Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Where On Earth Is Nigeria Heading To??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where On Earth Is Nigeria Heading To??? (378 Views)

Protest Against Social Media Bill Heading To National Assemby (Photos) / Soyinka - APC’s Visit To Obasanjo: Nigeria Heading For Shipwreck / Nigeria Heading For Civil War – Soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where On Earth Is Nigeria Heading To??? by shomutuski(m): 3:12pm On Oct 30, 2014
It is with great sadness that I write this message out to my fellow nigerians**youth in particular. There's an adage that children are the future of tomorrow! What happens in a situation if the fathers of yesterday refuses to give up. All problems we are facing started from our independence and the so called crude oil riches.. Am tempted to say that our independence came to soon also. The nigeria that abiola, nnamdi azikiwe and the likes believed in is no way near the one of today. Corruption everywhere. Power has become something of personal trophy.. Apc*Gmb and pdp*Gej tussling for power. Everything just for this 2015. So many things to discuss yet no time. I predict come 2015 that jonathan will be re elected and then our suffering will be from bad to worse, all those so called jonathanians! You guys support jona on nairaland while you fathers are jobless @ home. I pity you people.
I aint against anyone, all I want is nigeria to change for good. Too many promises have been left unfulfilled.

(1) (Reply)

My Aspiration Is Not A Do-or-die Affair - El Rufai / 2015 Presidency: Nda-isaiah Declares Today / Front Page Is Terrible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.