Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,703 members, 7,955,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:00 PM

If You Refuse To Help Me Out, I'll Kill Myself - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Refuse To Help Me Out, I'll Kill Myself (984 Views)

‘you Slept With My Director’ | ‘i’d Rather Kill Myself’ – Wizkid And Linda Ikeji / Somebody Help I Am About To Kill Myself Because Of My Big Joystick / I Am Going To Kill Myself This Night-funny must read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Refuse To Help Me Out, I'll Kill Myself by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 4:28am On Oct 31, 2014
Goodmor NL. I know this may not be the right section to post this pardon my ignorance. I am in pains right away and I need your advice. For the past 4days I have not been able to go to toilet, and I feel a severe pains in my abdomen each time I try going to toilet. Please help me out I dont know what to do before I take the wrong medication that will harm my health. Please dont just read this thread and pass by without an advice on what to do. Thank you all as I await your advice.
Re: If You Refuse To Help Me Out, I'll Kill Myself by JayKaba(m): 4:32am On Oct 31, 2014
Consult a doctor. Go to the nearest hospital...

1 Like

Re: If You Refuse To Help Me Out, I'll Kill Myself by nomabeeee(f): 4:49am On Oct 31, 2014
Nl is not a hospital sweery..visit one please
Re: If You Refuse To Help Me Out, I'll Kill Myself by Nobody: 5:09am On Oct 31, 2014
nomabeeee:
Nl is not a hospital sweery..visit one please
y does ur face look so familiar? U attended uniport?
Re: If You Refuse To Help Me Out, I'll Kill Myself by davroca16(m): 6:25am On Oct 31, 2014
JayKaba:
Consult a doctor. Go to the nearest hospital...
I support the above advice however, please try not to push too hard while using the rest room. I pray GOD heal you in JESUS NAME amen.
Re: If You Refuse To Help Me Out, I'll Kill Myself by Orunto: 6:36am On Oct 31, 2014
Please call somebody to take you to the hospital straight.
Re: If You Refuse To Help Me Out, I'll Kill Myself by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 31, 2014
chaiii nl don suffer :-Xchaiii nl don suffer
Re: If You Refuse To Help Me Out, I'll Kill Myself by kudoxs(m): 7:55am On Oct 31, 2014
nikpet2:
chaiii nl don suffer :-Xchaiii nl don suffer
I swear! NL don suffer... Dunno when nt bin able to shit is nw a prob dt can't be solved alone,
Re: If You Refuse To Help Me Out, I'll Kill Myself by cirmuell(m): 8:12am On Oct 31, 2014
kudoxs:
I swear! NL don suffer... Dunno when nt bin able to shit is nw a prob dt can't be solved alone,
gringringrin

Op, the above posters don talk...visit the nearest hospital(or pharmacy). Be healed in Jesus name smiley
Re: If You Refuse To Help Me Out, I'll Kill Myself by iamrealdeji(m): 8:37am On Oct 31, 2014
ChEkWaSIyKe:
Goodmor NL. I know this may not be the right section to post this pardon my ignorance. I am in pains right away and I need your advice. For the past 4days I have not been able to go to toilet, and I feel a severe pains in my abdomen each time I try going to toilet. Please help me out I dont know what to do before I take the wrong medication that will harm my health. Please dont just read this thread and pass by without an advice on what to do. Thank you all as I await your advice.
Go and see a doctor on time before it gets worse
Re: If You Refuse To Help Me Out, I'll Kill Myself by nomabeeee(f): 9:18am On Oct 31, 2014
Raymondenyi:
y does ur face look so familiar? U attended uniport?
grin no I ddnt...maybe u'v seen my face somewhere in ph

(1) (Reply)

15 Serious Problems, Simple Solutions To Them. / Several Persons Dead As Gas Depot Explodes In Nnewi, Anambra State / Fuel Station Catches Fire At Junction, Obosi Road In Anambra State - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.