Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,218 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

The Truth About Mastercard Linked National ID And Biometric Verification Number - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Truth About Mastercard Linked National ID And Biometric Verification Number (713 Views)

Buhari Presented With His National ID Card (Photos) / See A Photo Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Mother Who's Linked To Diezani's Looting / Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth About Mastercard Linked National ID And Biometric Verification Number by BigBashiru: 10:29am On Oct 30, 2014
1 John 3:8
For this purpose the Son of God was made manifest that He may destroy the works of the devil.

Brothers and compatroits, dark agents are at work in Nigerian government preparing the ground work for the coming of the anti-christ. BVN and MasterCard linked id has nothing to do with security or "revolutionize banking" (as CBN put it), what has banking got to do with fingerprints? In future you will be using your finger print only to authorize transactions, which will ultimately lead to the mark of the beast. Do not accept the mark. Deadline for these two are in 2015; this is no longer a joke. If these two ever get implemented in its current form, the days of the anti-christ are here. not trying to scare you. Without BVN you cannot operate your bank accounts from 2015 or so.

I laud the National ID initiative. National ID is fine but it should not be linked to Mastercard.

These ppl are creating a totalitarian dictatorship in Nigeria yet you are all getting drunk in beer palors.

Please pray for the delay of Bible prophesy and if it must come to pass let us begin to prepare ourselves for the second coming of Christ!

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Mastercard Linked National ID And Biometric Verification Number by okenwa(m): 10:37am On Oct 30, 2014
You are very right. I thought I was d only one that got this revelation. If. Everyone now carry cards why link it to our finance? The mark has a master plan maps to reality and this is one
Re: The Truth About Mastercard Linked National ID And Biometric Verification Number by Isiterere(m): 3:53pm On Nov 02, 2014
be right back.

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: The Truth About Mastercard Linked National ID And Biometric Verification Number by stevecantrell: 4:13pm On Nov 02, 2014
okenwa:
You are very right. I thought I was d only one that got this revelation. If. Everyone now carry cards why link it to our finance? The mark has a master plan maps to reality and this is one

What revelation ?

Only those who don't want to see, will not see that the last 30 years of credit cards, chip and pin, passwords and the recent corporate theft of card-holder info have been a preparation ground for the 'big event'.

(1) (Reply)

APC Asks Jonathan To Restore Tambuwal'ssecurity Detail / Woman Jailed In Iran For Trying To Watch Volleyball Game / Gunmen Free 144 Inmates In Kogi Prisonattack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.