Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,571 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Batch B14(stream 2) Corps Member To Return To Camp For Their Drills - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Batch B14(stream 2) Corps Member To Return To Camp For Their Drills (17921 Views)

Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp / NYSC BATCH B14 (delta) Lets Meet Here / Batch B14 OYO State Corp Members Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Batch B14(stream 2) Corps Member To Return To Camp For Their Drills by Ask4bigneyo(m): 3:51pm On Oct 31, 2014
Wishing all prospective Batch "B" Corp members safe trip to their various orientation camps.
SURVIVAL/SAFETY TIPS:
*Don't be carried away with the frivolousities on camp, allow God to make you His choicest aroma to bring His life to all Corpers.
*Pls don't lobby for postings, allow God to do His work.
*Know the son/daughter of whom you are before and after your postings.
*NEVER work alone expecially at night wherever you are posted to.
*Maintain your integrity, don't join bad company because the COMPANY you keep determines what ACCOMPANIES you and your friENDS determines your ENDS.
*Temptations will come but don't go beyond what you are sent to do in those villages.
*Make yourself available by joining NCCF(Rural Rugged) to propagate the Gospel of our dear Lord Jesus Christ to the villagers or MCAN.
*Above all, always aknowledge God the Most Supreme Being in everything you do, allow His fear to envelop your mind and He will never leave nor farsake you.
SHALOM!!!.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Batch B14(stream 2) Corps Member To Return To Camp For Their Drills by IAMGEJ(m): 3:53pm On Oct 31, 2014
Please don't quote me again, because I won't take it lightly with you oh bros.
BUSHHUNTER:

You need help.
Re: Batch B14(stream 2) Corps Member To Return To Camp For Their Drills by IAMGEJ(m): 3:54pm On Oct 31, 2014
I dey wait the comment dem self... I wan fight, e don tey I fight grin grin grin grin
benswagtt:
kai... Na me 4 get dat ur space oooo! I go dey read mumu comments
Re: Batch B14(stream 2) Corps Member To Return To Camp For Their Drills by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 31, 2014
Those stream II or whatever corpers must feel gutted. Imagine after settling at your PPA you're been told to go back to that terrible camp. Anyways, everyone in the scheme has to go through that training.
Re: Batch B14(stream 2) Corps Member To Return To Camp For Their Drills by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 31, 2014
Ask4bigneyo:
Wishing all prospective Batch "B" Corp members safe trip to their various orientation camps.
SURVIVAL/SAFETY TIPS:
*Don't be carried away with the frivolousities on camp, allow God to make you His choicest aroma to bring His life to all Corpers.
*Pls don't lobby for postings, allow God to do His work.
*Know the son/daughter of whom you are before and after your postings.
*NEVER work alone expecially at night wherever you are posted to.
*Maintain your integrity, don't join bad company because the COMPANY you keep determines what ACCOMPANIES you and your friENDS determines your ENDS.
*Temptations will come but don't go beyond what you are sent to do in those villages.
*Make yourself available by joining NCCF(Rural Rugged) to propagate the Gospel of our dear Lord Jesus Christ to the villagers or MCAN.
*Above all, always aknowledge God the Most Supreme Being in everything you do, allow His fear to envelop your mind and He will never leave nor farsake you.
SHALOM!!!.

2 Likes

Re: Batch B14(stream 2) Corps Member To Return To Camp For Their Drills by bizngr(f): 4:14pm On Oct 31, 2014
obeenah40:
Please I just have one qyestion..

What does this "AJUWAYA" I hear coppers shout means

Ajuwaya = As You Were

It is a ParaMilitary jagon for requesting someone/group to return back to a previous position.

3 Likes

Re: Batch B14(stream 2) Corps Member To Return To Camp For Their Drills by btaliat(m): 4:16pm On Oct 31, 2014
ayurdavid:

What kind of English is this? Graduate indeed. smh
Some people sha, they like 'let them know I comment'. So u find it difficult to diffrentiat between blunder and mistake? Wole Soyinka, wi u dedictae ur time to teach me. Mtchew
Re: Batch B14(stream 2) Corps Member To Return To Camp For Their Drills by mryusuffga(m): 5:15pm On Oct 31, 2014
PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE,SINCE NIGERIA IS NOW EBOLA FREE THEN THEY SHOULD GO BACK FOR THEIR ORIENTATION CAMP.TO LEARN MORE,BE PHYSICALLY FIT AND LEARN HOW TO PERSEVERE.
Re: Batch B14(stream 2) Corps Member To Return To Camp For Their Drills by mcdokwe(m): 5:16pm On Oct 31, 2014
obeenah40:

