Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,380 members, 7,861,047 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:07 PM

Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live - Sports (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live (125324 Views)

Nigeria Vs South Africa : International Friendly : (1 - 1) On 29th March 2015 / Nigeria Vs Catalonia Friendly (1 - 1 ) On Wednesday January-2-2013 / Nigeria Vs Colombia Friendly (1 - 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live by JiggamanGh: 12:32am On Nov 08, 2014
blogexpert12:

Lol, serving ghanian senator dies while having sex with a prostitute. Ghana has brought shame to Africa.

That's funny since Ghana doesnt Have any senator. Smh damn forking eba eaters
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live by yungmill(m): 12:33am On Nov 08, 2014
JiggamanGh:

As long as you stop chopping human meat for pounded yam and egusi soup, I will teach how to make banku.
Says d hypocrite from a country that still practices cannibalism

I see ur logic dawg
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live by watchindelta(m): 12:34am On Nov 08, 2014
I don go sleep. make we go sleep no follow does Ghana way they sleep under bridge way no get work. tomorrow now work oh.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live by PetroDolla3: 12:34am On Nov 08, 2014
watchindelta:
if u ppl are not use to incompetent leaders! but he is still the President wen I checked last.
at least he is better than your goatluck grin

Nigeria, one of Africa’s worst governed countries – Mo Ibrahim Governance Index

October 1, 2014
Ibanga Isine
The report says poverty and unemployment are growing despite government's claim of a robust economy grin grin grin grin grin
The report says poverty and unemployment are growing despite government's claim of a robust economy

Nigeria has been rated one of the worst governed countries in Africa based on the 2014 Ibrahim Index of African Governance [IIAG], which was released on Monday.

In the report, obtained by PREMIUM TIMES, Nigeria is rated 45.8 per cent lower than the African average (51.5 per cent) and ranked 37th out of 52 in the overall governance scale.
The country scored lower than the regional average for West Africa which stands at 52.2 percent and ranked 12th out of 15 in the region.

While Nigeria got the damning rating by the IIAG, Mauritius is adjudged the best governed country in Africa, with 81.7 per cent, followed by Cape Verde, with 76.6 percent.

IIAG is sponsored by the Mo Ibrahim Foundation, MIF, a non-grant making organisation committed to defining, assessing and enhancing governance and leadership in Africa.

It presents annual assessments of the quality of governance in African countries. It also provides the framework for citizens, governments, institutions and the private sector to assess accurately the delivery of public goods and services, and policy outcomes, across the continent.

Other countries that made it to the top of the list included Botswana which is rated the third best governed country in the continent with 76.2 percent and South Africa which comes fourth with 73.3 percent.

Ghana is rated 7th grin grin grin; Rwanda 11th; Benin Republic 18th; Egypt 26th; Mali 28th; Niger, 29th; Liberia; 31st; Cameroun 34th and Togo 36th; all ahead of far more endowed Nigeria.

With a population of 173.6 million and population growth rate pegged at 2.8 percent, Nigeria’s Gross Domestic Product, GDP, is put at $3013.3 USD, while inflation and unemployment rates stand at 8.5 percent and 13.7 percent, respectively.

Nigeria also received appalling ratings in such categories such as safety and the rule of law where it is rated 44th with 38.1 per cent, 32nd in the rule of law with 41.0 percent and 30th in accountability with 36.6 percent.

The country got its lowest rating in personal safety where it is ranked 49th with 16.5 per cent and second lowest in national security where it is ranked 48th with 58.2 per cent.

Under participation and human rights, the country is rated 26th with 46.9 per cent, 31th on sustainable economic opportunity with 43.3 per cent and 34th in human development with 53.0 per cent.

The Founder and Chair, Mo Ibrahim Foundation, Mo Ibrahim said the 2014 IIAG has revealed discrepancies in governance performance between countries and within the four conceptual categories.

“More than ever, these discrepancies call for an Afro-realist approach, which tempers historical Afro-pessimism and current Afro-optimism,” Mr. Ibrahim said.

To have a true grasp of African realities, he argued that one must reject the “one-size-fits-all” attitude, which he said, reduces the continent geographically or governance conceptually, in favour of a more granular approach.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live by JiggamanGh: 12:34am On Nov 08, 2014
blogexpert12:

Shut up, wetin u sabi? U blank headed slowpoke.

