Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,611 members, 7,827,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Pls What Does It Mean That Your Waec Result Is Outstanding - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls What Does It Mean That Your Waec Result Is Outstanding (10873 Views)

Chimel Dogara Awarded In Cambridge For Outstanding Performance / How To Check Your WAEC Result In 2 Minutes With Your Mobile Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls What Does It Mean That Your Waec Result Is Outstanding by Jaeru: 10:36pm On Aug 08, 2013
checked my waec and a subject was outstanding please what does that mean
Re: Pls What Does It Mean That Your Waec Result Is Outstanding by tdoggzy01: 11:00pm On Aug 08, 2013
I even checked mine,HELD was all i could see in all de subjects...don't knw de meaning...someone should help on diz.....
Re: Pls What Does It Mean That Your Waec Result Is Outstanding by AdeniyiA(m): 11:04pm On Aug 08, 2013
Jaeru: checked my waec and a subject was outstanding please what does that mean
standing outside your result paper
Re: Pls What Does It Mean That Your Waec Result Is Outstanding by k2039: 11:20pm On Aug 08, 2013
Congratulations.

It means you scored 100/100
Re: Pls What Does It Mean That Your Waec Result Is Outstanding by Jaeru: 11:50pm On Aug 08, 2013
I'M SERIOUS HERE....ILE E GINI KAN AH!
Re: Pls What Does It Mean That Your Waec Result Is Outstanding by petreli08: 12:36am On Aug 09, 2013

It means pendind,it is being scrutinized but will be releasd in a given period of time,it hapnd 2 me last year kip praying it bcoms a good grade
Re: Pls What Does It Mean That Your Waec Result Is Outstanding by nelklyn(m): 1:28am On Aug 09, 2013
They usually tag results outstanding when they scrutinize your result especially when it seems you performed more than their expectations. Most times they release it after a while but sometimes they don't.
When I wrote mine all my 9 subjects were outstanding and they ended up releasing 8 after I had almost registered again...so on my certificate it shows 8 subjects instead of 9.
Re: Pls What Does It Mean That Your Waec Result Is Outstanding by Unigrad: 5:05am On Aug 09, 2013
it means dat d result has not been released. Recheck as from 3 to 4 wks time, it will be release.
Re: Pls What Does It Mean That Your Waec Result Is Outstanding by adbaba(m): 12:31am On Aug 10, 2013
tdoggzy01: I even checked mine,HELD was all i could see in all de subjects...don't knw de meaning...someone should help on diz.....
it means ur result has bin totally cancelled!...sorry bro.dont give up,i hv experienced dat b4.it was so disheartnin.pls dnt stop trying and nxt time pls neva indulge in stuffs that wil jeopardise ur future.time is2 short 4 dat.
Re: Pls What Does It Mean That Your Waec Result Is Outstanding by ezejenifer333: 3:14pm On Aug 23, 2014
Hello my name is jenifer please Every body in the house should join me thank God and the helper he send to me, talking about Mr DESMOND, this. Is the 4th time am writing waec result and when I check my result, my chemistry and my English was very poor and I almost died because I cannot imagine my self writing another exam so I was opportune to contact Mr DESMOND he told me not to worry that he will help me to upgrade my English to a higher grade which he did and now guess what, my chemistry is B2 and my English was c4 now wow am very happy. If you need this help, call. Mr DESMOND on this number ( 08165915209) cos it is better you this now than to write another exam. and i also want you to benefit from it you can contact him now with this 08165915209 now before it get late..........

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Payments To Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) Using Remita / Can I Gain A Law Admission With This Waec Result ( Picture ) / NUC Reactivates Suspended Programme In NOUN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.