Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,302 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

I Go To Beer Parlours Every Friday – Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Go To Beer Parlours Every Friday – Fayose (2665 Views)

I Go To Beer Parlours Every Friday – Ayo Fayose Reveals / I Go To Beer Parlour Every Friday – Fayose / I Go To Beer Parlours Every Friday – Ekiti State Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Go To Beer Parlours Every Friday – Fayose by iamrealdeji(m): 5:33am On Oct 31, 2014
PaulJohn1:
Some people just shy away from the truth by giving excuses for this guy's(Fayoshe) very unreasonable and uncultured acts, describing it as a way of get close to commoners.

I doubt if any of us supporting this governor's visit to beer parlors would encourage our kids at home to visit beer parlor(even if we do visit ourselves), because we understand the harm it can cause them.
Is beer parlor the best place to meet reasonable and productive commoners in the society?

There are politicians who are also close to the people, but they don't go about it in an unreasonable way of visiting beer parlors, eating corn on the street, or riding okada.
People like Ladoja and Aregbesola.
Like or hate them, they are very reasonable street politicians and are supper close to their people.

They visit people in their places of worship are town halls to give words of encouragement, they let them know the necessity of being a good and law abiding citizens. They follow traffic rules and don't blare sirens to clear the way in hold-ups.
They organize weekly or monthly gathering with people from different parts of the state to hear them out, concerning issues bothering them and provide solutions to them.
They join the people on the street for physical exercise and body fitness on weekends and many more...

What word of encouragement or assistance can the governor have/render to drunkards in bear parlours?

Enough said jare.

Good luck to my people of Ekiti.
At least bury this man before he dies,did he say he wants to sit down in beer parlor for 4 years? He's coming up,it doesn't mean he won't do the things you just listed,this is just his first month on seat,what he meant was that beer parlor costumers are humans too and he wants to eradicate what leads most of them to beer parlor directly and that's financial problem,so,leave him alone
Re: I Go To Beer Parlours Every Friday – Fayose by ba7man(m): 6:43am On Oct 31, 2014
Did Obiano have to visit beer parlours before doing all he did in little time??

And this same Obiano has no previous Political record but seem to have a far superior grasp of it, compared to the "beer parlour' Governor.
Re: I Go To Beer Parlours Every Friday – Fayose by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 31, 2014
puffpuff:

Your inability to read between d lines indicates how low your IQ is. Hence, I won't join issue with u.
Ur case is pathetic

(1) (2) (Reply)

St Lucy Catholic Church Ukana, Built And Donated By Gov Akpabio. / Profile Of GMB President Elect Including Marital Status / Buhari Should Avoid Another "Tai Solarin And The Peoples Bank" Episode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.