Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:59 PM

How Did A White Man Become President In Zambia!!! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / How Did A White Man Become President In Zambia!!! (5096 Views)

Donald Trump Vows– Will Lock Museveni And Mugabe In Prison If I Become President / “I Will Lock Mugabe And Museveni In Prison If I Become President” – Donald Trump / Zambia's Scott Becomes Africa's First White Leader In 20 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did A White Man Become President In Zambia!!! by BUSHIDO5: 5:44pm On Oct 30, 2014
HOW THE HELL DID THIS HAPPEN? HAVEN'T WE AFRICANS LEARNT OUR LESSONS YET? EUROPEANS ARE NEVER TO BE TRUSTED. Shame on my African brothers in Zambia. This is a huge shame. How can they let this happen just 20 years after the end of apartheid in South Africa? How could they allow this happen when the majority of Africans(I mean real Africans not Europeans) wallow in POVERTY, DESTITUTION AND DESPERATION in the ghettos (townships) of South Africa? How could Zambia allow this when neighbouring Zimbabwe is still struggling to get its economy out of the grips of the pink-skinned minority who stole most of the land and the means of production in the country? How? Why did the Zambians allow a man from a minority of only 20,000 people to become the countries Vice President, and now President? How? Why?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yL3ZNJb8skg

Re: How Did A White Man Become President In Zambia!!! by egift(m): 5:46pm On Oct 30, 2014
He was the Vice President. Same way Jonathan came to power.

1 Like

Re: How Did A White Man Become President In Zambia!!! by menix(m): 5:48pm On Oct 30, 2014
Hmmm... Pink man? Then his dad mst b pinky.
Its a pity brain is dead...
Re: How Did A White Man Become President In Zambia!!! by Sparrow13: 7:32pm On Oct 30, 2014
Zambia shall be free
Re: How Did A White Man Become President In Zambia!!! by Caseless: 9:12pm On Oct 30, 2014
Racist alert!

6 Likes

Re: How Did A White Man Become President In Zambia!!! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 30, 2014
egift:
He was the Vice President. Same way Jonathan came to power.
correct,and now hes da moda4kn president. Its apparent ur balls are gradually nolonger doing ur thinking n ur rapping arsse,ur talkin'. Goody u.
Re: How Did A White Man Become President In Zambia!!! by BUSHIDO5: 2:37am On Oct 31, 2014
-
Nctrice:
OP you are a very Big. F**L, and that also goes out to everyone that supports the OP's assertion, and for the Mod that allow such post and it's topic remain unchanged you are also a very Big F**L! Because tomorrow if the white man starts calling you all monkeys and baboons, that's when you would remember the word racism and/or Racial Abuse do exist in your dictionary! Rubbish

Look at you talking about racism? Are you okay? And you call me a fool to boot? Man, I school in England and virtually no day passes with me or my friends being called monkeys or niggers so your saying "if the white man starts calling you all monkey and baboons" holds no water. THEY HAVE AND WILL ALWAYS CALL US MONKEYS AND BABOONS SO WE TOO SHOULD HAVE ABUSIVE NAMES FOR THEM. O boy, travel and see. Do you watch football and read the papers at all? Don't you read about racist abuse during football matches in Europe? You my friend, are an embarrassment to Africans. We Africans are treated like shitt here. Regardless of our level of education we find it extremely hard to get jobs over here. You probably have not lived outside Africa so you have no idea what I am talking about. Africans get violently attacked and killed for being black virtually every week in Europe. Go ahead and do some research on the internet and stop making a fool of yourself. You should understand that the mods are probably well-travelled and so they understand where i am coming from.

2 Likes

Re: How Did A White Man Become President In Zambia!!! by BUSHIDO5: 2:44am On Oct 31, 2014
Caseless:
Racist alert!

Racist my nyash. I school in England and we blacks are called monkeys everyday, even when we are coming from church. A white priest used the word nigger in church two Sundays ago so don't you tell me about racism. Travel and see before you talk to me. You will always be a niggera nd monkey in their eyes and they will always be pig-skinned paedophiles in my eyes. When will a black person become a president or Prime Minister in Europe (the home of whites), not America (the home of the Native Americans). Don't Barrack Obama me o. Obama is mixed and that is America not Europe. America is a country of immigrants. Whites are not native to America, for your information and education.

By the way, why do I call them pink? BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT WHITE!!! THEY ARE CLOSER TO PINK THAN WHITE. You know your colours. You know what white looks like and what pink and yellow look like.

