Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

A Yoruba Opinion; ''jonathan & Pdp Are The Sponsors Of Boko Haram'' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Yoruba Opinion; ''jonathan & Pdp Are The Sponsors Of Boko Haram'' (2730 Views)

Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram / El-rufai To Okonjo-iweala : Name The Sponsors Or Shut-up / Confession: Haliru Says Ibb, Buhari, Atiku Etc Are The Sponsors Of Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Yoruba Opinion; ''jonathan & Pdp Are The Sponsors Of Boko Haram'' by Tundeajani(m): 8:20am On Oct 31, 2014
Deiok:
Can someone please interprets these in english.
pdp,jonathan=boko haram.simple
Re: A Yoruba Opinion; ''jonathan & Pdp Are The Sponsors Of Boko Haram'' by Tundeajani(m): 8:24am On Oct 31, 2014
EroticAngelina:
op must be really mad! gej and PDP are not boko sponsors, mind what comes out of ur dirty mouth embarassed nonsense
this thread is not for prostitutes.exeunt this thread before sango olukoso strikes you dead with immediate alacrity.
Re: A Yoruba Opinion; ''jonathan & Pdp Are The Sponsors Of Boko Haram'' by Tundeajani(m): 8:27am On Oct 31, 2014
CyberWolf:
Deluded OP angry angry angry..And Seun is keeping quiet
eranko just as your username suggest.
Re: A Yoruba Opinion; ''jonathan & Pdp Are The Sponsors Of Boko Haram'' by Tundeajani(m): 8:31am On Oct 31, 2014
SamAfrik:
I have already written an apology letter to my brother for condemning him for supporting Buhari/Bakare in the last election. I am planning to also apologise to a dear friend -because I always ruin our interactions through heated debate about his fondness of Buhari during our post grad days.
Now, I guess I'm more passionate about the man I once vilified.
my brother pdp wing of propaganda are everywhere even among the mods here..it takes not only talking to confront them..let the worlds begin to flow..exposing them in full..create a topic now and bring smile on the face of the innocent ones who loose lives because of these drama called boko produced by pdp and directed by jonathan.
Re: A Yoruba Opinion; ''jonathan & Pdp Are The Sponsors Of Boko Haram'' by Tundeajani(m): 8:36am On Oct 31, 2014
the srategy of the pdp very clear is clear...burn the north east down..kill innocent nigerians to divert attention from their ineptitude..kidnap innocenr children..wait forl long close to election so that their release can be used as a tool to deceive nigerians to follow their dunce of a jonathan.