it is actually AS YOU WERE, used to ask someone to fall back into position after supposedly giving a salute.
Re: Batch B14(stream 2) Corps Member To Return To Camp For Their Drills by eightsin(m): 5:24pm On Oct 31, 2014
Huh!!! Oya make Una go enjoy waking up by 4am
Re: Batch B14(stream 2) Corps Member To Return To Camp For Their Drills by Rooneyboy(m): 5:54pm On Oct 31, 2014
adedayourt:
When dey don't even av space to accomodate d Batch C goin in.....
thats Nigeria for u
Re: Batch B14(stream 2) Corps Member To Return To Camp For Their Drills by clemz88(m): 5:54pm On Oct 31, 2014
obeenah40:

it means as you were .also used by armies
Re: Batch B14(stream 2) Corps Member To Return To Camp For Their Drills by VellyG(m): 6:06pm On Oct 31, 2014
The ladies should be wary of those army officers ... I wonder d kinda promise they will use this time around as a bait to get then ladies hooked.

2 Likes

Re: Batch B14(stream 2) Corps Member To Return To Camp For Their Drills by Godstile: 6:13pm On Oct 31, 2014
obeenah40:

It is a military word...Meaning "As You Were"
Re: Batch B14(stream 2) Corps Member To Return To Camp For Their Drills by Liability(m): 6:30pm On Oct 31, 2014
corrupt people, corrupt country.

Nysc the bedrock of nigerian corruption
Re: Batch B14(stream 2) Corps Member To Return To Camp For Their Drills by phemmyB: 6:49pm On Oct 31, 2014
Passing by.... New here though

1 Like

Re: Batch B14(stream 2) Corps Member To Return To Camp For Their Drills by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:18pm On Oct 31, 2014
Shun sir[email][/email][quote][/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Batch B14(stream 2) Corps Member To Return To Camp For Their Drills by saintol(m): 7:32pm On Oct 31, 2014
Joshuadon:
Am shy to comment embarassed kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
This is still a comment.
Re: Batch B14(stream 2) Corps Member To Return To Camp For Their Drills by benswagtt(m): 8:09pm On Oct 31, 2014
IAMGEJ:
I dey wait the comment dem self... I wan fight, e don tey I fight grin grin grin grin
hahahahah!!! grin abeg ooo... I neva eat!
Re: Batch B14(stream 2) Corps Member To Return To Camp For Their Drills by bonna4u(m): 8:27pm On Oct 31, 2014
ayurdavid:

grin grin grin
Re: Batch B14(stream 2) Corps Member To Return To Camp For Their Drills by bonna4u(m): 8:31pm On Oct 31, 2014
Dem go hear am well. It seems the sole aim of this camping is to drill the shit out of them.

1 Like

Re: Batch B14(stream 2) Corps Member To Return To Camp For Their Drills by Godskidmidas(m): 12:15am On Nov 01, 2014
ayurdavid:

and what's wrong with the English?
Re: Batch B14(stream 2) Corps Member To Return To Camp For Their Drills by siegfried99(m): 12:27am On Nov 01, 2014
Bleeping scheme angry
Re: Batch B14(stream 2) Corps Member To Return To Camp For Their Drills by gulfer: 5:19am On Nov 01, 2014
They want to make sure the money no loss. grin
Re: Batch B14(stream 2) Corps Member To Return To Camp For Their Drills by waistaa(f): 7:01am On Nov 01, 2014
btaliat:
I didn't believ it unti I saw it on their website. But the funny thing is that sti I av nt been given release letter from ma PPA.I just pray they don't expunge our names from the corp members that wi conduct forthcoming election bkos I hear that INEC wi start training by Nov.
Anyway sha,I wib glad to meet the new batch C in camp. I rep akwa ibom
how is ka ka ka d SC treating you guys n where in akwa ibom.
Re: Batch B14(stream 2) Corps Member To Return To Camp For Their Drills by btaliat(m): 7:45am On Nov 01, 2014
waistaa:
how is ka ka ka d SC treating you guys n where in akwa ibom.
Mehn...althought, I only have opportunity of seeing this woman once,the news I heard about her make ma hair strands stand. They said the woman strict die. I cnt wait to see her in action nxt week

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYSC: Can I Change My PPA 2 Months After I Started Working There? / In Need Of Corpers That Are Yet To Get PPA In Ibadan / Samples Of NYSC Fitness Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.