2 Likes

Re: How Did A White Man Become President In Zambia!!! by Nctrice(m): 7:17am On Oct 31, 2014
BUSHIDO5:
-

Look at you talking about racism? Are you okay? And you call me a fool to boot? Man, I school in England and virtually no day passes with me or my friends being called monkeys or niggers so your saying "if the white man starts calling you all monkey and baboons" holds no water. THEY HAVE AND WILL ALWAYS CALL US MONKEYS AND BABOONS SO WE TOO SHOULD HAVE ABUSIVE NAMES FOR THEM. O boy, travel and see. Do you watch football and read the papers at all? Don't you read about racist abuse during football matches in Europe? You my friend, are an embarrassment to Africans. We Africans are treated like shitt here. Regardless of our level of education we find it extremely hard to get jobs over here. You probably have not lived outside Africa so you have no idea what I am talking about. Africans get violently attacked and killed for being black virtually every week in Europe. Go ahead and do some research on the internet and stop making a fool of yourself. You should understand that the mods are probably well-travelled and so they understand where i am coming from.
they call us monkeys, and we call them pink men and what else have you, and they kill blacks and blacks kill white just because of the pigmentation of their skin and it keeps going on and on and the world would end up being a better place for everybody right? That's the way right?

1 Like

Re: How Did A White Man Become President In Zambia!!! by BUSHIDO5: 1:12pm On Oct 31, 2014
Nctrice:
they call us monkeys, and we call them pink men and what else have you, and they kill blacks and blacks kill white just because of the pigmentation of their skin and it keeps going on and on and the world would end up being a better place for everybody right? That's the way right?

first and foremost, pink men is not an insult. they are not white. they chose that colour because they deemed it a colour of superiority and purity. secondly, treating the way they treat us will eventually serve as a deterrent to them. they will learn to leave us the hell alone as they do other races. so far, treating them with respect has earned us nothing. we have to direct that respect at our fellow africans.

3 Likes

Re: How Did A White Man Become President In Zambia!!! by omoharry(f): 1:51pm On Oct 31, 2014
BUSHIDO5:
-

you should know he is whitey na.We have them here on Nairaland, Russian, Britons, Americans( both black and white) , Europeans and even Asians. Them full here plenty.

1 Like

Re: How Did A White Man Become President In Zambia!!! by BUSHIDO5: 2:01pm On Oct 31, 2014
omoharry:
you should know he is whitey na.We have them here on Nairaland, Russian, Britons, Americans( both black and white) , Europeans and even Asians. Them full here plenty.

You know that I am beginning to suspect that. They came here to discredit me, the so-called black man who is actually dark brown, like they have always done. Spies and agents (of the devil), you guys have failed this time around.
Re: How Did A White Man Become President In Zambia!!! by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 31, 2014
Honestly, this is an embarrassment to Africa. Zambia wants to appear as accommodating but seriously they only embarrassed black race. The President is a symbol of the country, he represents its history and culture. A whiteman can never understand the problem of the blacks, he is not one of us but an outsider.he shouldn't have been VP in the first instance, that was pathetic. Oh Africa, when will we realise that Africa have come of Age? What in a world will push a blackman to elect a white VP? Can someone of Chinese discent be the President of Russia? Japan or even Germany? This is crazy from Zambia. Very Crazy!!! Give them other positions but not VP or President.

As for Obama, America is a land of migrants and not exclusive to whites.

2 Likes

Re: How Did A White Man Become President In Zambia!!! by Nctrice(m): 3:02pm On Oct 31, 2014
BUSHIDO5:

first and foremost, pink men is not an insult. they are not white. they chose that colour because they deemed it a colour of superiority and purity. secondly, treating the way they treat us will eventually serve as a deterrent to them. they will learn to leave us the hell alone as they do other races. so far, treating them with respect has earned us nothing. we have to direct that respect at our fellow africans.
well I will always be on the side that says "Say No to Racism" on the other hand I guess I have to ask for your apology for first calling you names, I guess you have got first hand experience of a racist attack hence your stands! But still say No to Racism!

1 Like

Re: How Did A White Man Become President In Zambia!!! by iykbethany(m): 3:22pm On Oct 31, 2014
BUSHIDO5:
-

You school in England? And they call you Monkeys daily? And you never reported to the police or your school authorities? man stop lying.
I HATE RACISM and racial discrimination and all manners of injustice. Zambia has some white population, the president came to power the same way Goodluck Jonathan came to power, whats wrong with that?

