Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Are You A Nigerian Youth? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You A Nigerian Youth? (746 Views)

What Is Wrong With The Nigerian Youth? / SHOCKING! "No Outstanding Nigerian Youth To Form Cabinet" - VP Osinbajo / Nigerian Youth League? Our Time Has Come! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Nigerian Youth? by legendsilver(m): 2:22pm On Oct 30, 2014
This is to invite every meaningful Nigerian youth to the "official launching of #30PercentorNothing" in Abuja.
Its time the youths speak in oneness against the way our politics is been run. Don't just stay on NL and be patriotic only to NL, let's take our voice from all geo-political zones of the federation to our state capital, Abuja.

Re: Are You A Nigerian Youth? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 30, 2014
Hello Bro, pls how can I get actively involved in This? I stay in Port Harcourt, n I'm seeking to start up a similar NO pls if u can, give me d details n all , I won't mind starting or chairing that beautiful idea here in Port Harcourt. Tnk u

U can Pm me
Re: Are You A Nigerian Youth? by legendsilver(m): 10:55pm On Oct 30, 2014
Raymondenyi:
Hello Bro, pls how can I get actively involved in This? I stay in Port Harcourt, n I'm seeking to start up a similar NO pls if u can, give me d details n all , I won't mind starting or chairing that beautiful idea here in Port Harcourt. Tnk u

U can Pm me

Thank you for showing interest, it clearly states how patriotic you are as a youth that is desperate for change.
I will like you to grace the occasion no matter your location in the country. Your involvement starts from the venue of the program cause you will meet, see and have easy access to likemind youths that seek a change in Nigeria. See you there bro, more gist will be unfolded in due time
Re: Are You A Nigerian Youth? by Nobody: 4:57am On Oct 31, 2014
legendsilver:

Thank you for showing interest, it clearly states how patriotic you are as a youth that is desperate for change.
I will like you to grace the occasion no matter your location in the country. Your involvement starts from the venue of the program cause you will meet, see and have easy access to likemind youths that seek a change in Nigeria. See you there bro, more gist will be unfolded in due time
unfortunateely I cant.
Re: Are You A Nigerian Youth? by legendsilver(m): 7:53am On Oct 31, 2014
Raymondenyi:
unfortunateely I cant.
follow us on twitter then @30PercentorNothing #30PercentorNothing for more info. Mine is @legendsilver
Thankz
Re: Are You A Nigerian Youth? by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 31, 2014
legendsilver:
follow us on twitter then @30PercentorNothing #30PercentorNothing for more info. Mine is @legendsilver
Thankz
following u, now !!@ raymondenyi is mine

(1) (Reply)

Rochas Owelle Okorocha (A Man On A Mission) / How To Be Security (terrorism) Conscious – Expert / I Dont Get What I Want In Life-jonathan Says On His Birthday..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.