I don't speak that bastardized language, u call pidgin. In Ghana we speak standard English.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live by buzzmania(m): 12:34am On Nov 08, 2014
Kasyn:
I would have worn this to the stadium with my niggaz had it been i'm in UYO today! Petrodollar3,buzzmania,oxgen01,wale112,accraman,temaboy! How do i look? Handsome? I think i'm cute?!
You look like a bloated ape.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live by JiggamanGh: 12:35am On Nov 08, 2014
yungmill:

Says d hypocrite from a country that still practices cannibalism

I see ur logic dawg

Sorry that's Nigeria. Nigerians love human meat and dog meat.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live by yungmill(m): 12:36am On Nov 08, 2014
JiggamanGh:

That's funny since Ghana doesnt jab e a senator. Smh damn forking eba eaters

Ghanians having mental issues and being hypocrites
since the name ghana was coined
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live by iconize(m): 12:37am On Nov 08, 2014
Petrodolla3, you might get beaten again if you don't grow a brain cell right now.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live by JiggamanGh: 12:37am On Nov 08, 2014
yungmill:

Ghanians having mental issues and being hypocrites
since the name ghana was coined

There are no senators in Ghana. Nigeria has senators, Ghana don't.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live by JiggamanGh: 12:38am On Nov 08, 2014
iconize:
Petrodolla3, you might get beaten again if you don't grow a brain cell right now.

Just the guy I am looking for. You are no longer our in law. So u do me I do u.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live by watchindelta(m): 12:39am On Nov 08, 2014
PetroDolla3:
at least he is better than your goatluck grin

Nigeria, one of Africa’s worst governed countries – Mo Ibrahim Governance Index

October 1, 2014
Ibanga Isine
The report says poverty and unemployment are growing despite government's claim of a robust economy grin grin grin grin grin
The report says poverty and unemployment are growing despite government's claim of a robust economy

Nigeria has been rated one of the worst governed countries in Africa based on the 2014 Ibrahim Index of African Governance [IIAG], which was released on Monday.

In the report, obtained by PREMIUM TIMES, Nigeria is rated 45.8 per cent lower than the African average (51.5 per cent) and ranked 37th out of 52 in the overall governance scale.
The country scored lower than the regional average for West Africa which stands at 52.2 percent and ranked 12th out of 15 in the region.

While Nigeria got the damning rating by the IIAG, Mauritius is adjudged the best governed country in Africa, with 81.7 per cent, followed by Cape Verde, with 76.6 percent.

IIAG is sponsored by the Mo Ibrahim Foundation, MIF, a non-grant making organisation committed to defining, assessing and enhancing governance and leadership in Africa.

It presents annual assessments of the quality of governance in African countries. It also provides the framework for citizens, governments, institutions and the private sector to assess accurately the delivery of public goods and services, and policy outcomes, across the continent.

Other countries that made it to the top of the list included Botswana which is rated the third best governed country in the continent with 76.2 percent and South Africa which comes fourth with 73.3 percent.

Ghana is rated 7th grin grin grin; Rwanda 11th; Benin Republic 18th; Egypt 26th; Mali 28th; Niger, 29th; Liberia; 31st; Cameroun 34th and Togo 36th; all ahead of far more endowed Nigeria.

With a population of 173.6 million and population growth rate pegged at 2.8 percent, Nigeria’s Gross Domestic Product, GDP, is put at $3013.3 USD, while inflation and unemployment rates stand at 8.5 percent and 13.7 percent, respectively.

Nigeria also received appalling ratings in such categories such as safety and the rule of law where it is rated 44th with 38.1 per cent, 32nd in the rule of law with 41.0 percent and 30th in accountability with 36.6 percent.

The country got its lowest rating in personal safety where it is ranked 49th with 16.5 per cent and second lowest in national security where it is ranked 48th with 58.2 per cent.

Under participation and human rights, the country is rated 26th with 46.9 per cent, 31th on sustainable economic opportunity with 43.3 per cent and 34th in human development with 53.0 per cent.

The Founder and Chair, Mo Ibrahim Foundation, Mo Ibrahim said the 2014 IIAG has revealed discrepancies in governance performance between countries and within the four conceptual categories.

“More than ever, these discrepancies call for an Afro-realist approach, which tempers historical Afro-pessimism and current Afro-optimism,” Mr. Ibrahim said.

To have a true grasp of African realities, he argued that one must reject the “one-size-fits-all” attitude, which he said, reduces the continent geographically or governance conceptually, in favour of a more granular approach.
if trulay it better than my President? why are u ppl insulting him. if some of u said u we kill him with juju?
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live by yungmill(m): 12:39am On Nov 08, 2014
JiggamanGh:

I don't speak that bastardized language, u call pidgin. In Ghana we speak standard English.
My God!!! Standard english u said?
With your funny ass intonation and wrong pronunciation that's gives people headache.
Even d devil is amazed @ d lies u tell

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live by blogexpert12(m): 12:40am On Nov 08, 2014
JiggamanGh:

There are no senators in Ghana. Nigeria has senators, Ghana don't.