Yorubas are aware of these.sample out the opinions on your street and how smart the omoluwabis are to decode this evil agenda of pdp and jonathan.
Re: A Yoruba Opinion; ''jonathan & Pdp Are The Sponsors Of Boko Haram'' by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 31, 2014
EroticAngelina:
op must be really mad! gej and PDP are not boko sponsors, mind what comes out of ur dirty mouth embarassed nonsense
he is right. Read this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/1974189/boko-haram-prominent-men-political#27582586
Re: A Yoruba Opinion; ''jonathan & Pdp Are The Sponsors Of Boko Haram'' by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 31, 2014
Bros you are right. So far ALL those that have been indicted for Boko Sponsorship are PDP members. In this thread I carefully chronicled them https://www.nairaland.com/1974189/boko-haram-prominent-men-political#27582586
Tundeajani:
my brother pdp wing of propaganda are everywhere even among the mods here..it takes not only talking to confront them..let the worlds begin to flow..exposing them in full..create a topic now and bring smile on the face of the innocent ones who loose lives because of these drama called boko produced by pdp and directed by jonathan.
Re: A Yoruba Opinion; ''jonathan & Pdp Are The Sponsors Of Boko Haram'' by Tundeajani(m): 8:48am On Oct 31, 2014
baccaspace:
Bros you are right. So far ALL those that have been indicted for Boko Sponsorship are PDP members. In this thread I carefully chronicled them https://www.nairaland.com/1974189/boko-haram-prominent-men-political#27582586
my brother i annoint you with the oil of prosperity..go and succeed in full..nice contribution.take five.
Re: A Yoruba Opinion; ''jonathan & Pdp Are The Sponsors Of Boko Haram'' by Tundeajani(m): 8:51am On Oct 31, 2014
1. Senator AHMED ZANNA, PDP:
Indicted by: JTF, Fmr Borno CP and Modu
Shriff
WHO IS HE?
He represents Borno Central district in the
Senate.
BOKO HARAM LEADER ARRESTED IN HIS
HOUSE:
In october 2012, a Boko-Haram kingpin
SHUAIBU MUHAMMED BAMA, who was
wanted by the JTF, was arrested in the
house of Sen Zanna Ahmed and
dangerous weapons recovered, according
to JTF statement by Lt Col . Sagir Musa
"Bama had been on the wanted list of
terrorists operating between Bama and
Maiduguri. Musa said Bama’s arrest led to
the recovery of two AK 47 rifles, 55 rounds
of 7.62mm special ammunition and large
quantity of Improvised Explosive Device
materials."
Shuaibu Bama is also a nephew to the
Senator.
BEFORE SHUAIBU's ARREST
Before the arrest of Shuaibu Bama,
Senator Zanna have been blasting the JTF,
accusing them of extra-judicial killing in
Borno State.
INDICTED BY FMR BORNO STATE CP:
Senator Ahmed Zanna was once indicted
by the former Police Commissioner in
Borno State Simeion Midenda for finding
some Boko Haram related materials in
hands of Zanna’s Supporters
INDICTED BY ALI MODU SHERIFF
I his own words, Sheriff said
“Senator Zanna’s possible ties to Boko
Haram.” He drew attention to Zanna’s
“Hajj-by-Road” programme for which he
said Zanna was suspected to have used
“as a front for the importation of arms
and window of opportunity for the
training of potential terrorists.”
The Fmr Governor Sherrif also called on the
security operatives to investigate Zanna.
2. SENATOR ALI MODU SHERIFF, PDP
Indicted by: Himself, Boko-Haram, Davies
and Popular Opinion.
WHO IS HE?
He is a fmr Senator and the Governor of
Borno State between 2003 and 2011. He
was a member of ANPP, later APC but was
sidelined by the APC leadership, which
many believed was due to his alleged role
in the insurgency, which forced him out to
join PDP. He's a staunch Jonathanian
BOKO-HARAM LINK:
He is said to be a founder of Boko-Haram
group in 2001, whom he allegedly used to
successfully prosecute his 2003
Governorship bid. He appointed a staunch
Boko Haram Leader Alhaji Buju Foi as his
Commissioner for Religious Affairs.
However, things fell apart after he fired Foi
from his cabinet. He was accused by the
late BH Mohamed Yusuf of betraying the
agreement they had. He became Boko-
Haram number one enemy.
INDICTED BY DAVIES:
Australian negotiator Davies named Sheriff
the sponsor of Boko-Haram. The DSS
Spokeswoman Marilyn Ogar said
afterward that sheriff is under
investigation.
Re: A Yoruba Opinion; ''jonathan & Pdp Are The Sponsors Of Boko Haram'' by Tundeajani(m): 8:53am On Oct 31, 2014
3. SENATOR MUHAMMED ALI NDUME, PDP
Indicted By: DSS and Boko-Haram Leader
WHO IS HE?
Ali Ndume is the Senator representing
Borno South Senatorial District. He's also a
member of Presidential Committee on BH.
INDICTED BY DSS:
The Senator was arrested by the DSS in
November 21, after a spokesman of the
sect, Ali Sanda Umar Konduga, named him
as one of the major sponsors of the sect.
The DSS opined that the Senator had
furnished members of the sect with the
private phone numbers of government
officials, including that of the Attorney
General and Minister of Justice, Muhamed
Adoke. The Senator Admitted that he was
having phone conversation with the sect
since October 2011 but denied disclosing
confidential information to the haramites.
He was charged to court but was granted
bail, and still enjoy his bail
4. VICE PRESIDENT NEMADI SAMBO, PDP
Indicted by: Sen Ali Ndume
WHO IS HE?
Namadi Sambo is the incumbent Vice
President of the Federal Republic of
Nigeria. He's the Chairman, Presidential
Committee on Boko Haram.
INDICTED BY ALI NDUME:
In a bid to exonerate himself from BH
activities, Senator Ali Ndume swore an
oath before the court in March 2012 that
His Excellency The Vice President was
aware of his conversation with Boko-
Haram. He however claimed that the said
discussion was as a result of his
appointment as a member of the
committee.... Excerpt from his affidavit
according to his lawyer Mr. Riki Tafar...
"The Vice President of the Federal Republic
of Nigeria, His Excellency Namadi Sambo, is
also aware that he was in contact with the
Jammatul Sunnah Walid Jihad (otherwise
known as ‘Boko Haram’)."
5. Gen AZUBUIKE IHEJERIKA, PDP
Indicted By: Steven Davies
WHO IS HE?
He is the Immediate past Chief of Army
Staff and a Gubernatorial Aspirant in Abia
State.
INDICTED BY STEVEN DAVIES:
Few months back, Australian negotiator,
Mr Steven Davies named Chief Ihejirika as
one of the Major Sponsors of Boko Haram
sect. Though it took the country by
surprise, because Chief Ihejirika was
famous for launching the most brutal
attack against the sect notably in Bama.
During his time, Boko Haram was confined
to Sambisa forest and couldn't seize a
small town.
Ihejirika, his supporters and kinsmen
denied the allegation, saying that it was a
ploy by the sect to "deal with him" because
he dealt with them, while the Opposition
party, APC and other section of the country
(including int'l community) called for a
probe
The DSS however exonerated him which
was greeted by mixed reactiond.

