Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,323 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

"I'm The Best Female Vocalist In Nigeria"-waje - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I'm The Best Female Vocalist In Nigeria"-waje (863 Views)

Vocalist Simi Slays In New Promo Photos / I'm The Biggest Girl! Oge Okoye Shows Off Her Cars (photos) / Whitney Houston; Greatest Vocalist Of All Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I'm The Best Female Vocalist In Nigeria"-waje by justuwa4: 7:56am On Oct 30, 2014
[img]http://1.bp..com/-H4mRD7OOUC8/VFFGSzsW4mI/AAAAAAABWOU/mxO06caNVRs/s400/836148672495904867_197870537.jpg[/img]

ust watched Sultry singer Waje on "The Truth " on MTV Base ,where celebrities are put on the hot seat to answer questions truthfully.A fan asked Waje if she thinks she is the best female vocalist in Nigeria and she said

"I promised to tell you guys the truth and nothing but the truth ..So W..A..J..E..is the best female vocalist in Nigeria..Duuuhhh"

She also revealed that she loves crying "It's what I do best besides music"..She says it helps keep lines and wrinkles at bay...She added..

Who agrees with her...

http:///e5a1fb
Re: "I'm The Best Female Vocalist In Nigeria"-waje by ugoboss26(m): 8:09am On Oct 30, 2014
Yeah like "Duuuh" u aren't!!!
Re: "I'm The Best Female Vocalist In Nigeria"-waje by chibyksveejay(m): 8:25am On Oct 30, 2014
Yeah.. She and omawumi cheesy...they've gat strong vocals #vocalOlympians grin
Re: "I'm The Best Female Vocalist In Nigeria"-waje by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 30, 2014
It is great for one to believe in themselves but I dn't fully agree wit that.

She's good no doubt but Niyola already beat her to it. tongue
Re: "I'm The Best Female Vocalist In Nigeria"-waje by justuwa4: 8:44am On Oct 30, 2014
Cry More Baby

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING!! Dr Sid Turns BRT Conductor / Read And Laugh: What Jonathan Really Said In His Declaration Speech / Miss Honduras Was Allegedly Killed By Hersister’s Boyfriend – Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.