Keep deceiving yourself. Dumb head
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live by JiggamanGh: 12:41am On Nov 08, 2014
yungmill:

My God!!! Standard english u said?
With your funny ass intonation and wrong pronunciation that's gives people headache.
Even d devil is amazed @ d lies u tell

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live by iconize(m): 12:41am On Nov 08, 2014
JiggamanGh:

I'm "skyping" with Aranaa. tongue
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live by yungmill(m): 12:41am On Nov 08, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Sorry that's Nigeria. Nigerians love human meat and dog meat.
the last time I checked it was ghanians who carry out cannibalistic rituals and also make a delicacy from vultures
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live by JiggamanGh: 12:43am On Nov 08, 2014
blogexpert12:

Keep deceiving yourself. Dumb ass.

I believe only four countries have senators as part of their government. Nigeria, Liberia, Usa and Philippines. Lesson from me to you

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live by yungmill(m): 12:45am On Nov 08, 2014
JiggamanGh:

I thought this del*nquent said he only speaks good and crisp english

Now we all know why ghanians are called hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live by JiggamanGh: 12:45am On Nov 08, 2014
iconize:

I'm "skyping" with Aranaa. tongue

As long as she's not on naira land, u don't have diplomatic immunity.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live by Nobody: 12:47am On Nov 08, 2014
Seun Osewa, Mukina2
A thread need to be close,
abi una dun sleep?
lazy children from west africa are been stupid over here.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live by JiggamanGh: 12:47am On Nov 08, 2014
yungmill:
the last time I checked it was ghanians who carry out cannibalistic rituals and also make a delicacy from vultures

No it was bois from nigga area
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live by yungmill(m): 12:48am On Nov 08, 2014
JiggamanGh:

No it was bois from nigga area
It seems the truth hurts u
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live by JiggamanGh: 12:48am On Nov 08, 2014
yungmill:

I thought this del*nquent said he only speaks good and crisp english

Now we all know why ghanians are called hypocrites

I don't that bastardized English
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live by iconize(m): 12:50am On Nov 08, 2014
JiggamanGh:

As long as she's not on naira land, u don't have diplomatic immunity.
Lmao!

Petrodullard is actually sad she left.

The memorandum of understanding has been broken, so I'll continue pummeling his empty head and indeed Y'all.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live by yungmill(m): 12:52am On Nov 08, 2014
JiggamanGh:

I don't that bastardized English

Don't get what ur drunk a*s just said.
By d way which english is
Do me I do u?

Am waiting!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live by JiggamanGh: 12:52am On Nov 08, 2014
iconize:

Lmao!

Petrodullard is actually sad she left.

The memorandum of understanding has been broken, so I'll continue pummeling his empty head and indeed Y'all.

You, Adam and petro are on a different level. Let me punish these guys a lol before you guys start your never ending war.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live by JiggamanGh: 12:53am On Nov 08, 2014
yungmill:

Don't get what ur drunk a*s just said.
By d way which english is
Do me I do u?

Am waiting!!!

I learned that from p square my favorite artists from Africa.

I dont speak the bastardized English.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live by iconize(m): 12:54am On Nov 08, 2014
JiggamanGh:

You, Adam and petro are on a different level. Let me punish these guys a lol before you guys start your never ending war.

They'll just molest you! grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live by JiggamanGh: 12:55am On Nov 08, 2014
iconize:

They'll just molest you! grin grin grin

I am training them, first they were kind of stiff, but they are getting around. They are used to this kind of e war.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live by yungmill(m): 12:57am On Nov 08, 2014
JiggamanGh:

I learned that from p square my favorite artists from Africa.

I dont speak the bastardized English.

Great cover story
If u keep this up u might one day right a script worthy of giving an actor an oscar award

Pls don't u have ur ghanian artists over there,

Why psquare am sure dey don't need a retard like u

And by the way
Uoy. ekil drater a htiw enod ma

Read the above from right to left
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live by JiggamanGh: 12:58am On Nov 08, 2014
yungmill:

Great cover story
If u keep this up u might one day right a script worthy of giving an actor an oscar award

Pls don't u have ur ghanian artists over there,

Why psquare am sure dey don't need a retard like u

Nigeria has the best music in Africa and p square and Duncan mighty are my favorite.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (32) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision / Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 / Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.