Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,728 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:22 AM

Pdp’ll Sack Ajimobi In 2015 –makinde - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp’ll Sack Ajimobi In 2015 –makinde (667 Views)

Pdp’ll Resist Plot To Remove Rivers REC’ / Pdp’ll Win Over 90% Votes -akpabio / Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pdp’ll Sack Ajimobi In 2015 –makinde by onlykay(m): 12:57am On Oct 31, 2014
A governorship aspirant in Oyo State Peoples Democratic Party, Mr. Seyi Makinde, has said that the opposition party would win the 2015 governorship election in the state.

He stated this in Abuja on Wednesday when he submitted his expression of interest form to contest the governorship primaries on the platform of Peoples Democratic Party in Oyo state.

Makinde said, “The PDP will sack Governor Abiola Ajimobi from office next year.”

While welcoming Makinde’s delegation to his office in Abuja, the National Organising Secretary of the party, Alhaji Abubakar Mustapha, on Wednesday, described Makinde as a man of the people.

Abaubakar noted that the presence of the National Secretary of the PDP, Prof. Wale Oladipo, and other chieftains of the PDP on the entourage of Makinde showed that the aspirant has notable connections.

Makinde explained that the process of taking Oyo from the All Progressives Congress had begun with his submission of the expression of interest form.

He said, “I am proud of the quality of the state executive. I only demand a level playing field during the primary so that the most popular aspirant could emerge as candidate. I know that I will emerge as the Oyo PDP governorship candidate in a free and fair primary.

“All over the world, age, intelligence, vibrancy, passion, integrity and dedication are qualities of great leaders. I have these qualities and I want to offer myself for service of the my people.”

Copyright PUNCH.
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from PUNCH.

Re: Pdp’ll Sack Ajimobi In 2015 –makinde by RICHIEBOI1(m): 1:47am On Oct 31, 2014
Story for the Gods.
Re: Pdp’ll Sack Ajimobi In 2015 –makinde by seunlayi(m): 2:36am On Oct 31, 2014
sincerely speaking, I can see Ajimobi parking out of the state House next year. the man is another error.

1 Like

Re: Pdp’ll Sack Ajimobi In 2015 –makinde by onatisi(m): 3:19am On Oct 31, 2014
seunlayi:
sincerely speaking, I can see Ajimobi parking out of the state House next year. the man is another error.
it is a dicey game ,ajimobi can retain his seat if the opposition doesn't agree or team up. If ladoja decides to contest under accord party and pdp presents its own cnadidates ,the votes of oyo state will be split in 3 large chunks and with the power of incumbency on the side of ajimobi, he might just be able to tilt the balance in his favour. Pdp candidate will determine a lot in who becomes the next governor. If pdp chooses the wrong candidate ,many pdp members will decamp to both accord and apc ,this will make the 3 parties almost equal contenders
Re: Pdp’ll Sack Ajimobi In 2015 –makinde by eye4eye: 3:23am On Oct 31, 2014
seunlayi:

He must be an error the same way your father has been an error to your mother that made your mother to decide to have you for an homeless man.

Funky PDP talking rubbish about the best governor Oyo people have ever had in recent memory.
Re: Pdp’ll Sack Ajimobi In 2015 –makinde by sammy329(m): 3:55am On Oct 31, 2014
this seyi makinde again, he failed in Senatorial election two times consecutively
Re: Pdp’ll Sack Ajimobi In 2015 –makinde by onatisi(m): 4:09am On Oct 31, 2014
sammy329:
this seyi makinde again, he failed in Senate two times consecutively
he has never been a senator .he was never in th senate

(1) (Reply)

Now That Jonathan Has Agreed To Run, What Next? / Apc Bribes Sahara Reporters To Discredit Gej & Pdp With A $5 Million Usa Masion / Lawyer Asks Court To Cancel Monthly Sanitation Punchng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.