Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

What Does Shorter Day, Longer Night And Longer Day Really Mean? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Does Shorter Day, Longer Night And Longer Day Really Mean? (2500 Views)

What do these signs really mean? (pics) / What Does This Quote Or Phrase Really Mean? / Pls What Does It Mean That Your Waec Result Is Outstanding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does Shorter Day, Longer Night And Longer Day Really Mean? by codedflowz(m): 7:37pm On Oct 30, 2014
I observed recently that evening sets quickly nowadays and everything goes dark around 6.30pm and sometimes when I check the time, I do realise that there's still time but everything goes dark quickly in the evening.

So I was with a friend few days ago and we were arguing about it
I want to know the meaning of it, and what period is it NOW, longer day,shorter night or shorter day, longer night..
Re: What Does Shorter Day, Longer Night And Longer Day Really Mean? by missdebs(f): 8:47pm On Oct 30, 2014
Google isnt on strike
Re: What Does Shorter Day, Longer Night And Longer Day Really Mean? by QSheba: 10:09pm On Oct 30, 2014
Distance of the Earth from the Sun and the Earth's tilt on its axis.
Re: What Does Shorter Day, Longer Night And Longer Day Really Mean? by anoda1: 9:17am On Oct 31, 2014
QSheba:
Distance of the Earth from the Sun and the Earth's tilt on its axis.
na wa ooo ? You dey every where lipsrsealed
Re: What Does Shorter Day, Longer Night And Longer Day Really Mean? by QSheba: 9:30am On Oct 31, 2014
anoda1:
na wa ooo ? You dey every where lipsrsealed
hehehe only education section

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

URGENT! How Much Can I Get Akwa Ibom State Of Origin/lga Citizenship Certificate / Houdegbe North American University School Fees In Naira (photos) / Mr Shape Mathematics Give Away Sunday August 16th By 8pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.