Do you know that all the African countries that have strong white population are more developed than West African countries? Check Zimbabwe, Botswana, south Africa, Mauritius etc.

I agree some white people do look down on us but two wrongs don't make a right. I am in England and have never witnessed any racism. I can comfortably say England is one of the best countries for any black man to live.

3 Likes

Re: How Did A White Man Become President In Zambia!!! by BUSHIDO5: 5:19pm On Oct 31, 2014
iykbethany:

You school in England? And they call you Monkeys daily? And you never reported to the police or your school authorities? man stop lying.
I HATE RACISM and racial discrimination and all manners of injustice. Zambia has some white population, the president came to power the same way Goodluck Jonathan came to power, whats wrong with that?

Do you know that all the African countries that have strong white population are more developed than West African countries? Check Zimbabwe, Botswana, south Africa, Mauritius etc.

I agree some white people do look down on us but two wrongs don't make a right. I am in England and have never witnessed any racism. I can comfortably say England is one of the best countries for any black man to live.

Man you are definitely a caucasian pretending to be African. It won't work, you cannot deceive me. Yes I will go to the police and report some white dude who said what he said at night and walked away. Rubbish talk. You talk about countries with strong white population doing better? Dude you are one of the so-called white people. Why won't such countries do better when European countries treat them better because of the presence of Europeans in those countries? You Europeans have always and will always be racists. And you say Zimbabwe is doing better? In your dreams. European countries won't allow him and his country progress because he did the right thing by taking stolen land back from the pale-skinned colonialists and giving them back to the rightful African owners. And of course, the [/i]development[i] in South Africa, Botswana and other parts of Africa are skewed towards the so-called white people in those countries. You better leave our countries alone. You've already brought AIDS, Ebola, Smallpox etc into Africa, we do not want your paedophilia, bestiality (animal-sexing), homosexuality e.t.c in our climes.

2 Likes

Re: How Did A White Man Become President In Zambia!!! by BUSHIDO5: 5:25pm On Oct 31, 2014
baccaspace:
Honestly, this is an embarrassment to Africa. Zambia wants to appear as accommodating but seriously they only embarrassed black race. The President is a symbol of the country, he represents its history and culture. A whiteman can never understand the problem of the blacks, he is not one of us but an outsider.he shouldn't have been VP in the first instance, that was pathetic. Oh Africa, when will we realise that Africa have come of Age? What in a world will push a blackman to elect a white VP? Can someone of Chinese discent be the President of Russia? Japan or even Germany? This is crazy from Zambia. Very Crazy!!! Give them other positions but not VP or President.

As for Obama, America is a land of migrants and not exclusive to whites.

Boss, thanks a lot for your commentary. Well said. In a bid to be accommodating, they have shamed God's own people and God will eventually punish them. And to all those who have tried to shut me down, abeg answer baccaspace's question na. Can someone of Chinese descent be the president of Russia, Japan or Germany? I dey wait for una o! BLACK PEOPLE (THE CHILDREN OF GOD!!) WAKE UP AND THINK FOR YOURSELVES!! OYIBO NO BE GOD O!!

1 Like

Re: How Did A White Man Become President In Zambia!!! by BUSHIDO5: 5:30pm On Oct 31, 2014
Nctrice:
well I will always be on the side that says "Say No to Racism" on the other hand I guess I have to ask for your apology for first calling you names, I guess you have got first hand experience of a racist attack hence your stands! But still say No to Racism!

Oga, I have first hand, second hand and third hand experience. I am a member of the Nigerian Students Association here in England and the stuff that gets reported is beyond words. A Nigerian student was stabbed to death by white boys in Coventry in 2012 and it received no acknowledgement in the media. The police are still investigating I guess. A friend of mine and his Nigerian girlfriend was robbed by a group of white teenage boys last year with knives and they threatened to beat up "the monkey and rape the monkey bitch". DON'T EXPECT ME TO HOLD ANY BRIEF FOR THESE SO-CALLED WHITE PEOPLE MATE!! When you travel, you will see. Just prepare your mind for the abuse o!
Re: How Did A White Man Become President In Zambia!!! by BUSHIDO5: 5:36pm On Oct 31, 2014
iykbethany:

