Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,742 members, 7,827,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Buhari's Loan Vs Gej's Donations - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Loan Vs Gej's Donations (2880 Views)

Fayose Lied About Buhari’s Loan Request – Gbajabiamila Tells Chinese President, / $2.1bn Buhari Loan From World Bank: Wrong Ttimings / Jonathan Receives N100.5m Donations To Buy PDP Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Loan Vs Gej's Donations by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 30, 2014
baccaspace:
[s]A group of Criminals and Subsidy thieves(TAN) and a bunch of lootocrats (PDP Govs) came together to give out our common wealth to the tune of N44m combined which was unjustly stolen from public treasury. Mind you, these people are the same people that miraculously sent our $20 billion dollars( or $10 billion according to Iwaela) into the gallowsa. Feeding fat while we the masses suffer.it is an indictment on the part on Mr Jonathan that a group of criminals are pushing for his candidacy. We patriots needs to redouble our efforts in sending these sophisticated pen criminals to exile by returning General Muhammadu Buhari to Aso Rock.[/s]

God Bless Nigeria
God bless the General
Sai Buhari GEJ 2015
#i-believe

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Loan Vs Gej's Donations by Omexonomy: 12:24pm On Oct 30, 2014
menabadoo:
who are these people?

buhari slaves
buhari attack dogs

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Loan Vs Gej's Donations by Sepp360(m): 12:27pm On Oct 30, 2014
Those folks that donated money for Mr. President are wise. They know the power of incubency. No incubent president in Nigeria has ever lost an election in his second tenure, it has never happened before, and we all know it won't happen this time.
And for those anti-GEJ condemin and vlackmailin GEJ and his administartion, Note that
PDP is a political party, and not a church soceity. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Loan Vs Gej's Donations by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 30, 2014
Omexonomy:
buhari attack dogs
I thought as much.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Loan Vs Gej's Donations by Kokorokoo: 12:40pm On Oct 30, 2014
[size=18pt]Who wants to invest in a chronic failure?[/size]

himkers:
If only Buhari had true supporters, he wouldn't have resorted to borrowing to pay for his nomination form.

GEJ has been a darling to most Nigerians, that's why a whooping 98million was raised for him to purchase his nomination form; what a feat grin

If berem, demdem, egift and co can't give or raise money for GMB, is it now votes that they would be able to garner for him?

Buhari should know that he has no true supporter/s. They all left him in the rain when he needed them the most. He should atleast beg tinubu to look for a way to pay the loan he collected, afterwhich he should withdraw from the race and retire to his village.

Or better still, he should plead with GEJ to use part of the funds donated to him to offset the loan; GEJ is a compassionate man, he will gladly do it.

A word is enough for the wise. BUHARI, look for that Black goat now that there is still time, before it gets dark.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Loan Vs Gej's Donations by mekaboy(m): 2:08pm On Oct 30, 2014
dunkem21:

Are you saying that a whole General lied?

Hmmm, serious allegation.

Is it his first time? didnt he say publicly that he wont contest any position again in 2011?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Loan Vs Gej's Donations by dunkem21(m): 2:14pm On Oct 30, 2014
mekaboy:

Is it his first time? didnt he say publicly that he wont contest any position again in 2011?

Lol; dem go arrest your mouth o. I no dey o. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Loan Vs Gej's Donations by major466(m): 3:12pm On Oct 30, 2014
Isn't it nice to know that millions of Nigerians love GEJ? grin
He's such a dear gently man, always looking neat and well groomed. Unlike the Agberos who look like one.... ..
Their leaders don't even brush their teeth. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Loan Vs Gej's Donations by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 30, 2014
major466:
He's such a dear gently man, always looking neat and well groomed. Unlike the Agberos who look like one.... ..

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Loan Vs Gej's Donations by nigerianvenom(m): 7:45pm On Oct 30, 2014
golddeejay:
nothing goes for nothing...even i supporting or voting for a candidate expect good governance, stable power supply, good road ntwk in return. But the issue nw is nobody shd play on our intelligence with this, what they call donation(charity) is a favor that is expected to be returned when re-elected, mayb thru appointments and other means. They should give us the names of the donors and see if we will find an average nigerian that does not have a political or business ambitions on that list...lets start from here, all of u callin it donation, how much dd u donate?

why should they give u the donor' name?
what for?
do u go around the street telling people how much u pay as ur tight?
dont let it concern u,focus on ur plans.the govt is doing its best to reconstruct this nation that has been badly damaged
Re: Buhari's Loan Vs Gej's Donations by golddeejay(m): 6:36am On Oct 31, 2014
nigerianvenom:

why should they give u the donor' name?
what for?
do u go around the street telling people how much u pay as ur tight?
dont let it concern u,focus on ur plans.the govt is doing its best to reconstruct this nation that has been badly damaged
when my govt. is using N100m for re-election and we dont know where it is coming...and even compare it tithe which is btw u n ur God, this is politics my frnd. And dd u jst say 'reconstruct',. Wow...that wat PDp govt. have bn doing since 1999

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Loan Vs Gej's Donations by Kokorokoo: 1:00am On Nov 02, 2014
major466:
Re: Buhari's Loan Vs Gej's Donations by Kokorokoo: 1:01am On Nov 02, 2014
golddeejay:
when my govt. is using N100m for re-election and we dont know where it is coming...and even compare it tithe which is btw u n ur God, this is politics my frnd. And dd u jst say 'reconstruct',. Wow...that wat PDp govt. have bn doing since 1999

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does ''professor'' Osinbajo really know the constitution? / What I Saw On Bloomberg This Morning (picture) / Anambra Prostitutes Threaten To Go On Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.