1 Like

Re: A Yoruba Opinion; ''jonathan & Pdp Are The Sponsors Of Boko Haram'' by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 31, 2014
Tundeajani:
my brother i annoint you with the oil of prosperity..go and succeed in full..nice contribution.take five.
Thank you. This issue of Boko Haram need to be tackled holistically. We as a people need to ask pertinent questions devoid of tribalism and ethnic mongering. I am so disappointed in those saTANists that are distorting the truth even when it is glaring at them. Truly, they have no conscience

1 Like

Re: A Yoruba Opinion; ''jonathan & Pdp Are The Sponsors Of Boko Haram'' by Omimah: 8:55am On Oct 31, 2014
mazzi:
Op, do u still remember buhari calling boko haram northern agitators that should be given a V.I.P treatment.
No. But I remember former PDP Chairman and Ambassador At Large, Bamanga Tukur, calling Boko Haram freedom fighters.

1 Like

Re: A Yoruba Opinion; ''jonathan & Pdp Are The Sponsors Of Boko Haram'' by veraponpo(m): 9:04am On Oct 31, 2014
Op, may God bless you.

Firstly, I love the use of words as dipcted by your Yoruba fusing into the poetic expressions you made up there.

Back to the mattet, it is obvious that only the foolish and mediocre that will be following Jonathan by now. I voted for him in 2011 and I hated Buhari then but the reality on ground shows that with Jonathan in the helm of affairs status quo will remain.

Let us have a change.

Said Buhari.

I-believe.
Re: A Yoruba Opinion; ''jonathan & Pdp Are The Sponsors Of Boko Haram'' by Tundeajani(m): 9:05am On Oct 31, 2014
Omimah:

No. But I remember former PDP Chairman and Ambassador At Large, Bamanga Tukur, calling Boko Haram freedom fighters.
my brother leave the satanic group and their illogical reasoning.nigba ti esan iku oro ti won fi n pa awon alaishe bade..a a ya won lenu.
Re: A Yoruba Opinion; ''jonathan & Pdp Are The Sponsors Of Boko Haram'' by Tundeajani(m): 9:09am On Oct 31, 2014
veraponpo:
Op, may God bless you.

Firstly, I love the use of words as dipcted by your Yoruba fusing into the poetic expressions you made up there.

Back to the mattet, it is obvious that only the foolish and mediocre that will be following Jonathan by now. I voted for him in 2011 and I hated Buhari then but the reality on ground shows that with Jonathan in the helm of affairs status quo will remain.

Let us have a change.

Said Buhari.

I-believe.
uhmmmm..i am amazed at the growing popularity of buhari here in lagos..check the newstand..yesterday one niger deltan guy wasalmost beaten for selling the gospel of jona sympathy
Re: A Yoruba Opinion; ''jonathan & Pdp Are The Sponsors Of Boko Haram'' by Omimah: 9:11am On Oct 31, 2014
If there is anything you can't take away from the political space of the Yoruba people, it defintely has to be the political consciousness of even the not-so educated. Visit any newspaper vendor's stand you will be surprised at the heated debate involving retired civil servants. The youths are sometimes seen with them discussing. I remember when I visited OAU, Ile-Ife last year during the series of lectures organized to mark the retirement of Dr. Dipo Fashina; at breaks I saw students, professors, leaders of organized labour and other intellectuals engaged in heated political debates. There was no discrimination on the ground of age, sex or academic attainment. It was a typical example of what the juju maestro, Ayinde Bakare called "baba at'omo jo n jeun po, elegbe me gbe . . ."

