Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,022 members, 7,953,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:07 AM

Donald Trump Vows– Will Lock Museveni And Mugabe In Prison If I Become President - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Vows– Will Lock Museveni And Mugabe In Prison If I Become President (32913 Views)

Thousands March Against Robert Mugabe In Harare (Photos) / Trump Vows To Terminate US Green Card Lottery Programme / The Phone Ugandan President Museveni Uses Will Shock You (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Trump Vows– Will Lock Museveni And Mugabe In Prison If I Become President by EOOJ(m): 7:19am On Jan 08, 2016
Omor this guy dey vex o grin

Washington DC –

US business mogul Donald Trump has put Zimbabwean President Robert Mugabe and Ugandan President on notice, vowing to deal with them ruthlessly when he ascends to Presidency.

Speaking while addressing war veterans in Washington, Trump warned other like minded dictators who want to die in power, that their time is up and its just a matter of time before they face justice.

“I want to reiterate here before America’s greatest heroes that I will not condone any dictatorial tendencies exhibited by dictators around the world especially the two old men from Zimbabwe and Uganda”

Mugabe and Museveni must be put on notice that their days are numbered and that I am going to arrest them and lock them in prison. If the past American administrations have failed to stop these two despots, I will personally do it”

Mugabe and Museveni have given the world enough troubles and its about time someone puts to an end all these madness for peace to prevail” said an unapologetic Trump.

If Obama fears them, I will never fear them. If clinton and Bush feared them, If the Pope kneels before them, I will never be reduced to that level. I will never be cowed. I promise to clean all the political mess around the world and promote international justice,” added Trump arrogantly.

http://www.africacradle.com/2016/01/03/donald-trump-vows-i-will-lock-museveni-and-mugabe-in-prison-if-i-become-president/

6 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Vows– Will Lock Museveni And Mugabe In Prison If I Become President by madridguy(m): 7:21am On Jan 08, 2016
Ogun punish your mouth Donald. If both Tony Blair and Bush are working freely after their crime against humanity then your brain must be leaking for turning your flash light to Africa leaders. Omo Ale jatijati. The nonsense you people did in Libya still linger there till this moment.

210 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Vows– Will Lock Museveni And Mugabe In Prison If I Become President by brunofarad(m): 7:22am On Jan 08, 2016
Lols
Re: Donald Trump Vows– Will Lock Museveni And Mugabe In Prison If I Become President by Cutehector(m): 7:22am On Jan 08, 2016
Am starting to like this man cheesy

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Vows– Will Lock Museveni And Mugabe In Prison If I Become President by Segadem(m): 7:25am On Jan 08, 2016
Cutehector:
Am starting to like this man cheesy
for overstepping his boundary?

130 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Vows– Will Lock Museveni And Mugabe In Prison If I Become President by Cutehector(m): 7:31am On Jan 08, 2016
Segadem:
for overstep his boundary?
naaah, for upholding justice!

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Vows– Will Lock Museveni And Mugabe In Prison If I Become President by OperationIgrigi: 7:35am On Jan 08, 2016
**grins** Subtle republican warning to buhari. **grins**

15 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Vows– Will Lock Museveni And Mugabe In Prison If I Become President by omenka(m): 7:39am On Jan 08, 2016
This man is a mad man, an anarchist. Have we forgotten so soon what US' misadventure in Iraq, and Libya cost the world. Simply getting rid of some of these "strongmen" without a contingent plan for an equally strong successor creates a power vacuum that could be filled by the Abu Bakr Albaghdadis of this world.

Nigeria today is paying dearly for Gadaffi's fall.

This man needs to be caged like the animal he is.

126 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Vows– Will Lock Museveni And Mugabe In Prison If I Become President by joliyp(f): 7:40am On Jan 08, 2016
rubbish

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Vows– Will Lock Museveni And Mugabe In Prison If I Become President by noonwalker(m): 7:44am On Jan 08, 2016
when we see madness we know it is madness.

27 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Vows– Will Lock Museveni And Mugabe In Prison If I Become President by luvinhubby(m): 7:44am On Jan 08, 2016
Segadem:
for overstep his boundary?
And you are hailing Buhari for overstepping his own boundary.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Vows– Will Lock Museveni And Mugabe In Prison If I Become President by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 08, 2016
I'm sure people of Zimbabwe will dance shoki to the removal of mugabe the way we danced to the news of abacha

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Vows– Will Lock Museveni And Mugabe In Prison If I Become President by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 08, 2016
omenka:
This man is a mad man, an anarchist. Have we forgotten so soon what US' misadventure in Iraq, and Libya cost the world. Simply getting rid of some of these "strongmen" without a contingent plan for an equally strong successor creates a power vacuum that could be filled by the Abu Bakr Albaghdadis of this world.

