Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,143 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

How To Choose Best Web Hosting Service - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Choose Best Web Hosting Service (801 Views)

How To Choose Best Wordpress Hosting / Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria / Web4africa Ltd. Acquires Alireta.com Hosting Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Choose Best Web Hosting Service by olicgad: 9:49am On Oct 30, 2014
Are you stepping towards creating a new website? If yes, I am sure that you will suffer from a confusion of choosing a right Web Host company for your site. There are hundreds of online companies which provide web hosting and this makes very difficult to choose any one among all of them. There are many companies which also provide free hosting with many features but this is not enough there are many other factors to look after then except free or cheap hosting. Only one type of hosting cannot be preferred for every type of sites. Different type of hosting option suits different type of websites. So to choose your hosting company wisely you just have to follow some steps which I am going to mention in this article.

Steps to Choose Best Web Hosting Service:
1. Learn about different Hosting options
There are various web hosting options available online such as Shared, VPS (Virtual Private Server), Dedicated and Managed Web hosting. Shared hosting includes business class hosting plans whereas VPS hosting includes our 256M, 512M, and 1024M VPS hosting Plans, Dedicated hosting provides Essential, Elite and Advanced server hosting plans and in Managed web hosting a service providing company leases dedicated servers and associated hardware to a single client. So, it’s always good to make an wise discussion, so you choose the best option for your needs.

2. Price:
Price is a very crucial factor to keep in mind while choosing a web hosting company. It is not important that a cheap web host is always beneficial. Sometimes these cheap offers lacks in many important features like support, quality hardware and many more. So firstly compare all options and choose the best one. Don't go for cheaper web hosting if you are creating a site for earning money.

3. Technical Support:
One of the most important factors is that a good technical support should be available by the company. Like in difficult situations when your site is not working properly, your hosting company should be helping and have to give you the solution to get out of that problem. A company should provide different support options like direct calling, like whenever I am in trouble I can just call my web hosting's support team and can get a straight solution of the problem and a reason for that problem. I can also do live chat with a man by the company who can solve my problem at any time. If these features are not included in your selected company then please avoid it and try another one.

4. Find Online Reviews:
Search online reviews about different web hosting companies of your choice. With this method you can find 100 percent real information about that company. You can know that what other people thinks about that company. With this method you can also came into the contact with experienced and familiar people to that company.

You can also take a look on big and famous websites and can find that which web hosting company they are using for their blogs.

I am sure that by these steps you will get a perfect and good web host for your site. Feel free to share any problem with us by replying.
source: http://www.sugaonline.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=95
Re: How To Choose Best Web Hosting Service by minmini: 5:50am On Feb 10, 2015
Nice information. This information is very useful to choose my hosting hosting provider. And i got hosting service from 9CubeHosting.com here they provide Linux based web hosting with good uptime. They provide good customer service and support.
Re: How To Choose Best Web Hosting Service by cyberwaver(m): 7:48am On Dec 15, 2015
Here is a good post that explain in detail how to choose the best or right web host for your business brands.. Link ==>http://addednew.com/the-right-web-host-for-your-business-in-nigeria/
Re: How To Choose Best Web Hosting Service by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 15, 2015
GET READY - ALL THE WAY INTO CYBER DECEMBER OFFER

*EADESMS
Get up to 20% more!

Buy N6,000 worth of SMS units between 1th Dec and 31st Dec get 200,000phone number database absolutely free
Send your username to info@eadesms.com after purchase or accumulated purchase to claim your prize.

www.eadesm.com... much more than messaging.

*CEDARHOSTNG
Introducing special hosting packages like never before

END USERS

10GB for N4,500
Get Unlimited Disk Space for as low as N15,000 (for end users)

RESELLERS(this offer is limited for December month only) for this offer send an email to info4cedarhostng@gmail.com with the subject title"CYBER DECEMBER OFFER"

50GB - N10,000
150GB - N15,000
Unlimited plan -27,000

www.cedarhostng.com .....gateway to reliable connectivity.

(1) (Reply)

Google Pagerank Update Is Finally Dead / How Do I Link My Blog Posts To My Facebook Pages, And Facebook Groups? / I Will Help Just 3 Persons On My Traffic Secrets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.