Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Woman Kills Man Who Tried To Rape Her In Lekki. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Kills Man Who Tried To Rape Her In Lekki. (986 Views)

Rape Of Medical Laboratory Science Profession / Teenager Mauled By A Lion She Tried To Kiss / Have You Tried Adams Desire? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Kills Man Who Tried To Rape Her In Lekki. by mgnace: 10:12pm On Oct 30, 2014
An unidentified suspected rapist has been killed in the Lekki area of Lagos State while attempting to rape a 22-year-old woman, Ifeoma Okechukwu.

It was learnt that the incident happened on Monday, around 12.30pm, in Atlantic View Estate, Alpha Beach Road, Lekki. Punch learnt that Okechukwu was on her menstrual period and had gone out to buy sanitary pads. The Imo State indigene was said to be on her way back home when she was accosted by the stranger.
She said,

“After buying the sanitary pads, I was going back home when I saw a man, who should be in his forties, standing at a corner. He approached me and ordered me to take him to my house.“He put his hand into his pocket as if he wanted to bring out a weapon. He said he would kill me if I shouted.When we got to the house, he said I should shut the door and I did>>>>>http:///13mSTaY

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Physical Activity Important For You!! / Death Has Forgotten Me, 179 Years Old Man Cries Out / Http://www.musclehealthfitness.com/alpha-fuel-720

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.