Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,522 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

I Am Going To Kill Myself This Night-funny must read - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Am Going To Kill Myself This Night-funny must read (1494 Views)

Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) / Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) / If You Refuse To Help Me Out, I'll Kill Myself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Going To Kill Myself This Night-funny must read by tomiobj(m): 5:22pm On Nov 26, 2014
I AM GOING TO KILL MYSELF THIS NIGHT
Re: I Am Going To Kill Myself This Night-funny must read by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 26, 2014
Please dont.

Jesus loves you.
Re: I Am Going To Kill Myself This Night-funny must read by Krak(m): 5:24pm On Nov 26, 2014
tomiobj:
I AM GOING TO KILL MYSELF THIS NIGHT

Why
Re: I Am Going To Kill Myself This Night-funny must read by tomiobj(m): 5:25pm On Nov 26, 2014
Here is my story:

I left my house some mins ago to get some fresh hot agege bread. When I got der they told me itt has finished

I dunno wat to do with my life again.
Re: I Am Going To Kill Myself This Night-funny must read by busterr(m): 5:25pm On Nov 26, 2014
just incase
Re: I Am Going To Kill Myself This Night-funny must read by ifaoni(m): 5:27pm On Nov 26, 2014
Pls o, postpone it til 2morrow, na beg I beg u
Re: I Am Going To Kill Myself This Night-funny must read by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 26, 2014
guy kill your self fast fast. its gonna be a benefit for Nigerians if u kill your self cause competition will b -1.

1 Like

Re: I Am Going To Kill Myself This Night-funny must read by tomiobj(m): 5:31pm On Nov 26, 2014
wilsondave:
guy kill your self fast fast. its gonna be a benefit for Nigerians if u kill your self cause competition will b -1.
. wen u die. My children will comee to ur ouse to eat akara
Re: I Am Going To Kill Myself This Night-funny must read by Yukov(m): 5:32pm On Nov 26, 2014
tomiobj:
Here is my story:

I left my house some mins ago to get some fresh hot agege bread. When I got der they told me itt has finished

I dunno wat to do with my life again.
Your brain needs remodelling.
Re: I Am Going To Kill Myself This Night-funny must read by simplemach(m): 5:33pm On Nov 26, 2014
Bros abeg feel free to die if u want to. After all u are a grown up and have right to take your own decisions.
Re: I Am Going To Kill Myself This Night-funny must read by viczing(m): 5:36pm On Nov 26, 2014
If your a pdp member please don't kill yourself we need you.

But if you are APC (janjanweed) feel free kill yourself let's reduce lagos population

3 Likes

Re: I Am Going To Kill Myself This Night-funny must read by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 26, 2014
tomiobj:
ghost like u dey born pickin. I think u said u are ready to die. OK if u no die thunder go fire u. RIP
Re: I Am Going To Kill Myself This Night-funny must read by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 26, 2014
tomiobj:
ghost like u dey born pickin. I think u said u are ready to die. OK if u no die thunder go fire u. RIP o
Re: I Am Going To Kill Myself This Night-funny must read by basisop(m): 5:38pm On Nov 26, 2014
If that is your only reason. Please don't just kill yourself, assassinate and murder your foolish self. Please make sure you cremate your carcass after.
Re: I Am Going To Kill Myself This Night-funny must read by holatin(m): 5:38pm On Nov 26, 2014
pls before killing yourself, text me ur address I love akara those served at burial
Re: I Am Going To Kill Myself This Night-funny must read by pyyxxaro: 5:42pm On Nov 26, 2014
grin grin grin you must be a foolish foool grin grin

Agege bread grin

Abeg b4 you die ,pls keep ur fone charger for me , my own don spoil , cos that na the only valuable tin wen u get grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am Going To Kill Myself This Night-funny must read by NanaAmofah(m): 6:02pm On Nov 26, 2014
ur ATM card and pin and ur girl incase she is beautiful. oya just give me and kill ur self
Re: I Am Going To Kill Myself This Night-funny must read by Idrismusty97(m): 6:07pm On Nov 26, 2014
Don't forget to take a selfie while killing yourself. Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Am Going To Kill Myself This Night-funny must read by woky: 6:18pm On Nov 26, 2014
#its fun, lets have it 2geda grin #

ota pia pia is the cheapest poison you can afford and is the best in using to kill one self grin grin
Re: I Am Going To Kill Myself This Night-funny must read by adanduka: 6:31pm On Nov 26, 2014
WORDS HAVE POWER. BE CAREFUL! @tomiobj
Re: I Am Going To Kill Myself This Night-funny must read by chibwike(m): 6:41pm On Nov 26, 2014
Op..Please when u eventually kill urself...dnt forget to let us knw oh
Re: I Am Going To Kill Myself This Night-funny must read by marieolae(f): 6:50pm On Nov 26, 2014
Make sure you post that selfie on nairaland, in the process. Please do that, so I can share the picture to my followers. Thank you smiley

1 Like

Re: I Am Going To Kill Myself This Night-funny must read by Clinton594(m): 7:03pm On Nov 26, 2014
OP if you can trans yourself to Enugu, I'll give you a little from the piece of fried chicken I'm eating
Re: I Am Going To Kill Myself This Night-funny must read by OluwaChinenyenwa: 7:23pm On Nov 26, 2014
Pls do
Teamreduceworldnonentities

1 Like

Re: I Am Going To Kill Myself This Night-funny must read by sseunth(m): 7:31pm On Nov 26, 2014
i wanna watch
Re: I Am Going To Kill Myself This Night-funny must read by Rilwayne001: 7:32pm On Nov 26, 2014
Ymodul.us the second undecided undecided

We aint going to cry this time undecided
… Nonsense
Re: I Am Going To Kill Myself This Night-funny must read by 12spices(m): 7:48pm On Nov 26, 2014
U want to kill yourself because of bread?
Re: I Am Going To Kill Myself This Night-funny must read by Mimienudles(f): 8:01pm On Nov 26, 2014
You'll be fine
Re: I Am Going To Kill Myself This Night-funny must read by Wisegeek01(m): 8:12pm On Nov 26, 2014
The president has heard this*

Oya take !!

I'd check back on you l8r

Re: I Am Going To Kill Myself This Night-funny must read by tomiobj(m): 9:00pm On Nov 26, 2014
adanduka:
WORDS HAVE POWER. BE CAREFUL! @tomiobj
noted
Re: I Am Going To Kill Myself This Night-funny must read by Medunah: 9:02pm On Nov 26, 2014
Rilwayne001:
Ymodul.us the second undecided undecided

We aint going to cry this time undecided
… Nonsense
So You cried that time??

@op, try gemalin 20 or one of those rat poisons, it works faster undecided
Re: I Am Going To Kill Myself This Night-funny must read by Rilwayne001: 9:10pm On Nov 26, 2014
Medunah:

So You cried the first time??

My dear, i cried oo. To the extent that mum was crying too when i couldnt stop and tell her why am crying.

Dayummn..that day i blamed myself for reading that dudes diary.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Mentality Of Every Nairalander / Joke Of The Day(my Secretary And Peter) / Cr7 Endorse Gej Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.