Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,157 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Undemocratic Steps Of GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Undemocratic Steps Of GEJ (644 Views)

Buhari's Restriction On AIT: Undemocratic, Unpresidential And Unacceptable / Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: Buhari’s Ban On AIT Illegal, Undemocratic, Dictatorial / Nigerian Political Parties Are Undemocratic – Bakare ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Undemocratic Steps Of GEJ by Walelavender(m): 9:06pm On Oct 30, 2014
The recent removal of the security personels of the Honourable Speaker, Aminu Tambuwal, further confirms the intolerable nature of our President. I expected the President to play more maturity by allowing the house to initiate impeachment or his seat declared vacant by the judiciary. However, the political advisers around our President ain't doing him any good by plundering his image deeper into the pit of hate,by using our interim IG of Police to heat up the polity, just like in Rivers, when Mbu held sway. Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. GEJ should be involved in doing things that would endear him to the opposition and not making more enemies and allowing us to be a clown amongst comity of nations with undemocratic style of governance. God bless Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Undemocratic Steps Of GEJ by walexzee11(m): 9:36pm On Oct 30, 2014
Nice Observation!!!
Re: Undemocratic Steps Of GEJ by SlimSkipper(m): 9:55pm On Oct 30, 2014
Walelavender:
The recent removal of the security personels of the Honourable Speaker, Aminu Tambuwal, further confirms the intolerable nature of our President. I expected the President to play more maturity by allowing the house to initiate impeachment or his seat declared vacant by the judiciary. However, the political advisers around our President ain't doing him any good by plundering his image deeper into the pit of hate,by using our interim IG of Police to heat up the polity, just like in Rivers, when Mbu held sway. Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. GEJ should be involved in doing things that would endear him to the opposition and not making more enemies and allowing us to be a clown amongst comity of nations with undemocratic style of governance. God bless Nigeria
well said
Re: Undemocratic Steps Of GEJ by SlimSkipper(m): 10:05pm On Oct 30, 2014
accurate123:
undecideddon't know what to say..

Please check this topic out..

[size=18pt]South Africa female House thief Stripped and Disgraced by Victim’s Mum and Daughter
[/size]

Watch the video.....HERE
BLOODY MODAFUCKER! U SHUD B BANNED FOR ALL DIS SILLY DISTRACTIONS

1 Like

Re: Undemocratic Steps Of GEJ by tinkinjow: 11:35pm On Oct 30, 2014
Even at Jonathan's worst nobody has been rudelessly hounded down. What Am I saying, Jonathan is still head and shoulders above your mentor and until I see someone better than him, I stick with him till 2019.
Simple, show me a better candidate.
Re: Undemocratic Steps Of GEJ by Onmason(m): 2:12am On Oct 31, 2014
Chai! D most childish decisions av com frm ds administration, so so childish!

(1) (Reply)

President Jonathan Plans To Reconvene House Of Representatives Next Week / Tambuwal Security Aide Withdrawal: Buhari, Others Caution Jonathan / Residents Surviving Under Boko Haram's Reign In Captured Territory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.