Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Nigeria Escapes FIFA Ban As Court Dismisses Case - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Escapes FIFA Ban As Court Dismisses Case (20034 Views)

Nigeria Escapes FIFA Ban / Nigeria Escapes New FIFA Ban. / FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Escapes FIFA Ban As Court Dismisses Case by maly: 4:43pm On Oct 30, 2014
ngratulation victory atlast
Re: Nigeria Escapes FIFA Ban As Court Dismisses Case by gebest: 4:49pm On Oct 30, 2014
SOMETIMES I DEY LIKE JONATHAN EXSPECIALLY WHEN HE HAS CLUES BUT MOST OF THE TIME HE IS ALWAYS CLULESS.
Re: Nigeria Escapes FIFA Ban As Court Dismisses Case by JideTheBlogger(m): 5:21pm On Oct 30, 2014
Hmnn..
Re: Nigeria Escapes FIFA Ban As Court Dismisses Case by Temptee101(m): 5:29pm On Oct 30, 2014
NOOOOOOOOO

FIFA una don fvck up.

We need this ban more than we need steady power supply.

smh 4 FIFA
Re: Nigeria Escapes FIFA Ban As Court Dismisses Case by Vicky2k(m): 5:42pm On Oct 30, 2014
Thank GOD that we Escaped the Hammer of FIFA. Only GOD knows what Nigerians would have done to Chris Giwa and his group had FIFA banned us
Also Keshi AKA Big Boss is Back. Please somebody should tell him to leave Sentiments and Invite Ike Uche
Re: Nigeria Escapes FIFA Ban As Court Dismisses Case by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 30, 2014
we
Re: Nigeria Escapes FIFA Ban As Court Dismisses Case by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 30, 2014
jmoore:
FIFA mind yourself.

And NFA, abi na NFF should stop embarrassing us. angry
Abii oooo. I tire for dem ooo. Finally,let 's ALL hope fr d best.
Re: Nigeria Escapes FIFA Ban As Court Dismisses Case by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 30, 2014
lonelydora:
NFF acting drama since 1990.
Today's news is all about NFF.
GEJ is working. Fresh Air to NFF.

Fear fear Nigeria
cheesysmiley
Re: Nigeria Escapes FIFA Ban As Court Dismisses Case by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 30, 2014
thank God smiley
Re: Nigeria Escapes FIFA Ban As Court Dismisses Case by sholla20(m): 7:20pm On Oct 30, 2014
na who beg them to stop the season film dem dey show,since NIGERIA is already a cinema
Re: Nigeria Escapes FIFA Ban As Court Dismisses Case by Dexema(m): 7:49pm On Oct 30, 2014
Sorry is dis a campaign thread or somfin,abeg moVing onto other news,bsides if keshi comes bak ther wud still b no uche,martins etc.arms folded watching with 3D glasses.
Re: Nigeria Escapes FIFA Ban As Court Dismisses Case by ymdo(m): 8:38pm On Oct 30, 2014
ademega:
Nigeria and fire brigade approach to all issues . No concrete stand , u get things any how . Just for the moment .

This government is just the best we deserve .

Mr president should continue till forever,if possible rule after life self . He has giving us at least 20 hours constant and stable electricity in all parts of the country (if only for this achievement self, he has done well, there is need for more shout of GEJ till 2019 by all and sundry), schools are doing fine , no strike ,the standard can compete not only in Africa but Europe and America , students are now trooping in from all over Africa to get standard education, the standard of living is too much oky , can't u see? people are not traveling out again . Go and see the arrival arena/terminal at the airport people are rushing down in millions to be partaker of the nations goodies and national cake. See our roads very smooth, most especially the roads in the east . See our security , u can move to anywhere anytime of the day without fear . Nite culture is now back to our country .unemployment is a thing of the past , we are thinking of how to start giving visa to Ghanaians and other African countries to come help us with our dirty and menial jobs in our factories. Water is everywhere , we are even missing pure water and bottle water. See how corruption has gone away in virtually in all sectors, see the faces of corrupt leaders in prison. Gone are the days we import our own exported crude oil. In fact ,u can see how much we get a liter compare to four years ago. See the diversification of our economy,no more dependency on our oil. Our hospitals are now receiving rich patients on like before when our leaders and big men get treatment and die in foreign hospitals. This man has done magic , he must be from another planet . Pls u can add to these numerous achievements of our president. MR PRESIDENT KEEP DOING IT! We want more of these . GEJ till 2019 .
We need you in the jokes section. grin
Re: Nigeria Escapes FIFA Ban As Court Dismisses Case by todayguest(m): 9:16pm On Oct 30, 2014
akpanikpe:
What's the importance wen we are even not going to collify for nations cup any ways undecided
do you forget that, we have other competitions besides AFCON?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Escapes FIFA Ban As Court Dismisses Case by Keypha(m): 9:27pm On Oct 30, 2014
Mr. President you too much with your Authority and power, you settle the case, may God give you more wisdom to overcome APC members that want to make nigeria un govern.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Escapes FIFA Ban As Court Dismisses Case by habiolah(m): 9:47pm On Oct 30, 2014
how can keshi return after being sent packing? that man sef no get class.
Re: Nigeria Escapes FIFA Ban As Court Dismisses Case by redsun(m): 10:29pm On Oct 30, 2014
Fifa is just another Vatican,shady,controlling and infallible.

The muderfucking current president is more like a pope,untouchable. Africans don't need th.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Escapes FIFA Ban As Court Dismisses Case by odyx: 11:05pm On Oct 30, 2014
ademega:
Nigeria and fire brigade approach to all issues . No concrete stand , u get things any how
Hope u r mot a saTAN agent

. Just for the moment .