1 Like

Re: A Yoruba Opinion; ''jonathan & Pdp Are The Sponsors Of Boko Haram'' by Arch1: 9:26am On Oct 31, 2014
mazzi:
Op, do u still remember buhari calling boko haram northern agitators that should be given a V.I.P treatment.
It was Bamanga Tukur that refered to Boko Haram as freedom fighters and the last time we checked, Bamanga Tukur is the immediate past PDP national chairman

1 Like

Re: A Yoruba Opinion; ''jonathan & Pdp Are The Sponsors Of Boko Haram'' by Tundeajani(m): 9:28am On Oct 31, 2014
Omimah:
If there is anything you can't take away from the political space of the Yoruba people, it defintely has to be the political consciousness of even the not-so educated. Visit any newspaper vendor's stand you will be surprised at the heated debate involving retired civil servants. The youths are sometimes seen with them discussing. I remember when I visited OAU, Ile-Ife last year during the series of lectures organized to mark the retirement of Dr. Dipo Fashina; at breaks I saw students, professors, leaders of organized labour and other intellectuals engaged in heated political debates. There was no discrimination on the ground of age, sex or academic attainment. It was a typical example of what the juju maestro, Ayinde Bakare called "baba at'omo jo n jeun po, elegbe me gbe . . ."
bi erin ba fon omo e naaa n fon..oosha ti eeyan ba nshey ti o fi han omo e ..iru oosha bee ma n ku ni.
Re: A Yoruba Opinion; ''jonathan & Pdp Are The Sponsors Of Boko Haram'' by Omimah: 9:59am On Oct 31, 2014
Tundeajani:
bi erin ba fon omo e naaa n fon..oosha ti eeyan ba nshey ti o fi han omo e ..iru oosha bee ma n ku ni.
Oro l'eshin, eshin l'oro. B'oro ba sonu, owe l'a fin wa.
Re: A Yoruba Opinion; ''jonathan & Pdp Are The Sponsors Of Boko Haram'' by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 31, 2014
Tundeajani:
this thread is not for prostitutes.exeunt this thread before sango olukoso strikes you dead with immediate alacrity.
wow so now im a prostiitute? how do u knw sev? did u see me in the act? or bkus of my nick? do u see how stupiid u are? sad jx so u know, its ur ugly dirty mum thats a prostiitute. and for calling me a prostiitute, ur daughters shall be prostiitutes and they shall die in the act. (if u like, take it as a joke cheesy)
Re: A Yoruba Opinion; ''jonathan & Pdp Are The Sponsors Of Boko Haram'' by Sibrah: 10:28am On Oct 31, 2014
EroticAngelina:
We know you are 'PDP recorded message' being played throughout Nigerias' cyberspace. Keep it up.
Re: A Yoruba Opinion; ''jonathan & Pdp Are The Sponsors Of Boko Haram'' by denko(m): 10:39am On Oct 31, 2014
Gen. Azazi NEVER says PDP is boko haram what he actually brought out was the norther nigeria are angry because they lost out read this from Azazi speech- "He added that there is some level of political undertone to the problem.

He also noted that the bombings, suicide attacks and jail breaks that have been raging the northern part of the country “could be traced to the politics of exclusion of the PDP in the region.”

Blaming the notion of anointing candidates and the ‘do or die’ attitude of the political party, Retired General Azazi asked why “is it possible that somebody was thinking that only Mr. A could win, and that if he could not win, there would be problems in this society?”

“Let’s examine all these issues to see whether the level of violence in the North East just escalated because Boko Haram suddenly became better trained, better equipped and better funded, or something else was responsible.”

“It takes very long for somebody to be a sniper,” Mr. Azazi said"
Re: A Yoruba Opinion; ''jonathan & Pdp Are The Sponsors Of Boko Haram'' by Tundeajani(m): 11:14am On Oct 31, 2014
denko:
Gen. Azazi NEVER says PDP is boko haram what he actually brought out was the norther nigeria are angry because they lost out read this from Azazi speech- "He added that there is some level of political undertone to the problem.

He also noted that the bombings, suicide attacks and jail breaks that have been raging the northern part of the country “could be traced to the politics of exclusion of the PDP in the region.”

Blaming the notion of anointing candidates and the ‘do or die’ attitude of the political party, Retired General Azazi asked why “is it possible that somebody was thinking that only Mr. A could win, and that if he could not win, there would be problems in this society?”

“Let’s examine all these issues to see whether the level of violence in the North East just escalated because Boko Haram suddenly became better trained, better equipped and better funded, or something else was responsible.”