Nigeria today is paying dearly for Gadaffi's fall.

This man needs to be caged like the animal he is.
it's a lie jor, so you support dictatorship and tyranny. I can't wait to see trump sworn in as president of the United States.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Vows– Will Lock Museveni And Mugabe In Prison If I Become President by EOOJ(m): 8:22am On Jan 08, 2016
Donald! Donald!! Donald!!!

I hope al dis ur ranting no be publicity stunt.

Am against tyrany o grin

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Vows– Will Lock Museveni And Mugabe In Prison If I Become President by EOOJ(m): 8:25am On Jan 08, 2016
it's a lie jor, so you support dictatorship and tyranny. I can't wait to see trump sworn in as president of the United States.[/quote]

u sure say no b politics dis man dey play so Make him no use our head do tinko o grin
Re: Donald Trump Vows– Will Lock Museveni And Mugabe In Prison If I Become President by vedaxcool(m): 8:25am On Jan 08, 2016
Lock them up how? The guy is dumber than rock salt!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Vows– Will Lock Museveni And Mugabe In Prison If I Become President by omenka(m): 8:39am On Jan 08, 2016
lofty900:
it's a lie jor, so you support dictatorship and tyranny. I can't wait to see trump sworn in as president of the United States.
What is the point of getting rid of a dictator and entrenching anarchy?? Is Iraq better off today? Is Libya better off?? Is Syria better off?? The only place the Arab Spring succeeded is Egypt and perhaps, Tunisia where it all started.

Look at Yemen after getting rid of Abulah Saleh, they country is haemorrhaging- no identifiable government.

Dude, even the most avid fans of US and renown political analysts agree that the US backed Arab Spring has been a huge disaster! Without it, there wouldn't have been an ISIS today, reason for which the world is now contemplating a WWIII.

The last thing the world needs right now is a Donald Trump in the Oval Office. And by the way, he is the dictator you should be worried about.

55 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Vows– Will Lock Museveni And Mugabe In Prison If I Become President by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 08, 2016
omenka:
What is the point of getting rid of a dictator and entrenching anarchy?? Is Iran better off today? Is Libya better off?? Is Syria better off?? The only place the Arab Spring succeeded is Egypt and perhaps, Tunisia where it all started.

Look at Yemen after getting rid of Abulah Saleh, they country is haemorrhaging- no identifiable government.

Dude, even the most avid fans of US and renown political analysts agree that the US backed Arab Spring has been a huge disaster! Without it, there wouldn't have been an ISIS today, reason for which the world is now contemplating a WWIII.

The last thing the world needs right now is a Donald Trump in the Oval Office. And by the way, he is the dictator you should be worried about.
all the countries you mentioned are Arab countries. Those people are born to fight so they are the cause of their problems. Zimbabwe and Uganda are not Arab countries and the people are clamoring for a change of leadership for over a decade. When buhari won the election, Zimbabweans flooded twitter and congratulating Nigerians over a smooth transition of power while condemning their own government.

13 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Vows– Will Lock Museveni And Mugabe In Prison If I Become President by omenka(m): 8:53am On Jan 08, 2016
lofty900:
all the countries you mentioned are Arab countries. Those people are born to fight so they are the cause of their problems. Zimbabwe and Uganda are not Arab countries and the people are clamoring for a change of leadership for over a decade. When buhari won the election, Zimbabweans flooded twitter and congratulating Nigerians over a smooth transition of power while condemning their own government.
The way you dey reason get as e be.

Bye.

40 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Vows– Will Lock Museveni And Mugabe In Prison If I Become President by abumeinben(m): 8:54am On Jan 08, 2016
Should he become the president, ww3 is imminent.

The Hollywood truth is, he's gonna win. But he'll be disappointed

The problem with the amelikans is dat dey think Hollywood movies are realities.

Let's wait and see....

US is raising dust against Russia, as we saw in the Russia-Turkish jet clash. And China is an ally of Russia.