Mr president should continue till forever,if possible rule after life self . He has giving us at least 20 hours constant and stable electricity in all parts of the country (if only for this achievement self, he has done well, there is need for more shout of GEJ till 2019 by all and sundry), schools are doing fine , no strike ,the standard can compete not only in Africa but Europe and America , students are now trooping in from all over Africa to get standard education, the standard of living is too much oky , can't u see? people are not traveling out again . Go and see the arrival arena/terminal at the airport people are rushing down in millions to be partaker of the nations goodies and national cake. See our roads very smooth, most especially the roads in the east . See our security , u can move to anywhere anytime of the day without fear . Nite culture is now back to our country .unemployment is a thing of the past , we are thinking of how to start giving visa to Ghanaians and other African countries to come help us with our dirty and menial jobs in our factories. Water is everywhere , we are even missing pure water and bottle water. See how corruption has gone away in virtually in all sectors, see the faces of corrupt leaders in prison. Gone are the days we import our own exported crude oil. In fact ,u can see how much we get a liter compare to four years ago. See the diversification of our economy,no more dependency on our oil. Our hospitals are now receiving rich patients on like before when our leaders and big men get treatment and die in foreign hospitals. This man has done magic , he must be from another planet . Pls u can add to these numerous achievements of our president. MR PRESIDENT KEEP DOING IT! We want more of these . GEJ till 2019 .

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Escapes FIFA Ban As Court Dismisses Case by easyelliot(m): 12:02am On Oct 31, 2014
Untouchable undecided

Just once I wish FIFA would grow a set and ban us. We need to reorganize our house.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Escapes FIFA Ban As Court Dismisses Case by Dreyl(m): 2:06am On Oct 31, 2014
LiciousAnn:
[/color] lipsrsealed[color=#770077] story for the gods
cry
Re: Nigeria Escapes FIFA Ban As Court Dismisses Case by niggereyez(f): 3:46am On Oct 31, 2014
iammo6:
make dem ban these people abeg....i am even tired. Is it not better to be banned than failing to qualify for nations cup
if the NFF was banned, our darling Super Falcons wld hav been affected too... and in fact all levels of our football.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Escapes FIFA Ban As Court Dismisses Case by Geeman74(m): 7:14am On Oct 31, 2014
At last, end of season one. Watch out for season two- 'keshi Vs Amodu- who is Nigeria's coach' would be in showing in theater (court) soon. Happy viewing
Re: Nigeria Escapes FIFA Ban As Court Dismisses Case by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 31, 2014
niggereyez:

if the NFF was banned, our darling Super Falcons wld hav been affected too... and in fact all levels of our football.
if they had failed, u will be the first to scrutinize them..Nigerians sha!!
Re: Nigeria Escapes FIFA Ban As Court Dismisses Case by sadewun: 8:35am On Oct 31, 2014
I believe in Mr. President . He knows how to make things happen. Keshi is still the best for now among african coaches.I believe in Mr. President . He knows how to make things happen. Keshi is still the best for now among african coaches.I believe in Mr. President . He knows how to make things happen. Keshi is still the best for now among african coaches.
Re: Nigeria Escapes FIFA Ban As Court Dismisses Case by niggereyez(f): 8:48am On Oct 31, 2014
iammo6:
if they had failed, u will be the first to scrutinize them..Nigerians sha!!

maybe other Nigerians would but not me....
for the records, the super falcons have won the AWC 7 times out of 11 editions of the tourney... so u see... the 'winning thing' is in them.
Re: Nigeria Escapes FIFA Ban As Court Dismisses Case by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 31, 2014
i am not baffled at the records, i will only be baffled when they achieve that feet on the international scene...
niggereyez:

maybe other Nigerians would but not me....
for the records, the super falcons have won the AWC 7 times out of 11 editions of the tourney... so u see... the 'winning thing' is in them.
Re: Nigeria Escapes FIFA Ban As Court Dismisses Case by sadewun: 9:04am On Oct 31, 2014
Mr. President knows how to make things happen. May God continue to guide and strengthen. Thank God that he acted.
Re: Nigeria Escapes FIFA Ban As Court Dismisses Case by niggereyez(f): 11:44am On Oct 31, 2014
iammo6:
i am not baffled at the records, i will only be baffled when they achieve that feet on the international scene...
abi o
buh I think they are getting there.
Re: Nigeria Escapes FIFA Ban As Court Dismisses Case by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 31, 2014
i will patiently wait
niggereyez:

abi o
buh I think they are getting there.
Re: Nigeria Escapes FIFA Ban As Court Dismisses Case by pen2(m): 2:28pm On Oct 31, 2014
ademega:
Nigeria and fire brigade approach to all issues . No concrete stand , u get things any how . Just for the moment .

Please be fair and be honest to your conscience. I wonder how much they paid you to do this that can so impair your sense of judgement,fairness and honesty.
Re: Nigeria Escapes FIFA Ban As Court Dismisses Case by ademega(m): 3:30pm On Oct 31, 2014
Brother , ds is just sacarsitcal write up!
pen2:

Please be fair and be honest to your conscience. I wonder how much they paid you to do this that can so impair your sense of judgement,fairness and honesty.
Re: Nigeria Escapes FIFA Ban As Court Dismisses Case by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 01, 2014
Kezifils:
9ja always facing threats of ban frm FIFA and succumbing to their demand every time to avoid ban.
abeg guy I need ur help on cut scar removal surgery pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ronaldo: If Man Utd Doesn't Win The Premier League, I Want Arsenal To Win It / Esther Oyema Breaks World Record In Women's Lightweight At #GC2018 - Pictures / Still NO Win In Pre-season, Real Madrid Can't Find Right Direction Under Zidane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.