection than mirror...

but I still want those who know more about Mirror reflection and water reflection to enlighten me... I mean to teach me or tell me what I don't know...

please if there are blunders,kindly ignore coz no one knows it all....thanks

Yours Faithfully
k e e n y s b o j a ...
Re: Between Mirror And Water Which 1 Gives D Best Human Reflection? by briantext(m): 11:02pm On Oct 29, 2014
Concave or convex mirror?
Re: Between Mirror And Water Which 1 Gives D Best Human Reflection? by Keenysbojan(m): 11:08pm On Oct 29, 2014
briantext:
Concave or convex mirror?
anyone bro..mirror is mirror
Re: Between Mirror And Water Which 1 Gives D Best Human Reflection? by briantext(m): 11:16pm On Oct 29, 2014
Keenysbojan:
anyone bro..mirror is mirror
Mirror get difference

(1) (Reply)

Oau Geology 200 Level Field Trip. / HELP!!! Any Mathematician? / Certified Statistics Graduate, Convocation Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.