Lots of G8 members are likely to be in cold war with US... Donald had better bikiafu

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Vows– Will Lock Museveni And Mugabe In Prison If I Become President by omenka(m): 8:54am On Jan 08, 2016
Lalasticlala, Mynd44- this deserves fp. Let forumites see the American FFK has lost it again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Vows– Will Lock Museveni And Mugabe In Prison If I Become President by crestedaguiyi: 9:20am On Jan 08, 2016
omenka:
Lalasticlala, Mynd44- this deserves fp. Let forumites see the American FFK has lost it again.

he has not lost anything.

Mugabe and his likes needs to be pushed out.

Why should America come and help you fight terrorism but should not come and help you dethrone a leader whose action is not different from that of a terrorist.

After Mugabe and co is taken out, guess you know that ayatollah Buhari will be next except he turns a new live.

he is not different from Mugabe who do not obey the rule of law like him. He is also repressive like Mugabe.

he is presently fighting our freedom of speech and that is clearly shown in his budget for liar Mohammed ministry that is higher than that of ministry of Agriculture in a time when crude oil price is at a 10 year low.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Vows– Will Lock Museveni And Mugabe In Prison If I Become President by abubaka101: 9:28am On Jan 08, 2016
I can't imagine this erratic and unreasonable human being having access to nuclear launch codes.
He'll kill everybody like that movie King's Mens!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Vows– Will Lock Museveni And Mugabe In Prison If I Become President by abubaka101: 9:44am On Jan 08, 2016
omenka:
What is the point of getting rid of a dictator and entrenching anarchy?? Is Iraq better off today? Is Libya better off?? Is Syria better off?? The only place the Arab Spring succeeded is Egypt and perhaps, Tunisia where it all started.

First of all, the Arab Spring had more NATO support, than American support. And dat's why there have never been troops on the ground in any of those countries.
Second, when NATO used airstrikes to topple the Gaddafi regime it didn't put in place any policy initiative to help Libya transition into s democracy. And according to former NATO Secretary General, "we did our military strikes with the UN mandate and we left". So if some policies had been initiated things would have been different.
Same is case of Iraq. The US toppled Saddam, but had no idea that democracy could not be forced on a peoples with such divisive religious affiliations.
Third, Trump is not a dictator, he's not even a real politician. But still you are right. And his party is too conservative to allow such radical, inconsistent and unpredictable individual be their party candidate, not to talk of letting him be president!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Vows– Will Lock Museveni And Mugabe In Prison If I Become President by crestedaguiyi: 10:26am On Jan 08, 2016
abubaka101:

First of all, the Arab Spring had more NATO support, than American support. And dat's why there have never been troops on the ground in any of those countries.
Second, when NATO used airstrikes to topple the Gaddafi regime it didn't put in place any policy initiative to help Libya transition into s democracy. And according to former NATO Secretary General, "we did our military strikes with the UN mandate and we left". So if some policies had been initiated things would have been different.
Same is case of Iraq. The US toppled Saddam, but had no idea that democracy could not be forced on a peoples with such divisive religious affiliations.
Third, Trump is not a dictator, he's not even a real politician. But still you are right. And his party is too conservative to allow such radical, inconsistent and unpredictable individual be their party candidate, not to talk of letting him be president!

were did you get this from biko
Re: Donald Trump Vows– Will Lock Museveni And Mugabe In Prison If I Become President by looseweight: 11:36am On Jan 08, 2016
Ok
Re: Donald Trump Vows– Will Lock Museveni And Mugabe In Prison If I Become President by omooba969(m): 11:37am On Jan 08, 2016
Another lousy politician! cool
Re: Donald Trump Vows– Will Lock Museveni And Mugabe In Prison If I Become President by BCISLTD: 11:38am On Jan 08, 2016
grin 1st sane thing he has said all through the campaign. ...but America's nukes ain't safe under him
Re: Donald Trump Vows– Will Lock Museveni And Mugabe In Prison If I Become President by sunsco2225(m): 11:38am On Jan 08, 2016
y old men
Re: Donald Trump Vows– Will Lock Museveni And Mugabe In Prison If I Become President by Bantino(m): 11:38am On Jan 08, 2016
This guy thinks presidency is all about talks...
Re: Donald Trump Vows– Will Lock Museveni And Mugabe In Prison If I Become President by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 08, 2016
Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

US, Israel Formally Quit UNESCO / Nonconsensual Removal Of Condom During Sex, Illegal In California / COVID-19: Mike Masamvu Dies At 62, Leaves 12 Wives, 79 Children Behind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.