Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,523 members, 7,958,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:31 PM

Seven Affordable Businesses You Can Start In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Seven Affordable Businesses You Can Start In Nigeria (648 Views)

15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About / Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money / Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seven Affordable Businesses You Can Start In Nigeria by workgist: 2:43pm On Oct 30, 2014
Whenever you read or hear stories about people who run successful businesses in Nigeria, your first thought mostly is “he is from a wealthy home or he/she must have embezzled government money”.

Sorry to disappoint you! Not every entrepreneur started with a mouth watering capital. So what can you do if you have no rich parent or spouse, how will you leave your life of steady income (even if it does not last you for a month) for the insecurity of no pay check and running your own show.

Below are seven businesses you can start with little money and probably hold on to your current job until you can stand on your own...........http://www.workgist.com/seven-affordable-businesses-you-can-start-in-nigeria/
Re: Seven Affordable Businesses You Can Start In Nigeria by DeGenius3(m): 12:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
Are You Looking For A Business You Can
Start With at Least N100,000?

let me go straight to the point and list the
three businesses that i believe can make
any serious Nigerian a very good and
decent monthly income - seriously.

I know for sure that a lot of people are
really recording successes doing them -
hence it can make you successful too
if you will only discipline yourself to
follow the SYSTEM.

Here Are The Businesses:

(i) Petroleum Products Supply Business
(ii) Nigerian Foodstuff Export Business
(iii) Importation Business

these three businesses above can be
stared with less than N100,000.

but before you dive into these businesses,
you must do your due diligence FIRST.

get the required knowledge about how
these businesses work - that is, know
all you possibly can about these businesses
before you invest you money

that is the number one thing you must
do - getting the basic, foundational
knowledge of how to do these businesses
and succeed.

when you have been equipped with the
right knowledge about these businesses,
you will need to go straight into well
articulated, planned action.

and don't think you can do all of them
at once.

you will be deceiving yourself if you do
that.

pick one and FOCUS on doing it until
you succeed.

I can help you with these businesses.

I can help you with all the needed information
and strategies to make this businesses work
for you provided you are a serious individual.

You can give me a call on 08068610757.

i will be glad to be of immense assistance
to you.

thanks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is This True About Getring Loans In Nigeria? / Insanity!!!!! / Nigeria Agro-commodities Hot In Demand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.