Boss, you must be a white guy or an agent for the white devils. England is one of the best places for the white man? With all the racist abuses during football matches? With one of the few black policemen being called a monkey by fellow policemen? With violently racist organisations like the British Nationalist Party (BNP) and the English Defence League (EDL) that seem to be swelling in the number of members? Are you kidding me? Boy, I school here. Enough of these lies!!! Yes, it is better than Eastern Europe for the so-called black man, but you whites still treat us like scum for no reason, regardless of our profession over here. You guys are treated like kings in Africa and you insult and demean us in your countries.
Re: How Did A White Man Become President In Zambia!!! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 31, 2014
they should give this man a chance to govern

he might actually turn out to be a good leader
Re: How Did A White Man Become President In Zambia!!! by iykbethany(m): 10:31pm On Oct 31, 2014
BUSHIDO5:

Boss, you must be a white guy or an agent for the white devils. England is one of the best places for the white man? With all the racist abuses during football matches? With one of the few black policemen being called a monkey by fellow policemen? With violently racist organisations like the British Nationalist Party (BNP) and the English Defence League (EDL) that seem to be swelling in the number of members? Are you kidding me? Boy, I school here. Enough of these lies!!! Yes, it is better than Eastern Europe for the so-called black man, but you whites still treat us like scum for no reason, regardless of our profession over here. You guys are treated like kings in Africa and you insult and demean us in your countries.

Me white man ke? Hahahaha, brother me I nor be white man abeg. Abeg remind me which one be agent of white man again?
Apart from USA, no other western country treats blacks better than the UK. I even rate UK ahead of USA sef. In USA if a black American whines they tell you openly to return to Africa where you came from. But in Britain even if they dont like you they wont say it to your face. If you live in UK you should know the number of Nigerians in top government positions, tell me which other country on earth Nigerians enjoy such opportunities?
Re: How Did A White Man Become President In Zambia!!! by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 31, 2014
BUSHIDO5:

Boss, thanks a lot for your commentary. Well said. In a bid to be accommodating, they have shamed God's own people and God will eventually punish them. And to all those who have tried to shut me down, abeg answer baccaspace's question na. Can someone of Chinese descent be the president of Russia, Japan or Germany? I dey wait for una o! BLACK PEOPLE (THE CHILDREN OF GOD!!) WAKE UP AND THINK FOR YOURSELVES!! OYIBO NO BE GOD O!!
I schooled, lived and worked in one of the biggest banks in Manchester and I have never been called n*gga.
Just wondering which of the England you lived in.
By the way, your post is racist. You are no different from the EDL.
I also travel to London regularly and never being called n*gga.
Re: How Did A White Man Become President In Zambia!!! by iykbethany(m): 11:18pm On Oct 31, 2014
Daniela02:
Easy way to Join the Great Illuminati Brotherhood in the World. Kindly contact the Illuminati Online registrations officer, and you shall be given an ideal chance to visit the Satan's representative after registrations is completed by you, no sacrifice or human life needed, Illuminati brotherhood brings along Wealth, Popularity, Famous and Protections in life, you have a full access to Eradicate poverty away from your life now. So contact the Online registrar Via mail: illuminattikingdom02@gmail.com

Which planet are you from? Why not get yourself a job instead? Do people really believe you? Why not make yourself famous and popular first? you can start with your family members?
Re: How Did A White Man Become President In Zambia!!! by Octaves(m): 12:32am On Nov 01, 2014
Op. You must be one of those who think it is ok to be racist to white peeps but not vice versa. The man is a citizen of zambia and has a right to be elected. If a white man wrote a similar thing about blacks in european politics, all hell would break loose. It's not like the black africans who understand african people more are doing a great job at leadership.

2 Likes

Re: How Did A White Man Become President In Zambia!!! by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 01, 2014
You people are racist and it's sickening. Racism goes ALL ways. If Barack Obama can become President of the US, then why can't a white person be president of Zambia? I mean, you should focus more on whether he can get the job done than whether he's white or black or chinese or a squid or an alien or a robot. Get real.

And Newsflash - Not all white people are racist. Just because you personally experiencced racism from a few fringe people doesn't automatically mean that all white people hate you.
Re: How Did A White Man Become President In Zambia!!! by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 01, 2014
IMTAJTS:
You people are racist and it's sickening. Racism goes ALL ways. If Barack Obama can become President of the US, then why can't a white person be president of Zambia? I mean, you should focus more on whether he can get the job done than whether he's white or black or chinese or a squid or an alien or a robot. Get real.
And Newsflash - Not all white people are racist. Just because you personally experiencced racism from a few fringe people doesn't automatically mean that all white people hate you.

