Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Urgent Solution To Halitosis - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Urgent Solution To Halitosis (1441 Views)

Combating Halitosis / What Else Results To HALITOSIS Apart From Poor Dental Care. / Cure For Halitosis (bad Breath/mouth Odour) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Solution To Halitosis by samjones140: 6:23pm On Oct 30, 2014
please i need urgent help and a way out of halitosis.....It was nt easy for me to pick up the broken pieces of my heart to write this. Am a young boy with the problem of mouth odour which medical experts call halitosis. I don't really know when this started but I know that i noticed it when I knew my left and right. I have been to hospitals, G.N.L.D. centres and even to some of this mordernised herbal homes, but to no avail. This places a stigma on me which makes me to have broken heart alwaz . But I thank the almighty God for consoling me in all these times of heartbreak. PLEASE Good people of NAIRA LANDERS, DO U HAVE ANY ADVICE OR DIRECTION FOR ME? May God bless u.
Re: Urgent Solution To Halitosis by rugba(f): 12:37am On Oct 31, 2014
samjones140:
please i need urgent help and a way out of halitosis.....It was nt easy for me to pick up the broken pieces of my heart to write this. Am a young boy with the problem of mouth odour which medical experts call halitosis. I don't really know when this started but I know that i noticed it when I knew my left and right. I have been to hospitals, G.N.L.D. centres and even to some of this mordernised herbal homes, but to no avail. This places a stigma on me which makes me to have broken heart alwaz . But I thank the almighty God for consoling me in all these times of heartbreak. PLEASE Good people of NAIRA LANDERS, DO U HAVE ANY ADVICE OR DIRECTION FOR ME? May God bless u.
MY ADVICE
WHY NOT GOGGLE 'THE SOLUTION TO HALITOSIS'....
THE PROBLEM MIGHT LIES NOT IN THE MOUTH .....
MY DIRECTION
GET HYDROGEN PEROXIDE{THOUGH ITS OF VARIETIES, MAKE SURE THE ONE YOU GET IS HYDROGEN PEROXIDE B.P 20%{OR 10%} VOLUMES CONTAINS 6%{OR 3%}W/V (APPROX) OF HYDROGEN PEROXIDE WITH STABILIZER.
ABOVE ALL READ THE TREATMENT PROCEDURES WRITTEN ON THE BOTTLE .
GOOD LUCK...................
Re: Urgent Solution To Halitosis by peewhydee(m): 12:10pm On Oct 31, 2014
Have u tried regular usage of mouth washes like listerine or oraldene but listerine is better. Also daily consumption of one or two pieces of bitter kola is also helpful.
Re: Urgent Solution To Halitosis by lillyjane(f): 3:14pm On Oct 31, 2014
Even when one is alone, bad breath is not a good thing to experience not to talk of the uncomfortable situations it puts you through socially. Bad breath or Halitosis is just an all-around unfortunate thing. But then again, there are quite a few quick-fixes out there and if you already religiously floss and brush, it can be quite frustrating trying to deal with it.

This few tips will help you cure bad breath

1. Cleansing Water
You will be needing 1-2 Oranges, 1 lemon, 2-3 Strawberries and water.

Cut the fruits in sizes to fit into your container or storage jar, fill it up with water and put in the refrigerator to sit overnight, allowing all the vitamins to seep into the liquid. Drink in the morning along with breakfast, and whenever you feel the need throughout the day. This will keep up to a week in the refrigerator.

This water will help kill the bacteria causing bad breath while keeping your mouth moist most importantly. Because oranges, strawberries, and lemon are incredibly high in vitamin C, and vitamin C will create an acidic environment hard for bacteria to thrive in. Vitamin C is water-soluble, so you can indeed get its goodness by infusing the water with the fruit.

For more, read it here.
http://www..com/natural-ways-to-fight-bad-breath-halitosis

(1) (Reply)

Top 4 Things You Didn’t Know About Late Muna Obiekwe / Help!!! I Completely Lost My Sense Of Smell And Taste. / Consider This Before You Engage In MouthAction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.