Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Spiritual Digest For The Day 30th Of October 2014 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Digest For The Day 30th Of October 2014 (392 Views)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 27th Of October 2014 / Spiritual Digest For The Day 21st Of October 2014 / Spiritual Digest For The Day 7th Of October 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 30th Of October 2014 by jonatoye(m): 9:41am On Oct 30, 2014
Good Morning! How was your Night?
____________________­______
Spiritual Digest for the Day 30th Of October 2014

QUOTE FOR THE DAY
The real proof of human nature is exhibited in the fact that there is something a man cannot give no matter how much he loves to. Putting trust in man is the beginning of disappointments!!!
********************­**
BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY
"My salvation and honor come from God alone. He is my refuge, a rock where no enemy can reach me. O my people, trust in him at all times. Pour out your heart to him, for God is our refuge." (Psalms 62:7-8 NLT).
____________________­_________
Despite the fact that there is a vital role the men God places around you will play in the fulfillment of your mandate in life; you are expected to absolutely depend on God. There is no man without an area of strength as well as limitation. God wants us to deal with one another with understanding. Irrespective of the love that exists between you and a fellow human the fact still remains that such individual cannot give you everything and vice versa because God did not create a man who has everything. If you will not be disappointed in life; let God be the ultimate factor behind your plans and decision making. The Lord who created you knows your needs and what is best for your life and destiny. His sole desire over all mankind is to absolutely depend on Him. May you never experience disappointment over all your expectations in Jesus name. Amen!!!
Have an Awesome Thursday!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Omnipresence Of God / Divine Provision / !alfa Ojasope Special Prayer & Healing...stroke, Promise&fail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.