“It takes very long for somebody to be a sniper,” Mr. Azazi said"
oniro ni eh..
Re: A Yoruba Opinion; ''jonathan & Pdp Are The Sponsors Of Boko Haram'' by Truckpusher(m): 11:22am On Oct 31, 2014
Tundeajani:
This is first in the series of topics i have planned as my contributions to the platform in here on the on general election of 2015.this is is in form of an observation of my inquisitive evaluation based on samples of opinion from juridictions of all shades of opinion. Lai fi akoko shofo, i introduce myself as tunde ajani,the quintessential cerebral offspring of aristotle the great teacher and political son of the freat obafemi awolowo of great repute.
Smh - Another sick boy again. cry
Re: A Yoruba Opinion; ''jonathan & Pdp Are The Sponsors Of Boko Haram'' by Tundeajani(m): 11:28am On Oct 31, 2014
Truckpusher:
Smh - Another sick boy again. cry
truck pusher at alaba market...lol...counter my facts with reasonable post if you have an healthy brain to churn out such................
Re: A Yoruba Opinion; ''jonathan & Pdp Are The Sponsors Of Boko Haram'' by Tundeajani(m): 11:31am On Oct 31, 2014
''pdp lowa nidi boko haram.awon lo n pawa lekun e sotito fun awon eeyan'' i heard this from a caller to a radio station here faaji f.m(owned by dokpesi the media boy of the pdp)
Re: A Yoruba Opinion; ''jonathan & Pdp Are The Sponsors Of Boko Haram'' by Truckpusher(m): 11:34am On Oct 31, 2014
Tundeajani:
truck pusher at alaba market...lol...counter my facts with reasonable post if you have an healthy brain to churn out such................
Why would I engage a lunatic that has gone berserk after failing to take his medication for close to a week? undecided

FY: This is the only reply you'll get from me - I don't roll with inferior minds, YOU DIG? wink
Re: A Yoruba Opinion; ''jonathan & Pdp Are The Sponsors Of Boko Haram'' by Tundeajani(m): 11:37am On Oct 31, 2014
Truckpusher:
Why would I engage a lunatic that has gone berserk after failing to take his medication for close to a week? undecided

FY: This is the only reply you'll get from me - I don't roll with inferior minds, YOU DIG? wink
lets slug it out here ma salo...pdp is boko..counter my claim with facts oniyeye...
Re: A Yoruba Opinion; ''jonathan & Pdp Are The Sponsors Of Boko Haram'' by Tundeajani(m): 11:40am On Oct 31, 2014
6. PEOPLES' DEMOCRATIC PARTY, PDP
Indicted By: Late NSA Andrew Iwoye Azazi
WHAT IS PDP?
PDP is the ruling party that has been ruling
Nigeria since the democratic dispensation
in 1999.
INDICTED BY GEN. AZAZI
In a South South Economic conference in
2012 the then National Security Adviser
shocked everyone by declaring that Boko
Haram Insurgency enjoys the support of
members of the ruling party, and they
were political tool by some power blocs
within the PDP. He attributed the
sophistication of the to politicians within
the PDP. In his words...
“The issue of violence did not increase in
Nigeria until when there was a declaration
by the current president that he was
going to contest. PDP got it wrong from
the beginning. The party started by saying
Mr. A can rule, and Mr. B cannot rule,
according to PDP conventions, rules and
regulations and not according to the
constitution. That created the climate for
what is happening or manifesting itself in
country. Is it possible that somebody was
thinking that only Mr. A could win, and if
he did not win, he could cause a problem
in the society."
ALSO
"North will make Nigeria Ungovernable
if..."-Alhaji Lawal Kaita, PDP
WHO SAID IT?
A founding member of PDP and Former
Kaduna State Governor Alhaji Lawal Kaita
declared in 2010 that his Northern PDP
group will make Nigeria ungovernable for
Goodluck Jonathan if Jonathan or any
Southerner wins the Presidency under
PDP. He argued that it must be a
Northerner if PDP was to produce the
President in accordance to PDP's
gentleman agreement. In his own words
“The North is determined, if that happens,
to make the country ungovernable for
President Jonathan or any other
Southerner who finds his way to the seat
of power on the platform of the PDP
against the principle of the party’s zoning
policy."
- PDP Founding Member Alhaji Lawal Kaita
Re: A Yoruba Opinion; ''jonathan & Pdp Are The Sponsors Of Boko Haram'' by Tundeajani(m): 2:39pm On Oct 31, 2014
pdp just bombed gombe...all im attempt to destabilize the north for gains...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abacha's Man, Senator Atiku Bagudu Who Dumped PDP For APC Wants To Be Governor / Is Boko Haram A CIA Covert Op To Divide And Conquer Africa? / The Holy Bible Condemned APC (proof)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.