Besides, i understand that it's painful and depressing to be called a monkey or feel like people are secretly calling you a monkey everywhere you go but most of these people don't know much about you and are judgmental assholes. You'd be surprised to find the number of white people that will sincerely defend you (hint - it's many. A great improvement from the past). Though racists still exist, ignore them. Just be composed and polite. People will respect you more that way (a lot of racism stems from the mistaken belief that what all black people care about is 'booty', 'hoes', 'money' , 'selling drugs', and 'killing niggas' (I think we have rap music to blame for that). So, if they find a black person that breaks the stereotypes, they will change their view (at least most of them will).

Still not convinced? Read these for insight - http://www.cracked.com/article_21614_5-things-i-learned-as-neo-nazi.html http://www.cracked.com/article_21608_6-sworn-enemies-who-teamed-up-kicked-ass.html
Re: How Did A White Man Become President In Zambia!!! by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 01, 2014
BUSHIDO5:

You can't expect them to leave us alone when a lot of us leave Sub-Saharan Africa to go to them (OP did say he went to Britian, which was an originally white country). Let's face it - we are mutually bleeped. By our leaders and all, and we need their help. Japan was also messed up by Europe but they seem to have progressed so far. Why are we still here?
Re: How Did A White Man Become President In Zambia!!! by BUSHIDO5: 12:05am On Nov 02, 2014
Octaves:
Op. You must be one of those who think it is ok to be racist to white peeps but not vice versa. The man is a citizen of zambia and has a right to be elected. If a white man wrote a similar thing about blacks in european politics, all hell would break loose. It's not like the black africans who understand african people more are doing a great job at leadership.

Boss, caucasians write similar things about Africans in European politics and all hell has never really broken loose. They seem to get away with murder every time. Whether the black Africans are doing a great deal of leadership is neither here nor there. Look at Eastern European countries that are wallowing in desperate poverty and plagued with corruption (countries like Serbia, Poland, Romania and Albania). Tell me, do you SINCERELY believe that they would consider a black president or Prime Minister because their European leaders do not seem to be doing a great job of leadership? Hell no. Having worked with these vile racists I do not believe that they could stomach the thought of that happening. A monkey rule them? A czarnuch (Polish word for Nigger) rule them? No bloody way mate! They would rather stay poor.
Re: How Did A White Man Become President In Zambia!!! by BUSHIDO5: 12:27am On Nov 02, 2014
IMTAJTS:

Who are you telling to get real? Me? I am being absolutely real here man. How many predominantly caucasian countries have you visited boss? They are the racists and they are sickening, not us. Besides, the first line of your post gave you away as a caucasian or so-called "white" person. You said "You people are racist and sickening". You came to defend your race right? Come on then!! You talk about Barack Obama becoming the President of the US. Is the US in Europe? The whole of North America is populated and dominated (politically, socio-economically, religiously e.t.c) by non Natives. The true natives have been relegated to unproductive patches of hell-on-earth otherwise known as RESERVATIONS - EVERYONE READING THIS THREAD PLEASE DO SOME RESEARCH. North America as we know it is a continent of immigrants. Blacks deserve to have as much right as the whites have to any office in governance or industry. By the way, Barrack Obama is not even black, he is mixed. Caucasians call him black in order to be able to answer the question "Have we had a black president?" Well, news flash, AMERICA HAS NOT HAD A BLACK PRESIDENT YET!! Go online and do some research and discover that multitudes - both American and non-American - agree with this assertion I just made. Read all my previous comments on this thread mister. I never talked about US (the land of the Native Americans or red indians as some people call them) but Europe (the home of caucasians, which was originally the home of Africans as Africans migrated there and mutated into caucasians). Do you believe that Europeans will in the next 50 to 100 years elect a WORTHY African into the high office of President or Prime Minister? Please be sincere now. Yeah, I didn't think so.
Re: How Did A White Man Become President In Zambia!!! by Nobody: 12:46am On Nov 02, 2014
Racist. *leaves thread*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soleimani With US Troops Coordinating Attacks On ISIS (picture) / Inside Iranian Factory Where U.S. And U.K. Flags Are Made For Burning(Pics) / Barack Obama Suffers Another Defeat As He Is Knocked Off Forbes Power Top Spot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.